一个简单的事实是我们的龙比伊耿多
The simple truth is this: we have more dragons than Aegon.
韦赛里斯经常说起瓦雷利亚的历史 这种事我非常了解
Viserys spoke often of the Valyrian histories. I know them well.
一旦龙飞向战场
When dragons flew to war…
一切都将化为灰烬
everything burned.
我不希望统治一个 满是灰烬和尸骨的王国
I do not wish to rule over a kingdom of ash and bone.
陛下 你在考虑海塔尔的条件吗
Are you considering the Hightowers’ terms, Your Grace?
巴提摩斯大人 作为女王 我对王国真正的职责是什么
As Queen, what is my true duty to the realm, Lord Bartimos?
是确保和平和团结
Ensuring peace and unity?
还是不惜一切代价坐在铁王座上
Or that I sit the Iron Throne, no matter the cost?
– 那是你父亲的说辞 – 我父亲死了
– That’s your father talking. – My father’s dead.
他选定我为继承人
And he chose me as his successor…
为了守护王国 而不是让它陷入战争
to defend the realm, not cast it headlong into war.
敌人已经宣战 你打算怎么办
Well, the enemy have declared war. What are you gonna do about it?
所有人都退下
Clear the room.
潜在的战争让你兴奋吗
Does the promise of war excite you?
你不能对海塔尔父女卑躬屈膝 他们偷走了你的继承权
You cannot bend the knee to the Hightowers. They stole your birthright.
如果可以在不杀死 奥托海塔尔的情况下夺回王位
If you could take the Iron Throne without putting Otto Hightower’s head on a spike,
– 你会这么做吗 – 你就不气愤吗
– would you? – Are you not angry?
– 我应该出于气愤宣战吗 – 不是
– I should declare war because I’m angry? – No.
因为身为女王 你有责任镇♥压♥叛乱
Because it’s your duty as Queen to crush rebellion.
你知道我的誓言 要远远大过我们的个人抱负
You know my oath reaches beyond our personal ambitions.
冰与火之歌♥
A Song of Ice and Fire.
什么
What?
在北境 即将迎来抵御黑暗之战 这就是征服者之梦
The coming war against the darkness in the North, The Conqueror’s Dream.
韦赛里斯选定我为继承人时 告诉了我这个梦
Viserys shared it with me when he named me heir.
我哥哥一辈子被他那些预兆所困
My brother… was a slave to his omens and portents.
任何导致他懦弱当政的事都存有目的
Anything to make his feckless reign appear to have purpose.
梦不会让我们成为国王
Dreams didn’t make us kings.
而龙会
Dragons did.
他从未告诉过你
He never told you…
对吗
did he?
我已经下令鞭笞站岗时睡着的人
I’ve had men whipped for falling asleep on their watch.
你不是男人
You are no man.
在我最需要你的时候
You abandoned me…
你抛弃了我
when I most needed you.
我们的两个孩子都被夺走了
Both our children stolen from us.
我那么需要你
I needed you.
贝妮拉和雷妮亚需要你
Baela and Rhaena needed you,
你却为了海上冒险抛弃了我们
and you abandoned us for more adventure at sea.
你一向如此
As has always been your way.
我没有别的去处
I had no other place to turn.
– 我失去了一切 – 我们失去了一切 科利斯
– I lost everything. – We lost, Corlys.
是我们
We.
我知道新王已经登基
I understand we have a new king.
陌客在我们家族投下了太多阴影
The Stranger casts a long shadow over this family.
你弟弟也死了
Your brother is also dead.
他着急送你入土 继承你的位子
In his haste to bury you and claim your seat,
不惜忤逆国王 指责兰尼诺的儿子都是私生子
he stood before the King and denounced Laenor’s sons as illegitimate.
戴蒙砍掉了他的脑袋
Daemon took his head for it.
鲁莽的抱负向来是 瓦列利安家族的缺陷
Heedless ambition has always been a Velaryon weakness.
你之前说得对 雷妮丝
You were right, Rhaenys.
我付出了太多 却落得一场徒劳
I reached too far. And for nothing.
我们对铁王座的追逐结束了
Our pursuit of the Iron Throne… is at an end.
我们不会站队
We shall declare for no one.
我们就撤回高♥潮♥城 与儿孙颐养天年
We will retire to High Tide to be content with our grandchildren and–
小杰 小路和小乔 都有权利继承铁王座
Jace, Luke, and Joff are claimants to the throne.
只要伊耿在位 这三个孩子必有杀身之祸
Those boys’ll not be safe so long as Aegon is king.
雷妮拉是害死我们儿子的同谋
Rhaenyra was complicit in our son’s death.
那丫头碰过的东西都会灰飞烟灭
That girl destroys everything she touches.
但现在那个丫头在维系着王国
That “girl”… is holding the realm together at present.
所有围在疆土桌旁的人
Every man standing ’round the Painted Table
都敦促她把王国推入战争的泥潭
urges her to plunge the realm into war.
雷妮拉是唯一保持着克制的人
Rhaenyra’s the only one who’s demonstrated restraint.
战争的目的就是大开杀戒 亲爱的斯汤顿大人
The purpose of war is to fill graveyards, my dear Lord Staunton.
秘诀就在于让对方死的人比我方多
The trick is to put more of their men in the ground than your own.
在固若金汤的城♥堡♥中发布命令的大人 倒是站着说话不腰疼
Easy words for a lord who commands from the safety of his castle.
– 但这话千真万确 – 潮汐之主
– Doesn’t make it any less true. The Lord of the Tides!
科利斯瓦列利安大人‥
Lord Corlys Velaryon…
及其妻子雷妮丝公主到
and his wife, the Princess Rhaenys Targaryen.
各位大人
My lords.
科利斯大人
Lord Corlys.
看到您恢复健康 我真是深感慰藉
It brings much relief to see you hale and healthy again.
公主 你父亲的去世真是令人遗憾
I’m very sorry about your father, Princess.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
戴蒙呢
Where is Daemon?
有其他事务需要王子处理
There were other concerns which demanded the Prince’s attention.
这些是宣布效忠于你的盟友吗
Your declared allies?
– 对 – 要是争夺王位的话 有点太少了
– Yes. – Too few to win a war for the throne.
我们也希望
Well, we would also hope
得到艾林家族 拜拉席恩家族 和史塔克家族的支持
to have the support of Houses Arryn, Baratheon, and Stark.
傻子才会把"希望"当成盟友
– Hope… is the fool’s ally.
艾林家族和拜拉席恩家族 跟我家族都是姻亲
Both Arryn and Baratheon share blood with my house.
– 但他们都曾宣誓效忠于我 – 我记得海塔尔家族当初也是
But all of them swore oaths to me. As did House Hightower… if I remember.
您当初也是 科利斯大人
As did you, Lord Corlys.
你父亲统治下的王国‥
Your father’s realm…
讲求公道和荣誉
was one of justice and honor.
我们两家由共同的血缘 和共同的事业联结在一起
Our houses are bound by common blood and common cause.
海塔尔父女的叛国罪绝不可姑息
This Hightower treason cannot stand.
我们的家族和舰队全力支持你
You have the full support of our fleet and house.
陛下
Your Grace.
受您抬爱了 科利斯大人
You honor me, Lord Corlys.
雷妮丝公主
Princess Rhaenys.
但是 正如我同封臣所讲
But, as I said to my bannermen,
我曾向父亲保证 维持王国的强大和团结
I made a promise to my father to hold the realm strong and united.
如果战争的第一剑挥下 那绝对不会是我所为
If war’s first stroke is to fall, it will not be by my hand.
你是说不会采取行动
You do not mean to act?
保持谨慎不代表无所作为
Taking caution does not mean standing fast.
在把盟友送上战场之前 我需要对他们知根知底
I wish to know who my allies are before I send them to war.
我在石阶列岛‥
The consequence of my…
九死一生作战的结果就是‥
near-demise in the Stepstones…
石阶列岛已归我们所掌控
is that we now control them.
这次我精心布下驻防
I took care to fully garrison the territory this time.
用不了几天 我们就能完全封锁航道
A total blockade of the shipping lanes will be in place in days, if not already.
三女国已经战败 狭海在我们的管控之下
The Triarchy have been routed. The Narrow Sea is ours.
如果我们进一步封锁喉道
If we further seal the Gullet,
就可以切断所有 通往君临的海上航行和贸易
we can cut off all seaborne travel and trade to King’s Landing.
我会亲自驾驭梅丽亚斯巡逻喉道
I shall take Meleys and patrol the Gullet myself.
等我们榨干狭海
When we drain the Narrow Sea,
就可以包围君临城
we can surround King’s Landing,
围困红堡 强迫绿党投降
lay siege to the Red Keep, and force the Greens’ surrender.
如果我们要有足够的兵力包围君临城
If we are to have enough swords to surround King’s Landing,
就必须首先确保 临冬城 鹰巢城和风息堡的支持
we must first secure the support of Winterfell, the Eyrie, and Storm’s End.
陛下 我会准备乌鸦送信
I’ll prepare the ravens, Your Grace.
应该让我们当信使
We should bear those messages.
龙比乌鸦飞得快
Dragons can fly faster than ravens
而且更有说服力
and they’re more convincing.
派我们去吧
Send us.
陛下 王子说得对
The Prince is right, Your Grace.
那好
Very well.
杰卡里斯王子北上
Prince Jacaerys will fly north.
先去艾林家族见我母亲的堂妹 简妮艾林夫人
First to the Eyrie to see my mother’s cousin, the Lady Jeyne Arryn,
然后去临冬城 与克雷根史塔克大人谈判
and then to Winterfell to treat with Lord Cregan Stark
寻求北境的支持
for the support of the North.
路斯里斯王子南下风息堡
Prince Lucerys will fly south to Storm’s End
与巴洛斯拜拉席恩大人谈判
and treat with Lord Borros Baratheon.
我们必须提醒这些大人 他们曾立下的誓言
We must remind these lords of the oaths they swore.
以及违背誓言要付出的代价
And… the cost of breaking them.
据说坦格利安家族比普通人更接近神
It’s been said that as Targaryens, we are closer to gods than to men.
或许是铁王座让我们离得更近了一些
And the Iron Throne puts us a touch closer, perhaps.
但如果我们要当七大王国的仆人
But, if we are to serve the Seven Kingdoms…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!