Which means…
这表示…
Whatever we have up our sleeve, we’d better pull it out fast.
不管我们藏着什么绝招 现在都要尽快亮出来
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
The Vatican is hounding me over this crisis.
梵蒂冈一直在问我关于危机的事
I’ve had to reassure His Holiness that you are still in control.
我不得不安抚教皇说 一切还在您的掌控之中
How’s Grace?
格蕾丝怎么样了?
Why don’t you call on her, Ray?
雷 你为什么不见她?
I wouldn’t know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I feel awful, Francis.
我感觉糟透了 弗朗西斯
Well, if it wasn’t for this Hollywood nonsense, we wouldn’t be in this mess.
要不是好莱坞那些破事 我们也不会搞得一团糟
Ray, come along, just talk to the woman.
雷 行行好 和你妻子谈谈
You’re nothing but silent and angry.
你绝对是在生闷气
I don’t know how… I don’t know how to speak to her!
我不知道怎么…我不知道怎么和她说话!
You know I’ve never been good at this sort of thing.
你知道我从不擅长这类事情的
She’s your wife.
她是你的妻子
Well, that was your idea.
那是你的想法
You vetted her. I needed a Princess.
婚礼上是你为她施礼的 我只是需要一个王妃
She gave up her way of life for you.
她为你放弃了自己的生活
Whose side are you on, Francis? There are no sides, Ray.
你是哪一边的 弗朗西斯? 你们不是对立的 雷
Now, there’s the protocol office,
这是礼宾处
the chamberlain,
侍从
the aide-de-camp
侍从武官
and of course your lady-in-waiting, Madge,
当然还有你的侍女 马奇
the Prince’s inner circle.
这是王子的内务圈
Now, you must know exactly where to place each of these individuals
你必须明确的了解在何处部署每一个人
in the pecking order
以尊卑顺序
because almost every single one of them makes a profession to flatter and deceive.
因为几乎每一个人都是奉承和欺骗的专家
So, how will I know who to trust?
那么 我怎么知道去相信谁?
You won’t.
你不需要
You’re the Princess in Europe’s oldest court,
你是欧洲最古老宫廷的王妃
the target of all those hidden agendas that come with such a privilege.
是所有用奉承以换取利益的目标
It’s another role for you to play.
这是你要扮演的另一个角色
Thank you.
谢谢
For almost a thousand years,
摩纳哥以个人自♥由♥的象征
Monaco has stood as a symbol of personal liberty.
屹立不倒了将近千年
The House of Grimaldi has been responsible for protecting that ideal.
摩纳哥皇室一直守卫着这一理念
Since 1297.
自1297年起
Francesco Grimaldi…
弗朗西斯科·格里马尔迪
Known as “Il Malizia”, “The Cunning One”.
被称做狡猾之人
Very good.
很好
…and his men captured the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco
…和他的士兵占领了保护摩纳哥岩石的堡垒
while disguised as Franciscan monks.
伪装成方济会的僧侣
Louis XIV tried to take Monaco, but failed.
路易十四想占领摩纳哥 但是失败了
French Revolutionary forces actually succeeded,
法国的革命的势力真的成功了
but only until 1814, when Napoleon was driven out.
但直到1814年 拿破仑被驱逐
Monaco, protected by the oldest of weapons, guile and determination.
摩纳哥用最古老的武器自我保护 诡计和决心
Good boy. Now, you.
好孩子 现在 你来
Me?
我?
Mademoiselle Paget, French professor,
佩吉特小姐 法语教授
et Madame Leclerk, your movement teacher.
洛克拉克 你的行为老师
Bonjour.
你好
The red dress…
红裙子…
Rosalie’s red dress is ravishing.
罗莎莉的红裙子很迷人
Your Highness, you have to be careful with your “R”.
殿下 你需要注意”R”的发音
It’s at the back of the tongue.
在舌后发音
Rrr… Rrrrah!
日啦啦啦啦啦啦(汗….)
Rrrah! Go.
日啦啦! 继续
…Est ravissante! Ravissante!
…很漂亮! 漂亮!
Ravissante!
漂亮!
Pompeux. Be careful: pompeux.
自大 注意 自大
Pompeux.
自大
Le pas Pompeux. Le pas Pompeux.
不自大 不自大
The thrill of this moment keeps me from saying what I really feel.
这一刻的惊喜使我无法用语言表达
You see, you look like a nervous schoolgirl.
你看 你看起来就像个紧张的学♥生♥妹♥
When you move, you expend energy, you lose control.
你走路时 消耗能量 失去控制
You must centre.
你要站稳
Let me show you.
我来演示给你看
You centre, here.
你站稳 在这
Economy of breath. Serenity.
节制呼吸 安静
The Germans say they’ll only attend the dinner if the Italians do.
德国表示只有意大利参加晚宴他们才会参加
Get Fanfani on the line.
让范范尼接线
What? Now? I’ve got London.
什么? 现在? 我在和伦敦通话
OK. Pad re, from America.
好的 祖父 来自美国
Mr Allan, can we invite people during the blockade?
艾伦先生 我们可以在封锁期间邀请客人吗?
Sure. Hey, de Gaulle can’t stop foreign envoys from entering the country.
当然 嘿 戴高乐不能阻止外国使节进入国家
You’ve been a father figure to both of them.
你对他俩一直是长者形象
Which is why they must not find out I have to leave,
所以一定不能让他们知道我要走了
especially at such a time.
尤其是这段时间
Onassis has persuaded the Prince
奥纳西斯说服了王子
to host a state reception for our European neighbours next month.
下个月为我们的欧洲邻居举办接待会
He plans to make a case for military support against de Gaulle.
打算为对抗戴高乐寻求军事支持
And she needs to be ready by then.
那时候她需要做好准备
This isn’t just about a marriage, is it, Father?
这无关婚姻吧 神父?
Well, I’m afraid it is.
我恐怕是有关的
Without their union, Monaco is finished.
没有了他们的联盟 摩纳哥就完蛋了
How is she doing, Fernando?
她怎么样了 费尔南多?
She lacks confidence.
她缺乏自信
She sells seashells by the sea shore…
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Again!
再来一次!
So difficult!
太难了!
Oh! Please…
哦! 拜托…
Try again, Madame.
再试一次吧 夫人
Courage.
勇气
Anger.
愤怒
Good.
很好
May I help you, Madam? Your Highness!
需要帮助吗 夫人? 殿下
I need to see you right away.
我现在就要见你
I think she’s onto me.
我想她看透我了
Yes, but I can’t come to you.
好的 但是我不能去找你
I can’t leave here, they’ll know something’s going on.
我不能离开 他们会知道发生了什么的
Phyllis, how do I look?
菲利斯 我看起来如何?
Great. You look great.
很棒 你看起来很棒
What does she want?
她想干什么?
Hello.
你们好
Your Highness. Princess.
殿下 王妃
Would you like a little something to eat?
你们想吃点东西吗?
Never before have journalists seen a princess
记者之前从未见过一位王妃
breach the protocol imposed on persons of her station.
能如此放下自己的身段
Unless it’s a new American-style publicity stunt.
除非这是美国式的新宣传噱头
Is it a dress rehearsal for Hollywood?
这是好莱坞电影彩排吗?
Is she practicing a scene for Hitchcock?
她是在为希区柯克的电影排练吗?
So many questions…
太多疑问…
What does she think she’s doing?
她到底在干什么?
If we can get the media on our side,
如果我们让媒体站在我们这边
we can turn public opinion against the French.
我们可以让公众意见转变为反法国
De Gaulle doesn’t give a shit about public opinion.
戴高乐不会搭理公众意见的
But he does care about what the Americans think.
但是他关心美国人怎么想
Hello, sir. Your papers.
你好 先生 出示您的证件
I’ll arrange for you to cross the western border.
我会安排你穿过西边境
Go ahead, sir.
继续行驶 先生
The road passes through a pine-forest. I’ll meet you by the small cross.
这条路穿过松林 我在小十字路口和你碰头
You’ll have to pay more.
你要付更多钱
Any idea who you’re speaking to?
你知不知道你在和谁说话?
Money is not a problem.
钱不是问题
She’s meeting with a French private detective.
她在和法国私♥人♥侦♥探♥见面
She’s working for someone.
她在为某人做事
Do what you need to do.
尽管去调查
I think we have some talking to do.
我们需要谈一谈
Tuck?
塔克?
Tuck?
塔克?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!