之前我是在特兰米尔流浪者
I was with Tranmere Rovers before this.
他们签我的时候我才14岁 还在学校念书
They signed me from school when I was 14.
-结果会怎样? -还不清楚
-How’s it going? -Early days.
那是佳文·哈里斯 他们刚用八百万签了他
That’s Gavin Harris.
今天得跟屁♥股♥上包绷带的家伙 一起吃饭了 是吧 杰米?
Dining with the bum-bandit today, are we, Jamie?
哈杰·麦高万 33岁 除非其他所有人一起打断他的腿
Hughie Magowan’s 33. Unless every other centre back in the squad breaks his leg,
-他才不能做首发出场 -他干嘛老跟我过不去?
-he’ll not play for the first team again. -Why be so pissed with me?
这个 谁叫你是新人呢 孩子
Well, you’re the new kid on the block,
你有他没有的东西 天份
son. You’ve got something he never had…flair.
天份?
Flair?

Aye.
知道吗?大部分球员 包括我自己 都是在和自己比赛
You know, most players, myself included, they play within themselves.
尽量不暴露自己的弱点
They play to their strengths so they don’t expose their weaknesses.
伟大的球员 有天份的球员 他们敢于冒险
The great players, the ones with flair, they take risks,
因为他们不认为自己在冒险 把你的外套放在这里
because they don’t believe they’re risks. Put your coat down here.
打进三球 你就赢了
Three and in. You’re in.
好的
All righty.
他们控制着球而不是球控制他们
They control the ball, the ball doesn’t control them.

Here.
看吧 两件外套一个足球 完美无缺
Look at this. Two jackets and a ball. It’s all you need.
练完了吗 兄弟?
Finished with that, son?

Yeah.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
圣迪
Santi.
好了
There you go.
要不要我带你进城逛逛
Hey, listen. I could show you the town if you like.
今天晚上 去酒吧玩玩
Tonight. Go clubbing.
美酒加美女
Bevvy. Women.
好 呃…我需要带什么证件之类的吗?
Yeah. Uh… Do I need an ID or something?
-证件? -是的
-ID? -Yeah.
-身份证 -是
-Identification? -Yeah.
你们这里规定多大可以喝酒?
How old do you have to be here to get a drink?
11岁
Eleven.
好的 佳文
All right, Gavin.
兄弟 如果你想要签名 直接写信到俱乐部吧
Listen, mate, if you want an autograph, write to the club, you muppet.
埃尔维斯 我也是俱乐部的
Listen, Elvis, I’m with the club too.
兄弟 我也是俱乐部的 你知道吗?
Mate, I’m with the club too, you know.
以前从来没见过你
I’ve never seen you before.
我只是不经常出来
I don’t go out much.
嘿 嘿 哈米逊护士 哈米逊护士
Hey. Hey. Nurse Harmison. Nurse Harmison.
-嗨 -要不要跟我们一起到这个酒吧玩玩?
-Hi. -You wanna come into this club with us?
不去 那种地方全是些装腔作势的家伙
No way. It’s full of posers, that place.
-是吗? 你们打算去哪里? -我们要去另一个酒吧
-Yeah? Where are you going? -We’re going to The Spyglass.
-一起去? -好 好
-What do you say? -Yeah, yeah.
酒来了 酒来了
Here we go, here we go.
不错的酒 这是里奥哈葡萄酒
Canny wine, this Rioja.
从你生活的地方来的 对吗? 西班牙
It’s from your part of the world, isn’t it? Spain.
-不 我是从洛杉矶来的 -我是从默西塞德来的
-No, I’m from LA. -I’m from Merseyside.
洛杉矶? 还有默西塞德? 你们两个来这干嘛?
LA? And Merseyside? What are you two doing up here?
-这个… -我们在纽卡斯尔踢球
-Well… -We play for Newcastle.
我以为你不跟球员约会
I thought you said players were off limits.
放心 他们连后备都算不上
Relax. They haven’t made the reserves yet.
被一群平庸之才包围 你们的出头之日就要到了
Well, as long as you’re mired in mediocrity, pet, you’re in with a chance.
对不起 我不明白那是什么意思
I’m sorry, but I don’t know what that means.
意思是不要急于改变 不要丢了自己的本色
It means don’t change. Don’t become something you’re not.
这个 自从我来了这里 我的人生就已经改变了
Well, my life’s already changed, just by being here.
我是靠政♥府♥资助长大的 老爸领失业救济老妈是个烂酒鬼
I grew up on a council estate with a dad on the dole and a mum on the booze.
改变对我来说很好
Change is fine with me.
我记起你来了
I remember you now.
-你是脚趾头有问题的那个 -什么?
-You’re the one with the toe. -What?
你的大脚趾头长了灰指甲
You had fungus behind your big toenail.
-什么? 你提那个干嘛啊? -哦 拜托
-What? Did you have to mention that? -Oh, man.
我猜你利用职权之便 你一定看过了全队人的裸体了吧?
I guess in your job, you must see the whole team naked?
-我知道你要问什么 -我不是要问谁的最大
-I know what you’re gonna say. -I’m not gonna ask who has the biggest.
-好吧 那你想问什么? -谁的最小?
-OK, what were you gonna ask? -Who has the smallest?
一定是你的 因为她都不肯告诉我们
It must be you, because she cannot tell us.
-快 快点 -盯紧他 盯紧他
-Go on. Come on. -Mark him, mark him.
空档 插空档
Space, hit space.
跟上他
Stick with him.
-记住我说过的话 -这里 这里
-Remember what I told you. -Here. Here.
好的 传 传球
OK, pass. Pass the ball.
传球啊
Pass it.
你干嘛不传球啊 兄弟?
Why didn’t you pass the ball, man?
嘿 马尔
Hey, Mal.
蒙尼兹
Munez.
过来
Come here.
小伙子们 来这里 快点 都过来
Hey, lads. Over here. Come on. Gather round.
马尔 给我五分钟
Hey, Mal. Give me five minutes.
-好的 老板 -谢谢
-OK, boss. -Thank you.
那么 我一说跑 你就朝球门跑 尽最快速度跑
So when I say go, I want you to run as fast as you can to the goal.
-好吗? -好的
-OK? -Yeah.

Go.
回来
Come back.
再来 跑
Again. Go.
你学到了什么吗?
What did you learn?
-你可以在半路射门 -不是
-That you can score from halfway. -No.
是球永远比你跑得快
That the ball can travel faster than you.
所以 我们需要传球 明白了吗?
Here, we pass the ball. You understand that?
我们是个球队 不是个人秀
We’re a unit, not a one-man show.
印在这件衣服前面的名字 要比印在后面的名字更重要
The name on the front of the shirt is more important than the one on the back.
-明白了? -是
-OK? -Yeah.
-圣迪 -嘿
-Santi. -Hey.
纽卡斯尔队的比赛进入倒计时
This is the final countdown for Newcastle Utd.
本赛季只剩下最后三场比赛
Only three games left this season,
要想拿到每一支强队都在虎视耽耽的
and to qualify for Europe
欧洲冠军杯的入场券
in the Champions League, and all the riches that go with that,
从现在开始 他们必须取得全胜
they’ll have to win them all-starting today.
天哪
Oh, man.
切尔西可是一支劲旅
Never an easy team to beat, Chelsea.
-教练有方 训练有素 -确实是
-Well-coached, well-drilled. -They certainly are.
比赛 是的
The game, yeah.
我和佳文的女朋友在一起 等会再给你打
I’m with Gavin’s girlfriend. I’ll call you back.
哥们
Lads.
冲啊 冲啊 不死鸟
Toon, Toon. Black and white army.
冲啊 冲啊 不死鸟
Toon, Toon. Black and white army.
冲啊 冲啊 不死鸟
Toon, Toon. Black and white army.
那怎么可能?
How’s that possible?
从目前的情况来看 你不得不说
For all their possession, you have to say
纽卡斯尔还没有形成一次有威胁的进攻
Newcastle haven’t yet created one clear-cut chance.
-他已经不行了 -是
-He’s fading. -Aye.
凭借他超凡的位置感 他巧妙的避开了任何一个触球机会
By a brilliant sense of positional play, he’s avoided contact with the ball.
-也许是他受伤了 -不 他是宿醉未醒
-Well, maybe he’s playing hurt. -No, he’s hungover.
-行了 把他换下来 -沙拉
-Right, get him off. -Shola.
这次看起来对纽卡斯尔非常不妙
Now, this looks quite bad for Newcastle.
他们现在最不需要的就是再有名队员受伤
The last thing they need is another injury.
他们现在已经有不少人是带伤上阵了
They’ve already got several walking wounded out there.
10号♥下场 你来罚任意球 在底线传中
Number ten off, mate. Free kicks and get far post at corners.
等等 被换下场的是佳文·哈里斯
Wait a second. It’s Gavin Harris who’s coming off.
什么? 我?
What? Me?
他把佳文换下场了 他究竟在想些什么?
He’s taking Gavin off. What the hell is he thinking about?
你在想些什么? 你这个德国白♥痴♥
What are you thinking about, you German twat?
纽卡斯尔队换人
Substitution for Newcastle United.
-你在干嘛? -坐下
-What are you doing? -Sit down.
时间只剩下最后的五分钟 仍然没有得分
Only five minutes left to play. Still no score.
切尔西仍然保持领先
Chelsea still have the upper hand.
射门 他们终于进了一球
Goal. They’ve got one at last.
帕特里克·克鲁伊维特头球破门
And it’s Patrick Kluivert.
耶!
Yeah.
你来这里干嘛? 你受伤了?
What are you doing here? Are you hurt?
-不 不 不 不 有个好消息告诉你 -什么?
-No, no, no, no. I got great news. -What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!