You’re dead, bitch!
你死定了 臭婊♥子♥!
What the hell you lookin’ at?
看什么看?
Fuckin’ hell!
我他妈靠!
Looks like you are shit outta luck, beautiful.
美人 看来你今天很不走运啊
Now I’m gonna give you your C-section.
让我来帮你剖腹产吧
You son of a bi…
你这狗♥娘♥养♥…
Eat your vegetables.
吃你的胡萝卜吧
She’s in here!
她在这边!
Come on!
快点!
Where is she?
她在哪?
There she is!
她在那!
Get out of here! Over there!
离开这里! 那边!
Kill her on sight!
快干掉她!
Who the fuck is that?
谁他妈的在那边?
Where the hell is the girl?
那个女的跑哪去了?
Get him!
别让他跑了!
Jesus!
见鬼!
Oh, God! Fuck!
上帝 他妈的!
Come on, push. Push!
加油 用力 用力!
My hand!
我的手!
Do you know what I hate? No.
你知道我讨厌什么吗? 不知道
I hate these 40-year-old jack-holes wearing ponytails.
我讨厌那些四十多岁的老男人 还留着马尾辫
That ponytail doesn’t make you look hip… Come on.
那辫子并不能让你看起来更炫… 过来
young, or cool.
更年轻或者更酷
OK, it’s comin’. Come on.
快出来了 再加把力
Give me one big push.
你要一鼓作气
What the fuck?
你怎么能这样
I’m bleedin’. I’m bleedin’ out.
我流血不止 快不行了
Quit squirming, you’re ruining my shot.
给我闭嘴 不要干扰我瞄准
What a piece of crap.
什么烂东西
We’re outta here.
我们得离开这里
Sorry about the messy delivery, Mom.
很抱歉 弄得满地都是
We need quiet.
这样太吵了
Give Junior something to drink.
给孩子点喝的
Bravo, Mr. Hero. Bravo.
棒极了 大英雄 棒极了
Why you tryin’ to kill this woman?
为什么要杀这个女人?
Something funny?
很有趣是吗?
Oh, I was just remembering a limerick.
我只是突然想起一首打油诗
Well, “There once was a woman who was quite begat…
“曾经有个很能生的女人…”
“She had three babies named Nat, Pat and Tat…
“她有三个孩子: 纳特 帕特和塔特…”
“She said it was fun at the breeding…
“她说带孩子很有趣…”
“But found it was hell in the feeding…
“但喂他们就是另一回事了…”
“When she saw there was no tit for Tat.”
“因为塔特总喝不到奶水”(双关:指以牙还牙 以眼还眼)
You have caused me no end of trouble.
你已经惹了这么多麻烦
But now I shall return the favor.
现在该我回报你了
Tit for tat, right?
俗话说: 以牙还牙 以眼还眼 对吧?
Now, see, that’s the latest thing.
噢 最后一件事
The gun will only fire when it recognizes…
这把枪…
the thumbprint of the owner.
只有核对过使用者的指纹后 才能开火
It makes firearms safer and it cuts down the crime too.
这既能避免走火 又降低了犯罪率
Get him!
别让他跑了!
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Lady, what’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Nice knockers.
奶♥子♥不错
God damn it!
见鬼!
Fuck you, ya fuckin’ fuckers.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Tit for tat, Mr. Hero.
以牙还牙 大英雄
Tit for tat.
以牙还牙
Get him in there. Come on.
帮我把他抬过去
I was goin’ back for her, boss.
让我来 老板
No, I got it.
不用 我自己来
Hey, I’m not the head honcho who sits on his hands…
我可不是那种只会站在一旁…
warming them with his own exhaust…
一边哈气 一边暖手…
while everybody else does the work…
而让手下们每一份每一秒…
Every second counts, right?
都拼命干活的人 对吧?
Now, how the heck did this happen, huh?
这他妈是怎么造成的呢?
Everything was goin’ smooth at the safe house…
本来一切都很顺利…
when the woman draws a gun.
没想到那女的掏出一把枪
I mean, who expects a pregnant lady to pull a piece on ya, eh?
我的意思是…谁会想到一个怀孕的女人身上会带枪?
And who was this man who was with her?
那个男的到底是什么人?
I don’t know.
我不知道
After the woman escaped, we tracked her here.
那女的逃跑之后 我们一直跟踪她到这里
This guy, he was hangin’ around…
那个人…
at the bus stop.
本来他是在等车
I mean, so we decided that we’d deal with him later…
所以我们决定解决完那女的 再来找他
but we go after the woman…
但谁想 当他看到我们追那女的…
he gets in on the action. You know?
他也跟了过来
He took a gun, he started shootin’ at us,
然后掏出一把枪就朝我们射击
and that’s…that’s when y…
这就是…你来到时…
you arrived.
看到的的一切
Take it easy. Sit down.
放松点 坐下
All right.
没事
Oh, you all right?
好点了?
OK.
没事了
Are you tryin’ to tell me…
你是不是想说…
that some bum came to her rescue?
一个流浪汉想英雄救美?
Well, well, well, this is a fine mess, huh?
真是一团糟
I won’t make this mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
Well, I got a piece of lead in my butt as a reminder.
屁♥股♥里的弹片会一直提醒我的
OK.
好吧
I can appreciate that.
很高兴你这么想
My ass!
我的屁♥股♥!
And let that be a reminder never to fail me again.
这颗是加个提醒 别再让我失望
Damn.
见鬼
Don’t make me kill you to get the baby.
别为了一个婴儿送命
Back off.
退后
Sweetie, this deal is almost done.
甜心 任务马上就要完成了
Look, I’ve already booked my flight home.
我已经订好了回去的机票
OK?
好吗?
OK.

I love you too.
我也爱你
Yeah. Bye-bye.
拜拜
You know why a gun is better than a wife?
你们知道为什么 枪比老婆好吗?
Don’t know.
不知道
Well, you can put a silencer on a gun.
因为枪能装消音器
Sir, we spotted the target…
先生 我们发现目标…
at Third and Jefferson heading toward the park.
在第三大街和杰斐逊大街路口 正在前往公园
Turn us around.
掉头
Come on! Dad!
来啊! 爸爸!
Come on. All right.
来 好
Don’t worry, kid. Someone good’ll find you.
别担心 孩子 会有好心人收留你的
Oh, my God, look at this.
我的天 快来看
Someone left a baby.
有人留下个婴儿
Oops.
打偏了
Fuck me sideways.
真有你的
Welcome back, Mr. Smith.
欢迎回来 史密斯先生
Where’s Quintana?
昆塔娜在哪里?
Wait, Smith, Mistress Donna’s with a customer.
等一下 唐娜正在会见客人
Wait, you can’t go up there.
等一下 你不能上去
Smith? You like that, huh?
史密斯? 这种感觉不错吧?
Besides, I thought Mistress Mary was more your type.
我认为玛丽更适合你
You can’t go up there.
你不能上去
Sorry, pal, the bar’s closed.
抱歉 老兄 今天关门了
Wait your turn, Smith.
还没轮到你 史密斯
There’s plenty to go around.
这里还有很多其他人呢
Not for me, thanks. I’m lactose intolerant.
她们不适合我 谢谢 我对乳糖过敏
Just tell me what you want, Smith.
告诉我你想要什么 史密斯
Kinky.
太奇怪了
I want you to take care of this baby for a while.
我想让你照顾这个孩子一段时间
Five grand.
五千美金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!