我表演过肚脐吹口哨 乒!
I did the whistling belly button trick at the high school talent show. Bing!
高三得了严重的带状疱疹 差点毕不了业
Got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn’t graduate.
乒!
Bing again!
我跟你妹玛莉约会过 直到你阻止我为止
I dated your sister Mary Pat till you told me not to anymore.
尼德·莱尔森?
Ned Ryerson?
你后来跑去表演职业肚皮秀了吗?
Did you turn pro with that belly button thing or what?
-我在拉保险 -令人震惊
-I sell insurance. -What a shock.
你有保寿险吗? 随时都能再多买♥♥一份喔
Do you have life insurance? You could always use a little more.
对不对? 对不对?
Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right?
我很想站在这里跟你聊 可是我不行
I would love to stand here and talk with you, but I’m not going to.
-再见 -我陪你走
-See you. -I’ll walk with you.
我只要遇到机会 就会像牛一样紧追不放
Whenever I see an opportunity now, I charge it like a bull.
我现在是猛牛尼德
Ned the Bull, that’s me now.
我有朋友靠保险金发财
I have friends who live and die by the actuarial tables.
实在很走运
It’s all one big crap shoot.
你听过一次缴终身保险吗?
Have you ever heard of single premium life?
非常适合你
I think that really could be the ticket for you.
天啊! 见到你真高兴!
God! It is so good to see you!
-你晚餐时间有什么计划? -我有事
-What are you doing for dinner? -Something else.
见到你真好 尖头 保重
It’s been great seeing you, Needlehead. Take care.
小心那一步 很重要!
Watch out for that first step. It’s a doozy!
火鸡丘
奏起音乐 乐队刚开始演奏
Strike up the music The band has begun
宾州波尔卡舞曲
The Pennsylvania Polka
邀请你的伙伴一起来玩
Pick out your partner and join in the fun
它起源自史坎顿 现在已是第一名
It started in Scranton It’s now number one
会让人开心无比
It’s gonna entertain you
菲尔 在这边
Phil, over here!
你到哪去了?
Where have you been?
好可怕 我被一条大水蛭缠上
It was horrible. A giant leech got me.
你错过了很好玩的东西 这些人太棒了
You’re missing all the fun. These people are great.
有人彻夜狂欢 一直唱到冷得受不了
Some have been partying all night. They sing until they get too cold…
然后就坐在火堆旁取暖 又继续唱歌♥
then they sit by the fire, get warm and sing some more.
他们是乡下人 丽塔
They’re hicks, Rita.
没有我你睡得还好吗? 是不是辗转难眠?
Did you sleep okay without me? You tossed and turned, didn’t you?
-你太离谱了 -谁说的?
-You’re incredible. -Who told you?
土拨鼠时间到了
It’s groundhog time.
倒数 三…
On me in three.
二 一
Two, one.
每年此时 全国的焦点都集中在这宾州小镇上…
Once a year, the eyes of the nation turn to this tiny Pennsylvania hamlet…
想看一名大♥师♥工作的情形
to watch a master at work.
这位大♥师♥? 普苏塔尼的菲尔…
The master? Punxsutawney Phil…
全球最著名的气象预报员…
the world’s most famous weatherman, the groundhog…
它是一只土拨鼠 传说它能预言早春的降临
who, as legend has it, can predict the coming of an early spring.
今天我们要自问的问题是 “菲尔觉得运气如何?”
The question we have to ask ourselves today is, “Does Phil feel lucky?”
然后又是同样的老把戏
Then it’s the same old schtick.
拿着大棍子的家伙敲门
The guy with the big stick raps on the door.
把那只老鼠抱出来 跟它说话
They pull the little rat out. They talk to him.
老鼠回答他 然后他们就说会发生什么事
The rat talks back and then they tell us what’s gonna happen.
它很可爱吧?
Isn’t he cute?
你喜欢男友有暴牙吗?
You like your guys with prominent upper teeth?
不喜欢
4c&H011A21No.
现在是2月2日7点20分30秒…
“This February 2, at 7:20 and 30 seconds…
普苏塔尼的菲尔 先知中的先知…
Punxsutawney Phil, the seer of seers…
预言家中的预言家…
prognosticator of prognosticators…
很不情愿地出现在…
emerged reluctantly, but alertly…
宾州的普苏塔尼…
in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania…
它用土拨鼠语说…
and stated in Groundhogese…
“我看到了影子”
I definitely see a shadow.”
抱歉 各位 冬天还有6周
Sorry, folks. Six more weeks of winter.
倒数三 二 一
On me in three. Two, one.
电视没办法捕捉到一只大松鼠…
Television really fails to capture the true excitement…
预测天气的真实兴奋感
of a large squirrel predicting the weather.
我很感激能到这里来
I, for one, am very grateful to have been here.
菲尔康纳在普苏塔尼的报导 再会
From Punxsutawney, this is Phil Connors. So long.
想用不嘲讽的方式再试一次吗?
Want to try it again without the sarcasm?
拍完了 我要走了
We got it. I’m out of here.
真难搞
Prima donnas.
你们看看
Boy, take a look at this.
-怎么回事? -我不知道
-What is going on? -I don’t know.
也许是我们不该遇到的大风雪
Perhaps it’s that giant blizzard we’re not supposed to get.
不可能
This is impossible.
只有我才能按喇叭
Nobody honks this horn but me, pal.
把车子拖走
Take this rig out of here.
警官 怎么回事?
Commander, what’s going on?
没事 要封闭路面
There’s nothing going on. We’re closing the road.
-大风雪逼近了 -什么风雪? 只是雪花而已
-Big blizzard moving in. -What blizzard? It’s a couple flakes.
你没听气象预报吗? 这里有大风暴
Don’t you listen to the weather? We got a major storm here.
我是报气象的!
I make the weather!
从墨西哥湾来的湿热空气…
All this moisture coming up out of the Gulf…
会往东移侵袭亚图纳
will push off to the east and hit Altoona.
老兄 你头上有雪
Pal, you got that moisture on your head.
不回普苏塔尼就会冻死在这里
You can go back to Punxsutawney or you can freeze to death.
看你的选择 怎么样?
It’s your choice. What’s it gonna be?
我在想
I’m thinking.
所有长途线路都不通?
All the long-distance lines are down?
卫星呢? 太空中也下雪吗?
What about the satellite? Is it snowing in space?
难道没有线路开放供紧急状况或名人使用吗?
Don’t you have a line you keep open for emergencies or for celebrities?
我两者都是 我是发生紧急状况的名人
I’m both. I’m a celebrity in an emergency.
帮我接通好吗?
Can you patch me through on that line, please?
可以再来杯酒吗?
Can I have one more with booze in it?
我好喜欢这里
I like it here.
菲尔 你会参加土拨鼠晚餐吗?
Phil, are you going to the groundhog dinner?
我午餐吃了土拨鼠 味道还不错
I had groundhog for lunch. It wasn’t bad.
满像鸡肉的 你们去吧
Tastes like chicken. You two run along.
今晚很帅喔
Looking foxy tonight, man.
你的童子军今年会再卖♥♥饼干吗?
Is your troop selling cookies again this year?
真好笑 菲尔
That’s so funny, Phil.
你要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
回房♥间洗个热水澡
I’m going back to my room and take a hot shower.
说不定看看好色客杂♥志♥
Maybe read Hustler or something.
随便你
Suit yourself.
天啊!
God!
老妈 没有热水吗?
Yo, Mom. Isn’t there any hot water?
今天没有
There wouldn’t be today.
当然没有 我真笨
Of course not. Silly me.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
该起床了
Okay, campers, rise and shine.
别忘了你的装备 今天外面很冷
Don’t forget your booties because it’s cold out there today.
外面每天都很冷 难道这里是迈…
It’s cold out there every day. What is this, Mia…
干得好 小子 你们播的是昨天的带子
Nice going, boys. You’re playing yesterday’s tape.
等一下你就可以在大风雪中冒险了
You can expect hazardous travel later with that blizzard thing.
“大风雪”? 接下来是气象报告
“That blizzard thing”? Here’s the report.
气象局说会有大风雪
The National Weather Service is calling for a big blizzard thing.
对 不过今天特别刺♥激♥还有一个原因
They are. But there’s another reason why today is especially exciting.
天气特别冷
Especially cold.
每个人唇边都冒出一个大问题…
The big question on everybody’s lips…
龟裂的嘴唇
Chapped lips.
你想菲尔出来会看到影子吗?
Do you think Phil will come out and see his shadow?
-普苏塔尼菲尔 -没错 土拨鼠投手
-Punxsutawney Phil. -That’s right, woodchuck chuckers.
今天是土拨鼠节!
It’s Groundhog Day!
-起来看土拨鼠吧! -过来 土拨鼠
-Get up and check that hog! -Come here, groundhog!
怎么搞的?
What the hell?
早安 要去看土拨鼠吗?
Good morning. Off to see the groundhog?
今年会是早春吗?
Think it will be an early spring?
我们昨天谈过了吧?
Didn’t we do this yesterday?
我听不懂你的意思
I don’t know what you mean.
别耍我 肥猪
Don’t mess with me, Pork Chop.
-今天几号♥? -2月2日土拨鼠节
-What day is this? -It’s February 2. Groundhog Day.
我以为是昨天
I thought it was yesterday.
睡得好吗 康纳先生?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章午夜巴黎
下一篇文章电话谋杀案
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!