圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
拿上你的东西
Get your things.
马上
Now.
马上
Now.
快点
Quickly.
你还磨蹭什么?
What are you waiting for?
站住
Halt.
原地不许动
Remain where you are.
我们是美国边境巡逻队
This is the United States border patrol.
原地不许动
Remain where you are.
原地不许动
Remain where you are.
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
球不要了
Leave the ball.
把球扔了 快来
Leave the stupid ball. Come on.
我们是美国边境巡逻队
This is the United States border patrol.
洛杉矶 十年后
Los Angeles, ten years later
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
别在这里偷懒
Stop goofing off.
快去装车
Load up the truck.
快去
Right now.
他长得真帅
He’s so hot.
圣迪亚哥 你去哪里了?
Santiago, where have you been?
我们已经输了一球了
We’re already one down.
才输一球?
Only one?
节食效果如何啊?
How’s the diet going?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我不想有人受伤
I don’t want anybody hurt.
没有护腿板就不许上场 下去
No shin pads, no game. Get off.
拜拜
See you.

Hey.
怎么样? 踢得不错?
How did you do? You play well?
4比2 我们赢了两球 本来还能再进一个的
Well, we won 4-2. Scored a couple. Should have got another one.
讲老家话(西班牙语)
In Spanish.
老爸在干嘛呢?
What’s the deal with Dad?
他想自己买♥♥辆车
He wants to buy a truck of his own.
为什么?
Why?
那样就是替自己打工了
So you can work for yourselves.
开个蒙尼兹父子店
Munez and son, eh?
那就是他对我们的期望?
That’s what he wants for us?
-还有备用方案呢 -什么备用方案
-There’s always plan B. -Which one is that?
美国梦 买♥♥彩票中头奖
The American Dream. We win the lottery.
怎么了?
What happened?
他要价太高
He wants too much.
真可惜
Too bad.
你得吃点东西
You have to eat something.

Hey.
老板 我都打了六个月杂了 干嘛不让我当服务生?
Hey, boss. I’ve been a busboy now for six months. Why can’t I be a waiter?
这是个中餐厅 你不是中国人
This’s Chinese restaurant. You’re not Chinese.
那又怎样?这里是美国 你是美国人 我也是啊
So? This is America. You’re American, I’m American.
-你有绿卡吗? -如果我有 我能当服务生吗?
-You have green card? -If I had one, could I be a waiter?
不行 你不是中国人
No. You’re not Chinese.
汤米 保持好位置
Tommy. Hold your position.
汤米 你应该站在侧翼
Tommy, you’re supposed to be on the wing.
这又不是什么总决赛 他才七岁
It’s not the Cup Final. He’s seven years old.
足球就该从娃娃抓起 瓦尔
You’re never too young, Val.
老实说 我觉得汤姆不怎么喜欢踢球
To be honest, I don’t think Tom’s that into soccer.
那是…噢
That’s b… Oh.
快点
Go.
-嘿 当心 -加油 汤姆
-Hey. Watch out. -Go on, Tom.
谢谢
Thanks.
-他踢得不错 -是 确实是
-He’s quite a player. -Yes, he is.
-你教他那手? -上帝教的
-Did you teach him to do that? -God taught him.
他的踢法不太对头 完全没有平衡感
He doesn’t look right. His balance is all wrong.
一个劲儿地盯着脚下
Doesn’t look up enough.
腿抬得也不够高
Doesn’t lift his legs high enough.
其他球队都是这么说他的
That’s what all the other teams think.
可他就是能破门得分
Then that happens.
踢得很好 孩子
Well played, son.
你有没有想过进职业球队?
Do you ever play professional?
职业球队只在大学里招人 我们这帮人里没进大学的
Well…pro teams go for college kids and…none of us went to college.
-你下一场比赛是什么时候? -周六
-When’s your next game? -Saturday.
我在来这儿的飞机上 碰着个人
There’s someone I bumped into on the plane on the way over here.
我想让他来看你比赛 他是个体育经纪人
I want him to see you play. He’s a sports agent.
我是认真的 我觉得你很有潜力 孩子
I’m serious. I think you’re worth it, son.
我无意冒犯 但我还得去干活呢
Listen, no offence, but I need to get to work.
我以前也踢过一阵子球
I used to play a bit myself.
-是吗? 哪里? -英国
-Yeah? Where? -England.
我也当过球探 我知道自己在说什么
I was a scout too. I know what I’m talking about.
-英国? -孩子 你叫什么名字?
-England? -What’s your name, son?
-圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹 -格兰·弗伊
-Santiago Munez. -Glen Foy.
周六见 圣迪亚哥
I’ll see you Saturday, Santiago.
妈的
Man.
电影明星才有经纪人
Movie stars have agents.
经纪人找你做什么?
What’s an agent supposed to do with you?
你知道吗?
Do you know something?
你儿子踢得真是不错 他没准能当大明星
Your boy’s really good. He could be a star.
你还不明白?
Don’t you get it?
这个世界上有两种人
There are two types of people in this world.
一种就是住花♥园♥洋♥房♥♥的人
Those that live in big houses
另一种就是我们
and people like us,
给那些住花♥园♥洋♥房♥♥的人 剪草洗车的人
who cut their lawns and wash their cars.
如果我成了职业球员 这一切都可以改变
That could change if I become a professional player.
开什么玩笑?
What are you saying?
你不过是跟一帮洗车房♥的打工仔
You play in a park with a bunch of guys
在公园里踢着玩
who work in a car wash.
我也不知道 见了那人再说 一切都会改变的 越变越好
I don’t know. Meet this guy and everything could change. For the better.
我知道怎么样让一切越变越好
I know how to make things better.
我们买♥♥一辆车 自己开个店
We buy a truck. We make our own business.
至于其他都是天方夜潭
The rest is rubbish.
再来瓶啤酒
Another beer.
棒球 网球 足球 篮球 只需轻触按钮 一切皆可得
Baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball. All at the touch of a button.
在舒适的家中感受游戏的刺♥激♥
Experience the thrill of the game from the comfort of your home environment.
-巴里 现在方便吗? -没有比现在更方便了
-Barry, is this a good moment? -No time like the present.
那么 他是个住在西班牙语区的 墨西哥小孩
So he’s a young Mexican kid from the barrio.
他让我眼前一亮 你也知道 我的眼睛可没那么容易亮的
He dazzled me, I tell you, Barry. As you know, I don’t dazzle easily.
之前让我眼前一亮的那个小伙子叫迪福
The last time was a young kid called Jermain Defoe.
-还是别提那个了吧 格兰 -他周六下午有场比赛
-I’d rather not talk about that, Glen. -So he’s playing on Saturday afternoon.
和市区一个大学踢
Some college downtown.
好的 告诉我具体地址 我百分之两百一定到场的
Right, tell me exactly where it is and I’ll be there 110%.
-很高兴你答应得这么爽快 -哦 喂 又来了
-Glad to hear it. -Oh, hello, now.
这样吧 你先随便走走 尝尝这里的小吃
Why don’t you knock yourself out and help yourself to finger food?
在格茨海德可不容易吃到生鱼片哦 是吧 兄弟?
Probably don’t do sashimi in Gateshead, do they, mate?
待会见 喂 布拉夫
See you later. Yes, bruv.
-你要不要来点生鱼片? -我在洛杉矶
-Would you like some sashimi? -I’m in LA.
喔噢 加油 圣迪亚哥
Whoo. Come on, Santiago.
快点 回防
Come on. Back.
瓦尔 手♥机♥给我用下
Val, let me use your phone.

Yo.
格兰 格兰 兄弟
Glen, Glen. Mate.
格兰 我不是什么人头猪脑 我没忘 没有
Glen, I’m not a dickhead, I didn’t forget. No.
我现在在和人谈生意 布拉夫
I’m in a business meeting, bruv.
我正在谈生意 谈了一上午了
I’m in a meeting. I’m in a meeting all morning.
是的 抱歉 听着 兄弟 能不能这样
Yeah, sorry, listen, mate. Do us a favour.
你把那孩子踢球的录像带寄盘给我
Can you send me a tape of your boy?
格兰 格兰 格…
Glen, Glen. GI…
混球
Pillock.
球进了 耶!
Goal. Yes.
耶 加油 加油
Yeah. Come on. Come on.
嘿 奶奶
Hey, Grandma.
圣迪亚哥 踢得很好 孩子 棒极了
Santiago, well played, son. Well done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!