我想我们会成为好朋友的。
I think we’re going to be great friends.
哦,朋友们。朋友是好的。
Oh, friends. Friends is good.
很好,不是吗?
That’s good, isn’t it?
今晚吃晚饭怎么样?下课后,我是说。
How about some supper tonight? After your class, I mean.
哦,太谢谢你了,不过我已经有计划了。我很抱歉。
Oh, thank you so much, but I already have made plans. I’m sorry.
改天吧。
I’ll take a rain check.
成交了。
That’s a deal.
直到我们再次见面,亲爱的阿里尔。
Until we meet again, my dear Ariel.
再见。
Good-bye.
小心别滑倒!
Watch out! Don’t slip!
古斯塔夫森,看来最棒的男人赢了。
Well, Gustafson, looks like the best man won.
是啊,你总是一个糟糕的失败者。
Yeah, you always were a lousy loser.
他死了。
He’s dead.
什么?谁
What? Who?
查克
Chuck!
查克怎么了?
Chuck? How?
昨晚他睡着了。
Last night in his sleep.
他的睡眠。
His sleep.
幸运的混♥蛋♥。
Lucky bastard.
如果你没有和那只貂皮狗出去,你早就知道了。
You might have known if you hadn’t been out with that minx.
嘿,这不是我的错。查克也是我的朋友!
Hey, it ain’t my fault. Chuck was my friend too!
你自称是朋友,混♥蛋♥!
You call yourself a friend, bastard!
小心你的嘴,你这个愚蠢的瑞典人。
Watch your mouth, you dumb Swede.
别告诉我该怎么办!
Don’t tell me what to do!
手里拿着斧头的大个子。
Big man with the axe in your hand.
斧头你想给我打卡吗?你能带我去吗?
Axe? You want to clock me? You think you can take me?
来吧
Come on!
好吧1937年在托德场。。。
All right. 1937 at Todd Field…
……足球训练后你偷了我的搽剂,我狠狠揍了你一顿。
…I kicked your ass after football practice when you stole my liniment.
-我踢了你的屁♥股♥,我会再来一次瞎扯!
– I kicked your ass and I’ll do it again! – Bullshit!
尽你最大的努力,虾。
Give it your best shot, shrimp.
这不值得。
It’s not worth it.
出去!
Get out of there!
该死
Damn!
他有蝾螈的智商。
He has the intelligence quotient of a newt.
小虾认为他能和我开玩笑。
Shrimp thinks he can get funny with me.
左钩子。。。
Left hook…
…右交叉。。。
…right cross…
…甩了他。
…and dump him.
我要杀了他。
I’m going to kill him.
该死的你,戈德曼,你。。。
Goddamn you, Goldman, you…
我是国税局的艾略特·斯奈德。
I’m Elliot Snyder of the I.R.S.
我请你到我办公室来。
I’m asking you to come to my office.
我想知道你在哪儿。
I was wondering where you were.
我是。。。我有点小生意。
I was… I had a little business.
我希望一切顺利。
I hope it went all right.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?!
烹饪。
Cooking.
等等,我不能吃辣的。
Wait, I can’t have anything spicy.
如果太刺♥激♥的话,我整晚都没睡。
If it’s too exciting, I’m up all night.
很好。
Good.
我在做四川菜。
I’m making Szechuan.
从我见到你的那一刻起,我就感觉到我们有着同样的光环。
From the moment I saw you, I could feel that we had the same kind of aura.
我们分享了一些特别的东西。
That we shared something special.
教学。
Teaching.
39年来,我在瓦巴沙高中教美国历史。
Thirty-nine years, I taught American History at Wabasha High.
历史,太浪漫了。
History, it’s so romantic.
伟大的牙科计划。
Great dental plan.
你给那些年轻人的想法。
The ideas you gave those young minds.
孩子们认为他们都知道,对吧?
Kids think they know it all, right?
偶尔你会达到一个。你摸了摸他们。
Once in a while you reach one. You touch them somehow.
我做过一次。
I did that once.
真正地
Really?
那是我的新政讲座。一个孩子打鼾的时候我碰了他的头。
It was my New Deal lecture. I touched a kid on his head while he was snoring.
你太坏了。
You’re so bad.
你知道的。。。
You know…
…查克,他。。。
…Chuck, he…
我知道。
I know.
我们应该庆幸我们有幸认识他。。。
We can be thankful that we had the privilege of knowing him…
…当他在这里的时候。
…while he was here.
给查克。
To Chuck.
是的,给查克。
Yes, to Chuck.
谢谢你,约翰。
Thank you, John.
那是一个美妙的夜晚。
It was a wonderful evening.
谢谢你,阿里尔。
Thank you, Ariel.
爸爸?
Pop?
-什么?-你觉得我应该给她打电♥话♥吗?
– What? – You think I should call her?
-什么?-那个女人。
– What? – The woman.
好吧,让我告诉你一件事,约翰。
Well, let me tell you something, John.
头90年左右。。。
The first 90 years, or so…
…过得很快。
…go by pretty fast.
什么?
What?
头90年过得很快。
The first 90 years go by fast.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
你只是个该死的孩子。
You’re just a damn kid.
我没说,你说了。
I didn’t say it, you did.
是的,他们知道。它们确实很快。
Well, they do. They do go fast.
然后有一天你醒来。
Then one day you wake up.
你意识到。。。
And you realize…
…你不再是81岁了。
…that you’re not 81 anymore.
你开始数分钟而不是天。。。
You begin to count the minutes rather than the days…
…你意识到你很快就会离开。
…and you realize that pretty soon you’ll be gone.
你所拥有的,就是经验。
And that all you have, see, is the experiences.
就这些了。
That’s all there is.
一切!体验!
Everything! The experiences!
你骑上那个女人,儿子。
You mount the woman, son.
否则。。。
Or else…
…把她送到我这里来。
…send her out to me.
我碰巧买♥♥了两张地鼠比赛的票。。。
I happened to come by these two tickets for the Gopher game and…
你打过很多冰球吗?
Ever play much ice hockey?
我们约好了!
We had an appointment!
她来了。瓦巴沙。
There she is. Wabasha.
太美了。
It is just beautiful.
是的,从这里。。。我小时候常在这里露营。
Yeah, from up here… I used to camp up here when I was a kid.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
哦,对不起。
Oh, I’m sorry.
雪。。。
The snow…
…让我想起和我丈夫的最后一个圣诞节。
…reminds me of the last Christmas with my husband.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
是的,天使。
Yes, an angel.
什么?
What?
我在做雪天使。
I’m making a snow angel.
我记得。
I remember.
你相信天使吗?
Do you believe in angels?
他们就在我们身边。
They’re all around us.
你得好好看看,但是。。。
You’ve got to look hard, but…
…他们在那里。。。
…they’re there…
…只要有好事发生在我们身上。
…whenever anything good happens to us.
我想我看到了。
I think I see one.
我会让你分三步交♥配♥。
I’ll have you mated in three moves.
我们不是应该先多了解一下对方吗?
Shouldn’t we get to know each other a little better first?
你的笑容真好。你应该多穿一点。
You have a wonderful smile. You should wear it more often.
我在特殊场合会把它拿出来。
I bring it out on special occasions.
告诉我这是谁?
Tell me who’s this?
-什么?-在这里。
– What? – Over here.
那是我爸爸。那是爸爸。
That’s my dad. That’s Pop.
这个帅哥,你认识他,对吧?
This handsome guy, you know him, right?
我女儿梅兰妮和她的母亲,还有梅兰妮和她的丈夫迈克。
My daughter Melanie and her mother, and Melanie and her husband, Mike.
她很漂亮。
She’s beautiful.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people here?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!