– Well, it just ain’t penguin, okay? – Okay.
来 过来 到爸爸这里暖和一下
Yeah. Hey, come on over here. Get under here. Get warm.
小心喙 小心喙…喙
Watch the beak. Watch the beak… Beak!
喙…
The beak.
好了 乖孩子
Okay, good boy.
这么晚了 她们遇到什么事了?
So late. What’s keeping them?
祷告吧 兄弟们 伟大的圣企鹅不会用食物短缺来考验我们
Pray, brothers, the Great ‘Guin does not test us with a lean season.
为什么 诺亚?难道我们还不够恭顺吗?
Why, Noah? Have we not all been dutiful?
看到妈妈的时候…
So when you see your mama…
– 我要站得笔直 – 说对了
– I stand perfectly still. – You got it.
但我怎么知道哪个是妈妈?
But how will I know which one’s my mama?
哦 你会知道的
Oh, you’ll know.
她走路时一摇一摆 说话时经常咯咯地笑
She’s got a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk.
她唱歌♥的时候 你的心都会被震颤不已
And when she sings, it darn near breaks your heart.
嘿 等等 我看到她们了 看到了!
Hey, wait. I see them. I see them!
没错 是她们!
You’re right! You’re right!
老婆们 噢!
Wives, ho!
老婆们 噢!
Wives, ho!
老婆们 噢!
Wives, ho!
等等 不 曼波 回来 别…曼波 回来…曼波!
Wait, no. Wait, no, Mumble, get back here. No, Mumble! Get back… Mumble!
曼波 曼波!
Mumble! Mumble!
曼波!
Mumble!
米歇尔 米歇尔?
Michelle? Michelle?
– 罗珊尼? – 米歇尔?
– Roxanne? – Michelle?
阿尔菲?
Alfie?
– 莫里斯! – 米歇尔 米歇尔!
– Maurice! – Michelle! Michelle!
妈妈!
Mommy!
噢 她太讨人喜欢了
Oh, she’s so darling.
借过 借过 打扰了 曼波 曼波?
Excuse me. Pardon me, pardon me. Mumble? Mumble?
曼波
Oh, Mumble.
– 妈妈? – 曼波!
– Mama? – Mumble!
– 妈妈? – 曼波!
– Mama? – Mumble!
曼波!
Mumble!
妈妈 妈妈?
Mama? Mama?
– 曼波 孩子 你在哪儿? – 妈妈!
– Mumble, boy, where are you? – Mama!
孟菲斯?
Memphis?
噢 孩子他妈 噢 孩子他妈
Oh, Mama. Oh, Mama.
– 噢 上帝 – 孩子他爸
– Oh, my. – Daddy.
我们的孩子在哪儿呢?
So where’s the baby?
亲爱的 我会找到他的
Well, honey, I’ll find him.
– 你把宝宝丢了?孟菲斯! – 没事的
– You lost the baby? Memphis! – It’s okay.
– 妈妈 妈妈? – 站住!
– Mama? Mama? – Stay!
– 来妈妈这儿 – 不 曼波
– Come to Mommy. – No, Mumble.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama, Mama.
嘿 他的脚怎么了?
Hey, what’s wrong with his feet?
哦 一点小毛病 长大就好了
Oh, that’s just a little thing he’s got going. He’ll grow out of it.
妈妈!
Mama!
噢 孟菲斯 他太漂亮了
Oh, Memphis, he’s gorgeous.
– 可不是吗? – 看看你
– Isn’t he, though? – Look at you.
我给你带了东西
I got something for you.
张开嘴
Open up.
哦 我就喜欢看她这样
Oh, I love the way she does that.
W X Y和Z
W, X, Y and Z
早上好 同学们
Good morning, class.
早上好 维奥拉小姐
Good morning, Miss Viola.
好的
Right.
那么 今天我们要上企鹅小学里
Well, today we begin with the most important lesson you will ever learn…
最重要的一堂课
…at Penguin Elementary.
有谁知道是什么吗?
Does anyone know what that is?
谁知道?谁知道?
Anyone? Anyone?
谁?西摩?
Someone? Seymour?
– 钓鱼吗? – 不是
– Fishing? – No.
曼波?
Mumble?
不要吃黄色的雪?
Don’t eat yellow snow?
不 不是的
No, that’s not it, no.
– 是心灵之歌♥ 小姐 – 谢谢你 格洛丽亚 好极了 没错
– It’s our Heartsong, Miss. – Thank you, Gloria. Excellent, yes.
没有心灵之歌♥ 我们就不能称为真正的企鹅 大家说对不对?
Without our Heartsong, we can’t be truly penguin, can we?

No.
但是 亲爱的孩子们 事实上这不是我可以教会你们的
But, my dears, it’s not something that I can actually teach you.
有人知道为什么吗? 谁知道 谁知道?
Does anybody know why? Anyone? Anyone?
你之所以不能教给我们 夫人…
You can’t teach it to us, ma’am…
…是因为心灵之歌♥必须由我们自己去寻找
…because we have to find our Heartsongs all by ourselves.
说得好
Well done, you.
这是你在内心深处所听到的…
It’s the voice you hear inside…
…真正的自我
…who you truly are.
对 谢谢你 格洛丽亚 好极了 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you, Gloria. Excellent, lovely, thank you.
那现在让我们安静一下
So let’s all be very still now.
等一会儿 你就会感受得到
Take a moment and let it come to you.
– 我听到了! – 我来
– I got one! – Pick me!
– 我来!我来! – 一次一个 西摩 你先来
– Pick me! Pick me! – One at a time. Yes, Seymour.
别再逼我 我已无路可退
Don’t push me ‘Cause I am close to the edge
我试着保持清醒
I’m trying not to lose my head
嗯 我喜欢 听起来让我觉得很美 亲爱的
Yes, I like that one. I could really get jiggy with that. Lovely.
我准备好了 我听到了
I’m ready. I got one.
噢 我想也是 格洛丽亚
Oh, I thought you might, Gloria.
夜色如此曼妙
Midnight creeps so slowly
慢慢撒进那些
Into hearts of those
依然渴望的心灵里
Who need more than they get
白昼让那只
Daylight deals a bad hand
已欠下太多的企鹅
To a penguin
仍旧如此彷徨
Who has laid too many bets
我先听到这么多了
That’s as far as I got so far.
– 噢 好 太好了 真的太美了 – 美极了
– Oh, yes, lovely. Really lovely. – That’s beautiful.
曼波 看起来你等不及想和大家分享了
Well, Mumble, since you seem so keen to share.
我听到一声嘭 然后…
Mine’s sort of a boom and a:
又是一声嘭
And another boom.
这就是你在心里听到的?
You heard that in there?
– 你喜欢吗? – 恐怕这不能算是一首曲子
– Do you like it? – I’m afraid that’s not a tune.
– 不算? – 是的 亲爱的 曲子应该是这样的:
– It’s not? – No, dear. A tune is like:
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
那是谁?
Who is that?
他是孟菲斯和诺玛·珍的孩子
That is the offspring of Memphis and Norma Jean.
一只小袋鼠 (小袋鼠:四五十年代的一个卡♥通♥角色)
The wee hippity-hopper.
没什么好笑的!
It’s not funny!
对 对 一点也不可笑
No. No, not in the least.
没有心灵之歌♥的企鹅很难算是企鹅
A penguin without a Heartsong is hardly a penguin at all.
他把我耳朵都震坏了
I think he broke my ear.
这么多年了 我从来没 我是说…
In all my years, I’ve never, I mean…
而且你的声音这么好 哎 太奇怪了
And you having such fine voices. Well, it’s bizarre.
发生过什么事吗?我是指早期发育的时候
Did anything happen, you know, during early development?
没有 一切都很好 很正常的孵化
No, all fine. Normal incubation.
– 好 – 是吧 亲爱的?
– Right. – Wasrt it, honey?
对 对 我想可能是冬天太难熬了
Yeah. Yeah, it was a tough winter, I guess.
没错 没错
Right, right.
– 不过他的确比较晚才孵出来… – 嗯 我理解
– He did hatch a little late… – Yes, I understand. Yes.
– 一想到他会孤独一生… – 小声点 小声点
– To think he might spend his life alone… – Quite, quite.
…永远都不会遇到真爱
…never to meet his one true love.
噢 拜托 维奥拉小姐 我们可以做什么吗?
Oh, please, Miss Viola, isn’t there something we can do?
嗯 幸好还有艾斯特拉罕太太
Well, there is always Mrs. Astrakhan.
艾斯特拉罕太太?
Mrs. Astrakhan?
只要是能办到的事 艾斯特拉罕太太都能办到
If anyone can, Mrs. Astrakhan can.
不会唱歌♥?
Can’t sing?
不会唱歌♥? 真是个废物 亲爱的
Can’t sing? Rubbish, darling.
每只小企鹅都有一支歌♥
Every little penguin has a song.
教会你以后…
When I have finished…
…你的歌♥声会让每个人起鸡皮疙瘩
…your singing will be giving everyone the goose pimple.
好 现在开始 首先 我们必须找到一种感觉
Now, to begin. First, we must find a feeling.
开心的感觉 伤心的感觉
Happy feeling, sad feeling.
也或许是孤独的感觉
Maybe lonely feeling.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel it?
好的 现在唱出来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!