Wade went in there and never came out.
韦德进去了就没出来
All right.
好吧
We’ll go in quick, one pass.
我们进去快速找一遍
If we can’t find them, we have to get the hell out of here.
找不到就赶快逃命
Yeah.

Let’s try the back.
从后面进去
Stay close.
跟紧一点
Dalton?
道顿?
Wade?
韦德?
Nick. Nick, there’s guns.
尼克 这里有枪
It’s bolted to the wall.
被锁在墙上了
There’s gotta be a key around here somewhere.
这儿一定有钥匙
Fuck!
他妈的
No.

God damn it.
该死
I told him not to do that.
我叫他不要自己出去
Hey, you don’t ever leave here without me.
你明明知道不能一个人出去
You know better than that. Don’t be so stupid.
你怎么这么笨?
What’s the matter with you?
你有毛病吗?
Don’t.
别碰我
I said, don’t. Get.
我叫你别碰 快滚
Get.
滚!
Fucking freak.
臭怪胎
Hey, the town’s looking real good.
小镇看起来很棒
We almost finished what Mama started. Those two are good.
妈妈的杰作就快完成了 这两个货色很棒
They’ll fit perfect.
他们太合适了
What’d I tell you, huh?
我就说吧
Isn’t your work more real now?
你的作品真是栩栩如生
Ma would be proud.
妈妈一定会很骄傲
Yeah, she’d be real proud.
她一定会以你为傲
She always said that your talent would make up for what God took away from you.
她总是说上帝给你特别的才能
Now, there’s two more.
还有两个要解决
We still got a lot of work to do.
咱们有很多活儿要干
It’s okay, it’s okay. All right.
没事 没事
I saw Paige and Blake’s bodies. They’re dead.
我看到佩姬跟布雷的尸体
We gotta go. Now.
我们得马上离开
Damn.
该死
I can’t see anything.
我什么都看不到
There’s gotta be a light here somewhere.
这里一定有灯
Come on.
快点
Dalton.
道顿
Nick.
尼克
I’ll get you out of there.
我救你出来
No.
不要
No. Nick.
不 尼克
Nick, please.
尼克
No.

That’s Vincent.
文生来了
Come on, Carly. Move it. Move it!
卡莉 快点
Nick, let’s get out of here. Hurry!
我们赶快逃出去吧
Come on. Come this way.
来 走这里
No. Oh, my God. Wade.
不 天啊 韦德
Come on. No.
来吧 不
You sick fuck!
你这个变♥态♥狂!
You’re finished. No.
你死定了 不
Carly, behind you!
卡莉 小心后面
Come on.
快点
Get up. Please.
站起来
Run! Go, Carly! Run!
快逃啊 卡莉! 快跑!
Hey, Vincent.
文生
Hey.

Vincent.
文生
I swear to God, if you hurt her…
你敢伤害她 我绝不饶你
Vincent!
文生!
No. Listen to me. Listen to me.
住手 听我说
I heard you talking. You don’t need to do this.
我听到你被欺负 你不必听他的
You didn’t have to listen to your brother.
你不必听你哥的话
I saw Bo’s scars. And the highchairs.
小包有伤疤 他从小就疯了
No!
不!
You’re not a freak!
你不是怪胎
He was!
他才是!
You don’t need to do this. Please.
你不必伤害我们
You’re an artist. Bo was lying to you.
你是个艺术家 小包骗你
He used you.
他利用你
Do you really think that your mother would have wanted you to do this?
你真以为你妈要你这么做吗?
Please don’t kill me!
求求你别杀我
Motherfucker!
浑蛋!
Oh, shit.
天哪
Carly!
卡莉!
I’m here.
我在这里
Carly, do it! Do it now!
快动手 快杀了他
Come on.
快走
Nick, get up! Yeah.
尼克 站起来 好
We’re almost there! Oh, God!
就快到了 天哪
How do we get out?
要怎么逃出去?
Watch out! Get back.
小心 退后
Nick. The wall.
尼克 墙壁
Dig!
用力挖
Faster! Faster!
快点! 快点!
Dig!
快挖!
Come on, Carly. Faster!
快一点
Go, go! Come on. Come on.
快走…
Oh, God!
天啊
Watch yourself.
小心
It’s over 70 and counting right now.
尸体数量已经超过七十人
Hey, that’s my friend’s camera.
那是我朋友的摄影机
Hey, that’s my friend’s camera.
那是我朋友的摄影机
Sorry, son. That’s evidence.
抱歉 这是物证
You guys okay?
你们没事吧?
Well, don’t worry. We’ll get you to the hospital.
放心 我们会送你们到医院
How could no one have known about all of this?
怎么会没有人知道这件事?
Truth is, this town’s hard as hell to get to.
老实说 这小镇很封闭
It’s been abandoned 1 0 years, ever since that sugar mill shut down.
十年前糖厂倒了以后就被废弃
Hell, it ain’t even on the map anymore.
地图上根本找不到这小镇
We found all those cars in that old factory.
我们在旧厂房♥发现很多车子
Those Sinclair boys pulled people off the interstate for years.
辛氏兄弟这些年来不断害人
If it wasn’t for all the smoke from the fire,
要不是起火冒烟
we wouldn’t have even known.
我们也不知道
Excuse me, sir. Louis wants to talk to you.
对不起 路易在找你
Yeah. Excuse me.
失陪了
Maybe there’s some good memories on this.
应该会有一些美好的回忆在这里面
You took it?
你偷拿来的?
It just felt wrong leaving it behind.
不应该留下来给警方
You know?
你懂吧?
You okay?
你没事吧?
We’re okay.
我们都没事了
Sheriff?
警长
Yeah, Dave? Ran the Sinclair family through CDIC.
是 大伟 我查了辛克莱一家的资料
Trudy and the doctor didn ‘t have two sons.
杜蒂不只生了两个儿子
They had three.
他们一共有三个小孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!