– Hi. – Hi.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
我叫安东 我们在游乐场见过
I’m Anton. We met on the playground.
你还打了我 记得吗
You slapped me. Remember?
记得 当然记得
Yeah, I remember.
-你来干嘛 -你为什么打人
– What do you want? – Why did you do it?
-不想你碰我孩子 -我只不过是在劝架
– Don’t touch my kids. – I broke up a fight over a swing.
听着 你知道你该做什么吗
Good for you. Know what you should do?
离我和我的孩子远点
Stay away from me and my son.
就什么事都没有 明白吗
And nothing will happen. Okay? You understand?
你要我来告诉你为什么打人吗
Do you want me to tell you why you did it?
不需要 闭上你的嘴 然后滚回你瑞典老家去
No, shut the hell up. And get your ass back to Sweden.
这里没人管你的死活
Nobody understands you here anyway.
因为你有打人的能力 所以就动手了 对吗
Did you hit me because you could?
-没错 -少说两句吧 拉尔斯
– That’s right. – Maybe you should shut up now, Lars.
你是成心找抽是吧
Do you want me to hit you again?
你像个白♥痴♥一样自以为了不起
You’re an idiot, who likes to feel you’re in charge.
-实际上你什么都不是 -住手吧 拉尔斯
– You’re not. – Stop it, Lars.
-这没什么 孩子们 -你要怎样
– It’s alright, boys. – What do you want?
我要怎样 我要告诉孩子们
What do I want? I want to
我根本就不怕你
show the children that I’m not afraid of you.
-你无法伤害到我 -你不怕我
– You can’t hurt me. – You’re not afraid of me?
我伤不到你 那正合我意
And I can’t hurt you? That’s exactly what I can do.
你最好赶紧离开吧 带上孩子走吧
I think you should go now. Take your kids, and go home.
-当你打人的时候 吓着孩子们了 -没错
– You frightened the children, when you hit me. – Good.
他们很生气 然后找到了
They were very upset, and
你工作的地方 所以我们就在这里了
found out where you work. That’s why we’re here.
还挺聪明的 能找着我工作的地方
That’s very clever of them, finding out where I work.
干得不错
Good job.
而你却蠢得看到我们来了
You’re such a big idiot, that you
还不知道要说声道歉
can’t even apologize when I’m here with the kids,
反而继续打人
but continue to fight.
-是吗 你是还没打够吗 -我们回家吧
– Huh? Want some more? – Let’s go home.
还想挨揍吗
Want some more?
滚回老家去 你个废物
Get the hell back to Sweden, you fag.
根本不疼 我没事
It didn’t hurt. I’m okay.
我们走 很高兴见到你们
Let’s go. Thank you for seeing us.
这不疼 没什么好怕的
It didn’t hurt. Nothing to be afraid of.
这是他唯一能做的 他输了
That’s all he knows how to do. He lost.
他是个大笨蛋 明白了吗
He’s a moron. You understand?
明白什么
Understand what?
他愚蠢之极 不值得我们浪费时间
That he’s a moron, and not worth our time.
-他是个笨蛋 -对极了
– He’s a big moron. – Exactly.
可他自己不感觉输了
I don’t think he feels he lost.
-也许吧 但他会知道的 -是吗
– Maybe not, but he did. – I’m not sure.
-我们走吧 -他是个大笨蛋
– Let’s go. We’re done here. – Giant wanker moron.
-上车吧 -他是个蠢货
– Get in the car. – He was such an asshole.
-大蠢货 -好了 够了
– Giant wanker moron. – That’s enough.
-大蠢货 -好了别说了 快系好安全带
– Giant wanker moron! – Put your seatbelt on. Alright, stop.
-能让莫顿一起玩吗 -当然
– Should we let Morten try? – Yes!
等等 看着
Wait a second. There.
快来 莫顿
Come on, Morten.
很好
Perfect!
不对 你们要同时松手
No, let go at the same time.
快看
Look at that.
-烧退了吗 -是的 好多了
– Has the fever gone down? – Yeah, it’s gone down.
情况很好
That’s perfect.
他在那
There he is.
人人都怕他 但没人敢做点什么
Everybody’s afraid of him, but no one does anything about it.
我要找点能做栅栏的东西
I’ll try to find something we can use as a fence.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
肯定是我奶奶买♥♥的
Must be something my granddad bought.
不能放在这里 搞不好会把整个房♥子都炸了
We shouldn’t keep it here. It could blow up the whole house.
可那不过是一些烟花
– They’re just fireworks.
你知道这里面有多少黑火♥药♥吗
– You know how much black powder’s in this?
好几斤呢
Several pounds.
-完全可以造一个大炸♥弹♥ -真的吗
– You could make a huge bomb. – Really?
当然 可以在电脑上给你看
Yeah. I’ll show you online.
他一而再 再而三地打你♥爸♥爸
He just kept hitting your dad.
你♥爸♥爸也许不怕他 但这不能阻止他
Your dad might not be afraid, but he just kept hitting him.
如果我们让他吃点苦头 他也许会变老实点
If we get back at him, he might learn his lesson.
-这玩意儿声音大不 -相当大
– How loud will this be? – Very.
-别人不会听到吗 -不会有人发现的
– Won’t anyone hear? – Not out here.
拿着炸♥弹♥
Hold the bomb.
想点吗
You want to light it?
待会儿你得马上跑
You’ll have to run.
-还是你来吧 -你确定
– You do it. – Are you sure?
-跑快点 知道吗 -好的
– Run fast, ok? – Yeah.
太棒了
Fuck, that was sick!
试想要是我们用的是大号♥的
Imagine if we use one of the big ones!
能把他的车炸成碎片
His car will be blown to pieces.
-谁的车 -那个混♥蛋♥ 拉尔斯的
– Whose car? – That asshole, Lars’.
-你想炸他的车 -没错
– You want to blow up his car? – Sure.
会被发现的 一辆车可值不少钱
Someone will find out. A car is really expensive.
-你♥爸♥爸会因此高兴的 -我不知道
– Your dad will be pleased. – I’m not so sure.
没关系 没人会发现的 你要一起来不
Doesn’t matter. No one will find out. Are you in or out?
我不知道…
I’m not sure…
如果你不来 就把小刀还给我
If you’re not in, I would like my knife back right now.
-当心 当心 -担架 担架
– Easy, easy. – Stretcher! Stretcher!
抬起来
Lift.
继续 还有脉搏
Keep on moving. There’s a pulse.
继续 放上来
Move on! Up, up, up.
做好手术准备 四号♥设备
Prep the patient. Put down IV.
抗生素
Antibiotics.
-谢谢 病人麻醉了吗 -是的
– Thank you. Patient asleep yet? – Yes.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
棉花棒 谢谢
Swab. Thank you.
棉花棒 按住那里
Swab. Hold that please.
告诉他病人还活着
Tell him she’s alive.
我们尽力了 后面就看造化了
We’ve done all we can. Now we must wait and see.
-谢谢你 医生 -问他到底怎么回事
– Thank you, doctor. – Ask him what happened.
一群开车的家伙追她 她逃不掉
People came in cars. His wife could not run fast.
“大人物”还剖开了另两个女人 她们都死了
The Big Man cut open two other girls, who died.
我们明天再说吧
We’ll know tomorrow.
-那有什么 -没什么
– What have you got there? – Nothing special
既然没什么 就让我看看
If it’s nothing special, then I can see it.
妈妈 不行
Mom, you can’t do that!
伊莱亚斯这可是一把刀子
Elias, this is a knife.
你一直在骗我和警♥察♥对吧
Have you been lying to me and to the police?
-你是不是疯了 -没有
– Have you gone mad!? – No.
-到底怎么回事 -没什么
– What the hell is going on? – Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
克里斯蒂安…
Christian…
克里斯蒂安
Christian.
你这家伙到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
捅死人 你会毁了你自己的
Stabbing someone? You want to ruin your life?
看着我 看着我 克里斯蒂安
Look at me. Look at me, Christian.
看着我
Look at me!
克里斯蒂安… 我爱你 但这一切对我也不容易
Christian… I love you. But this isn’t easy for me either.
我们必须好好谈谈
We have to talk to each other.
你跟她上♥床♥了
Did you fuck her?
你是不是睡了伊莱亚斯的妈妈
Did you fuck Elias’ mom?
-你怎么会说这种话 -你心里很想 对吧
– Why would you say that? – You want to, I can tell.
你就这样放任自己吗
You achieve nothing by acting like this.
-你不是想跟我谈谈吗 -马上给我闭嘴
– You said we should talk. – Stop it, right now!
别再想也别再说那样的废话了
Stop thinking and saying crap like that.
-这不是废话 -这就是
– It’s not crap! – It’s crap!
-这就是你一直生我气的原因吗 -因为你是个骗子
– Is that why you’re upset with me? – You’re such a liar!
妈妈知道你在撒谎 人人都知道你在撒谎
Mom knew you were lying. Everyone knows you’re lying.
你知道吗 克里斯蒂安
You know what, Christian?
如果妈妈现在在这里 看到你现在这个样子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!