It still hurts.
我们一起经历的一切
Everything we had together.
都因为你而变成了谎言
And when you were here, it was all lies.
都显得那么虚假
It was all make-believe.
我爱你
I love you.
我可以原谅你 但我们不可能再像以前一样
I would like to forgive you, but I can’t keep up.
-没什么好说的了 晚安 -别别 等等
– That’s how it is. Good night. – No, wait. Don’t hang up.
这件事情我们可以私下解决掉
I think, we can consider this matter closed
你们都有错
All of you messed up.
不过你们都知道打架解决不了问题
But you have learned that no good comes from fighting.
-是的 -本来你们会被严惩的
– That’s right. – It could have ended much worse.
现在伊莱亚斯和索菲斯握手言和
Now Elias and Sofus shake hands.
-对不起 -很好
– I’m sorry, Elias. – Good.
克里斯蒂安和索菲斯握手
And Christian and Sofus. Please shake hands.
对不起
Sorry.
下周一再来见我 不准再有敌意了 明白吗
And you’ll be back monday, no hard feelings, ok?
-期待这周的主题活动吗 -是的
– Looking forward to the theme week? – Yes.
-大家都为此感到兴奋 -我们对此充满期待
– The whole school is excited. – We’re looking forward to it.
-你准备做什么 索菲斯 -我加入的是武器小组
– What will you be doing, Sofus? – I’m in the weapons group.
-我们准备做毛瑟枪 -很好
– We’ll be making muskets. – Of course you will.
-伊莱亚斯你呢 -我跟克里斯蒂安是一个组的
– And Elias? – I’m in the same group as Christian.
我们打算做哥本哈根圆塔的模型
We’ll be making a model of The Round Tower.
要跟我一起走吗
Want to walk with me, Christian?
不了 我们走吧 伊莱亚斯
No. Come on, Elias.
就是这里了
Here it is.
-你想要吗 -谢谢
– Do you want it? – Thanks.
真酷
Cool!
-克里斯蒂安 -什么事
– Christian? – Yes?
我要走了 明天早上4点的飞机
I’m leaving now. I’ll try to make the flight at four tomorrow.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you.
如果你愿意 可以留下吃饭
You can stay for dinner, if you want?
谢谢 不过我还是回家吧
Thank you, but I should be going home.
-周末怎么样 -赶紧走吧 爸爸
– Then maybe in the weekend. – Just go, dad.
再见了
See you.
-保重 伊莱亚斯 -你也是
– Take care, Elias. – You too.
-他去哪 -伦敦
– Where’s he going? – London.
-你妈妈在哪 -她已经死了
– Where’s your mom? – She’s dead.
我父母快离婚了
My parents are in the middle of a divorce.
-她怎么死的 -癌症
– Why did she die? – She had cancer.
开始大家都觉得没事 不过最后她没挺过来
At first they thought, she’d get well, but she didn’t make it.
-她是被火葬的 -好吧
– She was cremated. – Okay.
土葬恶心死了
Funerals are disgusting.
尸体会腐烂 还会渗到地下水里
The bodies rot and seep into the groundwater.
我将来就想被火葬 你呢
I want to be cremated when I’m dead. What about you?
也许吧 不过我没想过这个问题
Perhaps. I never really thought about it.
-我们来这干嘛 -到上面去
– What are we doing here? – Going up.
-可以上去吗 -当然了
– You can do that? – of course.
来吧
Come on.
-这太疯狂了 -没错
– Wow, this is crazy. – Yeah.
以前我放假回家的时候常来这里
I use to come here when I was home on vacation.
-你家在哪 -我家
– Where’s your house? – My house?
-那边某个地方吧 -好吧
– Out there somewhere. – Okay.
这里还真高啊
It’s a long way down.
对 就是那样
Yeah, like that.
我们去了码头边的筒仓顶上
We were on this silo down by the docks.
你不该去的
You can’t do that.
但克里斯蒂安每天都去那里
Christian is up there every day.
从那还能看到我们家
You can see our house from up there.
正因为如此我才不准你在那玩
I know it. That’s why I tell you not play there
太危险了 答应我不再去了
It’s dangerous. Promise me that you won’t do it again.
别哼哼哼的 说话
Don’t “Mmm” Me. Promise.
-打气筒在哪 -这
– Where’s the pump? – Here you go.
-答应了 -当然
– Promise? – Yeah.
-答应我什么 -再也不去那上面玩了
– Promise what? – That I won’t go back up there.
我们打气吧
Let’s pump it up.
-放下吧 孩子们 -我们可以吃冰淇淋吗
– Put it down here, boys. – Can we have an ice cream?
-当然 轻轻地放下 -我想玩秋千
– Yes. Put it down gently. – I wanna try the swing.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for the help.
划船真是太好玩了
Kayaking was so much fun.
-别动我 -走吧 孩子们
– Don’t! – Come on, boys.
嘿 你在干嘛 莫顿
Hey! What are you doing? Morten!
住手 你们在干吗 为什么打架
Stop that. What are you doing? Why are you fighting?
-怎么回事 -他抢我秋千
– What’s going on? – He took my swing.
-为什么 -他无缘无故就打我
– Why? – He punched me for no reason.
-你为什么打他 -我没打
– Why did you hit him? – I didn’t.
-为什么为了一个秋千打架 -伙计 怎么回事
– Why are you fighting over a swing? – What’s going on here, man?
我正荡着秋千
I was just using the swing,
他就突然跑过来干扰我
and he came up and started bothering me.
-别动他的秋千 -都还是孩子嘛…
– Don’t steal his swing! – Kids will be kids…
别再动我儿子一根汗毛 知道不
I don’t wanna see you touch my boy again. You understand?
-我没碰他 -给我滚远点
– I didn’t touch him. – Get the hell outta here.

Fuck off!
你小子到底怎么搞的 看着我
What the hell is wrong with you? Look at me.
总是打架 到处给我惹祸
You’re always fighting. Always fucking trouble with you.
-对不起 爸爸 -你没犯什么错
– I’m sorry, dad. – You did nothing wrong.
疼吗 要去医院吗
Doesn’t it hurt? Are we going to the hospital?
-不 不用了 -对不起
– No, we’re not. – I’m very sorry.
-要报♥警♥吗 -对 爸爸 报♥警♥吧
– Shouldn’t you call the police? – Yeah, dad. Call the police.
-不 我不想那样做 -但他动手了
– No, I won’t do that. – He hit you.
我们回家吧 车上可不准吃冰淇淋
Let’s go home. You can’t eat your ice cream in the car.
这事到此为止了
End of discussion.
-我们不该来这里的 -为什么
– We shouldn’t be up here. – Why not?
-你在干嘛 -没干嘛
– What are you doing? – Just hanging out.
我得回家了
I gotta get home.
-他在那 -谁
– There he is. – Who?
打你♥爸♥爸的那个混♥蛋♥
The idiot, who hit your dad.
来吧
Come on.
-他来了 -我们可以从网上找到这个地址
– There he is. – We’ll look up his address online.
-喂 你们捣什么鬼 -快跑
– Hey! What the hell are you doing? – Run dammit!
-嘿 爸爸 -嘿
– Hey dad. – Hey.
过来 亲爱的
Come, sweetheart.
-你还好吗 -当然
– You okay? – Sure.
-你来这里干嘛 -我只是来给你这个的
– What are you doing here? – I just wanted to give you this.
我知道打你的那个家伙在哪工作了
I know where the guy who punched you works.
-你怎么知道的 -反正就是知道了
– How did you find out? – I just did. He works there.
你是怎么知道的
How did you find out?
我们看见他了 地址就在他车上
Christian and I saw him. It was on his car.
-你们是不是又上高塔了 -没 没
– Have you been up on that silo again? – No no.
克里斯蒂安可能上了 他每天都去
Christian might have been. He’s up there every day.
-而你没有 -没有
– But you haven’t? – I haven’t.
-确定 -确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
你难道不想做些什么吗
Aren’t you going to do something about it?
-比如说 -冲上去揍他一顿
– Like what? – Go and beat him up.
-你没开玩笑吧 -当然了
– Are you serious? – Yes.
-你害怕了 -不是你想的那样
– Are you afraid? – That’s not the point.
你不能无缘无故地打人 这对谁都没好处
You don’t go around beating people up. Nobody benefits from that.
要是那样 世界还不乱透了
What kind of world would we live in then?
他是混♥蛋♥ 要是我打他 那我就更混♥蛋♥了
He’s an idiot. If I beat him up, I’ll be just as big an idiot.
我会去坐牢 而你就没爸爸了 最后还是他赢
I’ll go to jail, and you’ll have no dad. He wins.
妈妈恐怕不希望你这么软弱
Maybe mom would like it, if you weren’t such a wimp.
我答应妈妈按时回家的 我得走了
I promised mom I’d be home, so I better get going.
到底谁软弱了
Who’s the wimp now?
当然是你
You are.
-再见 -向你妈妈问好
– Bye! – Say hi to your mom.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -嗨 我在找一个叫拉尔斯的人
– Hello. – Hi. I’m looking for a Lars.
-你说什么 -有一个叫拉尔斯的人在这里工作吗
– Say what? – Does a Lars work here?
-拉尔斯 -拉尔斯
– Lars? – Lars?
拉尔斯 有个瑞典人找你
Lars! Sweden calling.
-嗨 -嗨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!