Yeah, it was unlocked, so, you know…
门没锁 我们就进去
Everything seems to be unlocked around you, now don’t it?
你们走到哪儿门都没锁
Yeah, people used to come to see it from miles away.
以前有很多游客会来参观
And Trudy was the main… I guess “artist” is the appropriate word.
杜蒂是主要的艺术家
What about Vincent?
文生呢?
I saw his name on a lot of the work. He was one of Trudy’s boys.
很多作品上面有他的名字 他是杜蒂的儿子
They still around? No, no. It’s a horrible story.
他们还在吗? 不在了 那是场悲剧
Trudy’s husband, Doc Sinclair, he was a doctor in the big city…
杜蒂的先生辛克莱医生 本来是大城市里的医生
until he got his license revoked for doing surgeries on the side.
后来被吊销执照 因为他私底下做了一些手术
Stuff that, you know, most doctors wouldn’t dare do.
别的医生不敢做的手术
So he moved him and Trudy out here to Ambrose…
于是他跟杜蒂搬来安柏拉斯镇
made a fresh start with his medical practice…
在这里重新开业
and, you know, Trudy really found her calling with that whole wax-sculpture thing.
杜蒂发现自己雕蜡的才华
It was her dream to do something really incredible here.
开一家蜡像馆成了她的梦想
And then she had a couple kids, picket fence.
后来她生了两个小孩
What’s horrible about that? Yeah.
那怎么会是场悲剧? 是啊
Trudy got a cyst in her brain. She just started rotting away.
她长了脑瘤 病得很重
Couldn’t work no more, and she went crazy.
没办法创作 于是就发疯
Things got so bad that Doc Sinclair finally had to strap her to the bed.
后来她老公得把她绑在床上
The whole town could hear her screaming.
全镇都听得到她的尖叫声
Dr. Sinclair was so depressed that he couldn’t save her…
辛克莱医师因为无法治愈她 而悲伤不已
he blew his head right off. That’s terrible.
最后一枪把自己脑袋轰掉 真可怕
It was worse for the boys, left alone like that.
更惨的是两个儿子就没人管
They both ended up in foster homes.
他们都被送进孤儿院
Hey, why don’t you two hop in.
上车吧
I’ll go get the fan belt, and I’ll give you a ride to your car.
我拿了皮带 就送你们到你车子那里
No, actually, we’ve got friends picking us up where the road’s washed out.
我们请朋友到那条泥路接我们
I’ll give you a lift. Least I could do for making y’all wait.
我让你们等这么久 就让我送吧
Cool. All right.
好吧 太好了
Hey, you need to use the facilities, right? Yeah. Thanks.
你说你要上厕所? 对 谢了
Need to use the can? No, it’s okay. I’m fine.
你要上厕所吗? 我不用
All right.
好吧
So where you heading to anyway? We’re just going to a football game.
你们本来要去哪里? 去看球赛
The bathroom is right down the hall.
厕所在走廊尽头
Let me get out of this jacket and tie, and I’ll grab your fan belt.
我先换掉西装再去拿皮带
Okay. Thanks.
谢了
Just let me drive, bitch. He gave me the keys, man.
让我开车 他把车钥匙给我
Yeah, because he thinks I’m the one who stole the car and crashed it.
因为他以为车子是我偷的 而且撞毁了
Whatever. You didn’t have to cover for me, dude.
我又没叫你替我顶罪
Your jacket’s clean, all right? Mine’s already got plenty of stains on it.
你没有前科 我早就犯过案
One more’s not gonna make a difference.
再犯一次也无差
Where the hell is this place? Town’s not even on the GPS.
这鬼地方不在定位系统上面
That’s weird.
那就怪了
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
I’m in here!
我在这里
Hello? I’m in here.
有人吗? 我在这里面
Hey.

Hello?
有人吗?
Hello.
有人吗?
Come on.
快接电♥话♥
Hey, it’s Blake. You know what to do.
我是布雷 请留言
Guys, where the hell are you?
你们到底在哪里?
Remember the truck that came to the campsite last night?
记得营地的卡车司机吗?
I think we just ran into him.
我们好死不死遇到他
Where’s Wade? Oh, he’s not out here?
韦德呢? 他没出来吗?
Guess he’s still in the bathroom, then. I got the fan belt.
他还在厕所吧 我拿到风扇皮带
You’re not in a hurry, are you?
你不急着走吧?
Because I wanted to load the truck up with some stuff first.
我想先装些货上卡车
What are you doing? Waiting for Wade.
你在干嘛? 等韦德出来
Open the damn door.
给我开门
This is my truck.
这是我的车
Hey, what is the matter with you?
搞什么?
If you don’t open this door, I’m gonna call the cops.
你不开门我就报♥警♥
You’re the guy from the campsite.
你是营地的那家伙
Wade!
韦德
What are you doing? Wade!
你在干嘛? 韦德!
Get out of the truck. Stop it.
快下车 住手
I’m just trying to help you. Give me the keys. Hey. Hey.
我只想帮忙 车钥匙拿来
Stop it, or I’m calling the cops.
不然我报♥警♥了
So…
嗯…
you think Carly and Wade are gonna stay together…
卡莉搬到纽约
when she moves to New York?
会跟韦德分手吗?
Because she be looking at me sometimes like…
她有时候会对我抛媚眼…
Dalton, it ain’t happening. What? What do you mean?
道顿 别做梦了 你是什么意思?
And even if it was happening…
就算有 你也别想梦想
it ain’t happening. Nothing personal.
那是不可能的事
Why? You like me better than Wade, right?
你不是比较喜欢我吗?
Wade’s not so bad.
韦德的人还不错
Yeah, I like Wade too.
我也蛮喜欢他的
Help. Please, somebody.
救命啊 求求你们
Please.
求求你们
Please help me.
帮帮忙
No.
不!
What? What?
怎么回事?
I’m sorry, Mama. These people just have no respect.
对不起 妈妈 这些人都不礼貌
Help! Help, please!
救命啊
Will you help, please? ! Over here!
救命! 我在这里!
Help me!
救救我!
What are you gonna do to me?
你到底想干嘛?
ls this it? Yeah.
就是这里吗? 对
Well, should we drive through it, you think?
我们要开过去吗?
Through all that? I don’t know. I could do it.
你要开过去? 我猜应该可以吧
That’s what I thought.
我就知道
Put me down! No.
把我放下来 不要
No.
不要
Let me go!
放我走
Please.
求求你…
Hello?
有人在吗?
Carly? Wade? Hello?
卡莉? 韦德?
Dalton!
道顿!
All right. Listen.
给我听好
One word, and this is going through your throat. Yeah?
你敢再大叫我就割断你喉咙
Man, there’s music playing, but I don’t think anyone’s here.
音乐很大声 不过没有人
No one’s here.
这里没有人
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
To that grocery store we passed. I’m thirsty.
去杂货店呀 我口渴
Well, what about your sister and Wade, man?
那你妹跟韦德呢?
Maybe they’re at the store.
搞不好他们也在店里
What?
干嘛?
I don’t know. We came all this way.
我们大老远跑来
You don’t think we should look for them?
不先去找他们?
Check it. I’m gonna go this way.
好啦 我找这边
Go that way. We don’t find them, meet here, go back to the road.
你找那边 找不到就回去那条路
Cool? Okay.
行吗? 好吧
Yo, paying customer.
喂 来客人了
Hello?
有人在吗?
Don’t move. Now what are you do… ?
别动 你想干…
It’s okay.
别怕
Just stay still.
别乱动
It’s a shame we have to close that pretty mouth of yours.
可惜我得黏住你的嘴巴
Especially with the way those lips curve.
你的翘嘴唇真好看
Hey.

I’m looking for my sister and her boyfriend.
我在找我妹跟她男友
They were looking for a fan belt or something.
他们在找风扇皮带
I don’t think I’ve seen them.
我没看到他们
This is the only gas station in town, right?
这是镇上唯一的加油站
That’s right.
没错
Yeah, then they were definitely here.
他们一定来过这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!