如果我们被学院开除怎样办
What do we care if we were expelled from college?
战争随时会爆发…
The war is gonna start any day…
我们不能离开学院
We would’ve left college anyhow.
战争 不是很刺♥激♥吗 斯佳丽
War! Isn’t it exciting, Scarlett?
那些穷北佬想要打一仗吗
Do you know those Yankees actually want a war?
-我们会… -胡扯
-We’ll show ’em… -Fiddle-dee-dee!
真讨厌 战争 战争
War, war, war!
这些战争的话题破坏了我们舞会
This war talk’s spoiling all the fun at every party this spring.
而且让我厌烦得想大叫
I get so bored I could scream!
何况 根本不会有战争…
Besides, there isn’t going to be any war…
不会有战争
Not gonna be any war?
为什么 亲爱的 战争肯定会爆发
Why, honey, of course there’s going to be a war!
如果你们再谈战争…
If either of you says “war” just once again…
我就进去了
I’ll go in the house and slam the door.
-但是 斯佳丽… -你不想要我们打一仗吗
-But, Scarlett, honey… -Don’t you want us to have a war?
好…
Well…
但要记住…
but remember…
我警告过你们
I warned you.
我知道
I’ve got an idea.
我们讨论明天威尔家的烤肉宴吧
We’ll talk about the Wilkes’ barbecue at Twelve Oaks.
好的 你要跟我们共餐吗
That’s a good idea. Aren’t you eating barbecue with us?
也许吧 明天我会考虑
I hadn’t thought about that yet. I’ll think about that tomorrow.
我们共舞华尔兹
We want all your waltzes.
首先布伦特 然后我 轮流
First Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again and so on.
-可以吗 -我很乐意
-Promise? -I’d just love to.
如果我没跟别人跳的话
If only I didn’t have every one of them taken already.
你不能那样对我们
Why, honey, you can’t do that to us.
-假如我们告诉你一个秘密 -什么 谁的
-How about if we tell you a secret? -A secret? Who about?
你知道亚特兰大来的梅勒妮吗
Do you know Miss Melanie Hamilton from Atlanta?
艾西利·威尔克斯的表妹 她要来…
Ashley Wilkes’ cousin. She’s visiting the Wilkes’…
那个伪善的人 谁要管她
That goody-goody! Who wants to know a secret about her?
不管怎样 他们说…
Anyway, we heard, that is, they say…
艾西利就要娶她了…
Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her…
威尔家族都娶表妹
The Wilkeses always marry their cousins.
可以跳华尔兹了吗
Now do we get those waltzes?
当然
Of course.
我打赌其他男孩会很生气…
I’ll bet the other boys will be hopping mad…
让我们疯狂
Let ’em be mad. We two can handle’em!
这不会是真的 艾西利爱我的
It can’t be true. Ashley loves me!
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
她怎么了
What has gotten into her?
是我们让她那样吗
Do you suppose we made her mad?
天就要黑了…
Where’re you goin’ without your shawl…
你不加披肩要去哪儿
and the night air fixin’ to set in?
你不和他们吃晚饭了
How come you didn’t ask them gentlemen to stay for supper?
你这样真没礼貌…
You ain’t got no more manners than a field hand…
我和埃伦那样对你
after me and Miss Ellen done labored with you.
斯佳丽 快回来
Miss Scarlett, come on in the house!
快回来 免得感冒
Come on in before you catch your death of dampness.
不 我要等爸爸回来
No! I’ll wait for Pa to come home from the Wilkes’.
回来
Come on in here!

Come on!
该收工了
Quittin’ time!
谁说的
Who says it’s quittin’ time?
我才说收工
I says it’s quittin’ time.
我是工头…
I’s the foreman…
在塔拉庄园由我叫收工的
I’s the one that says when it’s quittin’ time at Tara!
收工
Quittin’ time!
收工了
Quittin’ time!
本州的马和骑士…
There’s none in the county can touch you…
没有能和我相比的
and none in the state.

Pa!
真为你自豪
So it’s proud of yourself, you are.
斯佳丽·奥哈拉
Well, Katie Scarlett O’Hara!
你是来监视我的吗 跟你妹妹苏安琳一样…
So, you’ve been spying on me, and like your sister, Suellen…
…你会告诉母亲我跳越栅栏吗
…you’ll tell your mother I was jumping again?
我才不爱…
Pa, you know I’m no tattletale like Suellen…
多嘴呢…
but it does seem to me…
但当你摔坏膝盖时…
after you broke your knee last year jumping that same fence…
我不需要我女儿…
I’ll not have me own daughter…
来告诉我该不该跳
tellin’ me what I shall jump and not jump.
那是我自己的膝盖
It’s my own neck, so it is.
好吧 爸…
All right, Pa, you jump what you please…
十二橡园的威尔家好吗
How are they all over at Twelve Oaks?
威尔
The Wilkeses?
你期待明天的烤肉…
Just as you’d expect with the barbecue…
并谈谈战争的事
tomorrow and talking nothing but war.
不要管战争 有其他的人在那吗
Oh, bother the war. Was there anyone else there?
有亚特兰大来的梅勒妮·汉密尔顿…
Their cousin, Melanie Hamilton…
还有她弟弟查尔斯
from Atlanta and her brother, Charles.
梅勒妮·汉密尔顿
Melanie Hamilton!
她是个软弱无能的人 我讨厌她
She’s a pale-faced, mealy-mouthed ninny. I hate her.
艾西利并不这么想
Ashley Wilkes doesn’t think so.
他不可能喜欢她那种人
Ashley Wilkes couldn’t like anyone like her.
你对艾西利和梅勒妮感兴趣
What’s your interest in Ashley and Miss Melanie?
没有 我们回家吧
It’s nothing. Let’s go into the house, Pa.
他对你不重要吗 他向你求过婚吗
Has he been trifling with you? Has he asked you to marry him?
-没有 -不 他不会的
-No! -No, nor will he.
约翰·威尔克斯…
I have it in strictest confidence…
今天下午告诉我…
from John Wilkes this afternoon…
艾西利就要娶梅勒妮了
Ashley is going to marry Miss Melanie.
明晚舞会上宣布
It will be announced tomorrow night at the ball.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
喂 你去哪里
Here! Here! Where are you off to?
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
你怎么了
What are you about?
你在追一个不爱你的男人…
Have you made a spectacle of yourself running after a man…
而你应该在城里…
who’s not in love with you…
找个男孩
when you might have any man in the county.
没有追他 只是惊奇罢了
I haven’t been running after him. It’s just a surprise, that’s all.
你可别骗我
Now, don’t be jerking your chin at me.
如果艾西利想要娶你的话
If Ashley wanted to marry you…
我是不会同意的
it would be with misgivings I’d say “yes”.
我要你快乐 你跟他不会快乐的
I want my girl to be happy. You’d not be happy with him.
我会的 我会的
I would, I would!
我要你嫁给一个南方人…
What difference does it make who you marry…
和你思想一样的人
so long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you.
而且有一天我会把塔拉庄园留给你
And when I’m gone, I’ll leave Tara to you.
我不要塔拉庄园 我只要…
I don’t want Tara. Plantations don’t mean anything when…
你是说 斯佳丽…
You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O’Hara…
你不爱惜你的田地吗
that land doesn’t mean anything to you?
田地是世上最值得卖♥♥力…
Why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for…
最值得奋斗卖♥♥命的东西…
worth fighting for, worth dying for…
因为它是世上唯一永久的东西
because it’s the only thing that lasts.
你说话跟爱尔兰人一样…
Oh, Pa, you talk like an Irishman…
身为爱尔兰人我很骄傲
It’s proud I am that I’m Irish.
要记住你也有一半爱尔兰血统
And don’t you be forgetting, Missy, that you’re half Irish too.
对任何一个爱尔兰人来说…
And to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them…
自己居住的土地应视作母亲
why, the land they live on is like their mother.
你还是孩子…
Oh, but you’re just a child…
你将来会爱惜土地的
It’ll come to you, this love of the land.
你是爱尔兰人就不可避免
There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish.
她来了
Yonder she comes!
斯佳丽 苏安琳 凯瑞英 你们母亲回来了
Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen, Miss Carreen, your ma’s home!
为了看护那些低级无用的白人…
Actin’ like a wet nurse to them low-down, poor white trash…
晚饭都忘了回来吃 准备好晚饭
instead of bein’ here eatin’ her supper. Cookie, stir up the fire!
埃伦没事了 忙呢
Miss Ellen’s got no business wearin’ herself out.
伯 拿个灯到门廊
Take the lamp out on the porch! Wearin’ herself out.
乔瑞德先生 埃伦小姐回来了
Mist’ Gerald, Miss Ellen’s home.
无用的白人
Wearin’ herself out waitin’ on the poor white trash.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!