世间男人 我们要哪个有那个 我打算嫁给基华
We could have all the men we wanted to. I’m going to marry Kiffer.
我爱他
I love him.
他只爱你的身体
He just wants to get into your knickers.
要男人 不用嫁人 懂避孕就行
You don’t have to get married every time you fancy a screw.
我想结婚
That’s what these are for. I want to get married.
你不可以嫁他
Well, you can’t marry him.
你不可以离开我 我不会离开你
You can’t just leave me. I’m not leaving you.
你现在已不在家里 我以后也不会在家里
You’re not here anymore. You never will be again.
别傻 我有权放弃 你只懂拉大提琴
I can do what I want. You don’t know anything apart from the cello.
我只懂吹长笛
I don’t know anything apart from the flute.
我们什么都不懂 基华常取笑我
We’re babies, Jacks. Kiffer laughs at me.
为什么还要嫁他?
Then why are you marrying him?
因为他令我觉得特别
Because he makes me feel special.
他只会甜言蜜语 事实…
Well, that’s a big swizz because the truth is…
你并不特别
you’re not special.
还以为你会为我高兴
I thought you’d be happy for me.
( 婚姻注册处 )
很漂亮
This is nice.
很好
Hi. Good God.
这是什么服装?
What on earth are you wearing?
潮流嘛 是丹尼送的
[ Speaking With Accent ] Oh, it’s fab. Danny bought it for me.
对了 这是丹尼 丹尼 我的爸爸 爸爸
This is Danny, by the way. Danny, this is Daddy. Daddy-O.
巴伦邦? 还以为他是阿根廷人?
Barenboim? I thought he was from Argentina.
肯定是德国姓 肯定是犹太裔
Surely that must be a German name. I think it must be Jewish.
亲爱的
Oh. Oh, dear.
今早火车上吃早餐 我们吃得很饱
I had a large breakfast this morning– He’s a pig.
不要客气 还有很多食物 皮亚斯 肘要离台
But I have got plenty more. Piers, take this off.
但是上帝知道我们什么时候会有时间
but Lord knows when we’re going to have the time.
婚姻大事 不可以草率
Of course. It’s best not to rush these things, darling.
我演奏排期排到五月 丹尼排到
Well, I’m completely booked up until May.
我们在机场才有机会碰头
He’s such a show-off, but he’s very handsome, isn’t he?
但我们以后会拍档 像披头士
We only really meet in airports. We’re going to do more joint bookings together.
披头四有四个人 是吗…
Sort of like a duo, like the Beatles. There are four Beatles actually.
若我们结婚
Are there? Mm-hmm.
将会在一个非常浪漫的地方举♥行♥婚礼
Anyway, when we do get married,
例如耶路撒冷的哭墙
we’re going to get married somewhere like the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem.
只有犹太裔才可以在哭墙结婚
Don’t you have to be Jewish to be married at the Wailing Wall?
对 我打算改信犹太教 我正在上课
I’m going to be Jewish. I’m having lessons already.
不是上课 是接受指导
Instruction, not lessons.
你认为怎样?
So, what do you think?
你的口音 好怪
– Why are you talking funny? – [ Laughs ]
有吗?
Am I?
犹太教不是说信就可以信
Nobody becomes Jewish. You can’t just convert to Judaism.
拜拜 乖女
Bye-bye, darling. Leave it to me.
放心 我有办法
Honestly, I can sort it out. Oh, uh–
积琪根本不可能信犹太教
[ Door Closes ] Jackie can’t possibly be Jewish, for God’s sake.
她是金发的
She’s blonde.
音乐王国的一对金童玉女…
[ Man On TV ] They call them the Arthur and Guinevere of music’s Camelot.
积琪莲杜佩与丹尼巴伦邦… 沐浴爱河
The blossoming romance between Jacqueline Du Pre and the Argentinean pianist,
轰动古典音乐界 皮亚斯 他们被公认为…
Daniel Barenboim, has taken the world of classical music by storm.
这一代乐坛的顶尖新秀
Up a bit higher. That’s it.
我看见他们了
I can see them now. …the greatest musical talents of their generation.
杜佩演绎… 积琪多漂亮
Miss Du Pre astonished the British public…
《埃尔加大提琴协奏曲》 技惊全国
with her brilliant rendition of Elgar’s Cello Concerto.
成功演出之余
– Piers! – Dressed for a triumphant series of…
画面又花了
[ Hilary ] You’ve ruined it now.
这对佳偶刚宣布订婚
[ Man On TV ] The fabulous couple has just announced their engagement.
杜佩小姐改信犹太教
Miss Du Pre is converting to Judaism,
巴伦邦定居以色列 一对璧人…
and they plan to wed in Barenboim’s adopted home of Israel…
将在耶路撒冷 共谐连理
in the golden city of Jerusalem.
祝好运
[ All ] Mazeltov!
两个都睡了
[ Whistles ] Both asleep.
我来了
Coming.
好冻
Aah! Aah! Aah! Oh, it’s freezing!
冻手指最剌激 不行 不准用冻手指
Yeah, well, cold fingers are very stimulating. They’re bloody well not.
什么?
What?
好吧
[ Laughing ] Okay.
当心撞头
Mind your head.
你的鼻子也冻
Your nose is cold too!
有人来 不会吧
Someone’s coming. They can’t be.
确实有人来
Well, they are, you know.
是积琪
It’s Jackie.
好妹妹
Oh, darling.
为何不早通知我们?
Now, why didn’t you tell us?
要我一直走过去?
Do I have to walk all the way down there?
我抱你
Oh, come on.
添酒? 麻烦你 希拉莉…
[ Kiffer ] More wine? [ Jackie ] Okay.
好的 谢谢
[ Hilary ] Yes, please.
希拉莉听我说
So, Hilary, listen.
我忘记了
Oh, no. I’ve forgotten it now. Shit!
是怎样的
How does it go?
我知道
Oh, I know this. I know this. Yes!
德伏扎克的 《嘉年华序曲》
Dvorjak! Dvorjak! Carnival Overture.
废话!
You two are telepathic. It’s true. It’s true.
再来一次
– Oh, rubbish. – Do another one.
你在听着?
Are you listening? Yeah, all right.
基华的爸爸作的 《乡土二重奏》
I know this. this isDeus Natales by Kiffer’s father.
你应该晓得
You should know that.
再试试
All right, go on. Do another one.
不要敲 用心灵感应
Don’t tap it. Just think it.

All right.
劲奇士乐队的 《我为你着迷》
That’s “You Really Got Me” by the Kinks.
对 你只在敷衍
[ Laughing ] Absolutely.
不 是真的
You’re just saying that. No, it’s true.
我们一向知道对方的心意
We always know what the other one is thinking.
你知道我现在的心意吗? 不知道
– You know what I’m thinking now, don’t you, sis? – Not really.
你知道 不知道
– Yes, you do. – No, I don’t.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you. No.
告诉我好了
I mean, just tell me.
我想跟基华上♥床♥
[ Whispering ] I want to sleep with Kiffer.
你不介意吧?
You don’t mind, do you, sis?
我们一向不分彼此 记得吗?
We always did say that we’d share everything, remember?
什么?
What?
什么? 没什么 大家睡觉去吧
What is it? Nothing. I think we should all go to bed.
我不想睡 我可以通宵不睡
[ Blows Raspberry ] I don’t want to go to bed. I could stay up all night.
小心
[ Hilary ] You have to be very careful…
不要踏着小虫
because it’s very easy to stand on worms.
为何不看清楚?
Why don’t you look around there?
你或者已经踏着一条虫
I think you might be standing on one.
我去买♥♥点芝士
I’m just going over to the Williams’ place for cheese, doll.
我跟你去 坐完飞机有时差
– I’ll come with you. – I thought you had jet lag.
你不累吗? 散散步有帮助
Well, the walk will help.
你俩去 我修理水渠
You two go together and I can get on with the gutters.

Fine.
我还是留下来好了 我也留下来 就这样决定
– Actually, I’d just as soon stay here. – Me too. Settled then.
基华买♥♥芝士 我们留在家
Kiffer goes off for the cheese, and we stay here.
我去买♥♥死鬼芝士好了! 满意了吧!
I’ll get the fucking cheese, all right.
你应该陪她去 为什么?
– I think you should go with her. – Why?
她不认识路
‘Cause she doesn’t know the way.
积琪
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie!
积琪…
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie!
积琪
Jackie?
积琪
Jackie.
走开!
Get away from me!
你不疼我
You don’t love me!
谁也不疼我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!