外面有很多冰,古斯塔夫森。
Lots of ice out there, Gustafson.
嗨,爸爸!
Hi, Dad!
今天运气好吗?
Any luck today?
我怎么知道?我刚到这儿。
How the hell should I know? I just got here.
梅尔,她前几天来过。。。
Mel, she came by the other day and…
…说你一直在偷♥拍♥。
…said you’d been snapping.
像条鲶鱼。
Like a catfish.
我最近心事重重。
I’ve had a lot on my mind lately.
我告诉你我在想什么。
I’ll tell you what’s on my mind.
外面很冷,啤酒也没了。
It’s butt-cold out here and I’m fresh out of beer.
有人搬进了Clickner家。一个女人。
Someone moved into the Clickner place. A woman.
一个女人?
A woman?
你骑上她了吗?
Did you mount her?
哦,爸爸!
Oh, Dad!
她的大腿大吗?
Does she have big thighs?
那有什么问题?
Then what’s the problem?
如果我是像你这样的年轻人,我会。。。
If I was a young fellow like you, I’d be mounting…
……瓦巴沙的每个女人。
…every woman in Wabasha.
不用找了。
Keep the change.
嗨,朋克。
Hi, Punky.
嗨,约翰!
Hi, John!
青蜂侠又来了!
The Green Hornet strikes again!
抓住我的极限了!
Caught my limit!
你只抓到一个。
You only snagged one.
上面有两条鱼,你这个笨蛋。
Two fish are on there, you bonehead.
我把不吃的东西扔回去。
I throw back what I’m not going to eat.
是啊,就像你经常唠叨的40磅的麝香。
Yeah, like that 40-pound muskie you’re always yakking about.
可惜没人见过你和这些怪物在一起。
It’s a shame nobody ever sees you with these monsters.
你会喜欢的,戈德曼。
You’ll love it, Goldman.
去工作吧。
Go to work.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
哦,天哪,他们来找我了。
Oh, my God, they’ve come for me.
哦,天哪!我
Oh, my God! I…
你看,我是。。。
You see, I was…
对不起,我看到你的灯亮了,我想。。。
Excuse me, but I saw your light on and I was wondering…
…如果我能用一下你的浴室。
…if I might use your bathroom.
什么?
What?
你的马桶坏了?
Your toilet is broken?
不,谢天谢地。
No, thank goodness.
我不知道,今晚房♥子似乎空荡荡的。我真的很喜欢浴室。
I don’t know, the house seemed so empty tonight. I do so love bathrooms.
你可以从一个人的浴室里看出很多关于他的事。
You can tell a lot about a person from his bathroom.
我不知道。
I didn’t know that.
就在那里。我迫不及待想看看里面有什么。
There it is. I can’t wait to see what’s in there.
-等等。-比看手相好多了。
– Wait a minute. – Much better than palm-reading.
给我30秒在洗手间。。。
Give me 30 seconds in a person’s bathroom…
…我会给你一个完整准确的资料。
…and I’ll give you a complete and accurate profile.
有个客人浴室。
There’s a guest bathroom.
就一会儿。
Only be a minute.
所以
So?
迷人的。
Fascinating.
你不该自我介绍一下吗?
Shouldn’t you introduce yourself?
约翰·古斯塔夫森,对吧?
John Gustafson, right?
我昨天收了你的一些邮件,想知道你是谁。
I took some of your mail yesterday to find out who you were.
但你得到的不多。。。
But you don’t get much and…
…它没有画一幅画。
…it doesn’t paint a picture.
收邮件是违反联邦法律的。
Taking mail is a federal offense.
我知道。
I know.
有时你必须走很远的路才能。。。
Sometimes you must go a long distance out of the way in order to…
…正确返回短距离。
…return a short distance correctly.
你没发现吗?
Don’t you find that?
我喜欢这句台词。
I love that line.
不是我的。来自爱德华·阿尔比的《动物园的故事》。
It’s not mine. It’s from ‘The Zoo Story” by Edward Albee.
我在威诺纳州立大学教美国文学。
I teach American literature at Winona State University.
我昨天开始的。
I started yesterday.
哦,我喜欢古典音乐,你呢?
Oh, I love the classics, don’t you?
我也读过《田野与溪流》
Well, I also read ”Field and Stream.”
的确
Indeed?
从我看到的情况来看,你有一个完整的图书馆。
You have a whole library up there from what I saw.
户外真的有些粗犷和阳刚。
There’s something really rugged and virile about the outdoors.
我的礼貌!我很抱歉。
My manners! I’m sorry.
我是阿里尔·特鲁克斯。
I’m Ariel Truax.
你好?我是约翰·古斯塔夫森。
How do you do? I’m John Gustafson.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
你什么时候搬到Clickner家的?
When did you move into the Clickner’s?
我相信你知道的。
I’m sure you know that.
自从我来了你和麦克斯·戈德曼。。。
Since I got here you and Max Goldman…
…一直靠着窗户看着我就像两只加菲猫。
…have been against the windows watching me like two Garfield cats.
就像人们粘在车窗上一样。
Like people stick to their car windows.
他们的小吸盘。。。
The little suction cups they have…
松鼠。
Squirrels.
我一直在看松鼠。有人在你屋檐下筑巢。
Been watching squirrels. One’s been making a nest under your eaves.
当然,约翰。
Sure, John.
这是你的邮件。
Here’s your mail.
没有写给古斯塔夫森夫人的。
There’s nothing addressed to a Mrs. Gustafson.
从你浴室的状况来看,我想你是单身汉了。
By the state of your bathroom I presume you’re a bachelor.
同性恋还是异性恋?
Gay or straight?
异性恋还是同性恋?
Heterosexual or homosexual?
天哪,路易丝。。。
Jeez Louise…
这是一个合理的问题。
It’s a legitimate question.
也许在加利福尼亚,但不是在明尼苏达。
Maybe in California but not here in Minnesota.
我惹你生气了吗?
Have I upset you?
现在是半夜,我不知道。。。
It’s the middle of the night and I don’t know what…
你要我离开吗?
Would you like me to leave?
不是 啊
No… yeah.
很高兴见到你,约翰·古斯塔夫森。
It was very nice meeting you, John Gustafson.
既然我们认识了,就别再陌生了。
And now that we know each other, don’t be a stranger.
哦,还有约翰。。。
Oh, and John…
…从国王的车到女王的主教三号♥。
…king’s rook to queen’s bishop three.
先别打电♥话♥。
Don’t ring that up yet.
我需要治腰痛的药。我快死了。
I need something for my lumbago. It’s killing me.
你死定了,我的屁♥股♥。他不会知道“痛苦”这个词的意思的
It’s killing you my ass. He wouldn’t know the meaning of the word ”pain.”
我的坐骨神经痛让你的腰痛看起来像眼睛疲劳。
I got a pinched sciatica make your lumbago look like eyestrain.
疼痛他想谈谈疼痛。
Pain. He wants to talk about pain.
我的胆结石有棒球那么大。
I had a gallstone big as a baseball.
胆结石是用来治疗阴♥部♥的。
Gallstones are for pussies.
我得了带状疱疹的时候,你看到我向菲尔抱怨了吗?
When I had shingles did you see me complain to Phil?
-是吗?-木瓦。
– Did you? – Shingles schmingles.
当我得了溃疡的时候。。。
When I had my ulcers…
…我是。。。
…I was…
…放屁的剃须刀片。
…farting razor blades.
哦,你一定是马克斯·戈德曼。
Oh, you must be Max Goldman.
我是阿里尔·特鲁克斯,你的新邻居。
I’m Ariel Truax, your new neighbor.
很荣幸。
Pleasure.
这不是个好日子吗?
Isn’t it a peach of a day?
这是给你的。
Here’s something for you.
它是偶然留在我家的。
It was left at my house by accident.
你的一些邮件。
Some of your mail.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我的草药治疗油到了吗?
Have my herbal therapy oils arrived yet?
今天早上到的。
It arrived this morning.
特快专递。。。
Special delivery from…
加利福尼亚
…California.
精彩的!
Wonderful!
啊,是的,没有什么比。。。
Ah, yes, there’s nothing like the scent of…
……新鲜的茶树。。。
…fresh tea tree…
…就泡在你的毛孔里。
…just soaking into your pores.
你不同意吗?
Don’t you agree?
呃,很可爱。
Uh, lovely.
我很高兴见到你,我相信我们会。。。
I have a such pleasure meeting you and I’m sure we’ll…
…经常见面。再见,先生们。
…be seeing a lot of one another. Good-bye, gentlemen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!