Here I come!
来了
Here I come.
来了
Mrs Faulkner?
是福克纳夫人吗
Yes. Bella Faulkner.
是的 我是贝拉 福克纳
Bella, Paula Hall from
贝拉 我是儿童福利院的保拉 霍尔
Child Welfare Services. This is Ricky Baker.
这是瑞奇 贝克
Ricky Baker. Yes.
瑞奇 贝克 太好了
Oh, here you are.
你终于来了
Ricky, I’m Bella. Uh, you can call me Bella,
瑞奇 我是贝拉 你可以叫我贝拉
or Auntie, if you like,
或者你愿意的话叫阿姨也行
even though I’m not your real auntie.
虽然我不是你亲阿姨
But, you know, it’s a bit less formal.
但是这样更亲近一点儿嘛
Whoo. You’re a big fella!
哇喔 你可真是个大胖小子
Who ate the guy who ate all the pies, eh?
你是不是把世界上所有的派都吞肚子里了啊 哈哈
Sorry.
额 不好意思
Well, he’s nice.
他挺不错的
Yeah. Now, uh, obviously we’ve
是啊 我们现在有点事情
got a couple of things to talk through, Bella.
需要好好谈谈 贝拉
Clearly you’ve been briefed about his,
之前你肯定已经了解过这孩子的
uh, background and also his foster care history.
背景情况和收养史了
Apparently he’s a bit of a handful, a real bad egg.
很显然 他是个真正的小坏蛋 烫手山芋一个
I mean, if you look at his file, you’ll see that for yourself.
我是说 如果你看过他的档案 你就会发现
We’re talking disobedience, stealing, spitting, running away,
这小家伙可真是劣迹斑斑 叛逆 偷窃 乱吐痰 逃家
throwing rocks, kicking stuff, defacing stuff,
扔石头 踹东西 毁坏公物
burning stuff, loitering and graffiti.
放火 涂鸦 成天鬼混
And that’s just the stuff we know about.
这还只是我们所知道的而已
But hopefully, uh, change in scene will help straighten him out.
但我们希望 通过环境的改变能让他改邪归正
He’s home now. He’ll be OK.
现在他有家了 他会好起来的
OK. Well, I like your enthusiasm. Good.
我喜欢你的乐观 非常好
Ricky, this is your new home.
瑞奇 这儿就是你的新家了
A real piece of work, this one.
这小子可难缠了
Ricky!
瑞奇
There’s no one else who wants you, OK?
已经没有别的人家愿意收留你了 知道吗
Now, Ricky, you know what the alternative is, don’t you? Eh?
好了 瑞奇 你知道留给你的另一个选择是什么 是吧
Think you can make it work? Course we can. We’ll make it work.
所以这次你能乖乖合作吗 当然可以 我们一定可以搞定的
Move. Move it. Move!
让开点 快点 让开点
Yeah. I’ve been in this game a long time.
我已经干这行很久了
“No child left behind” Is our motto.
我们的口号♥是”不放弃任何一个孩子”
Well, it’s not, you know, the official motto,
好吧 虽然不是官方口号♥
but it’s definitely mine.
但这绝对是我的想法
Also, as part of the transition process,
另外 我们还要走个交接程序
I’ll be needing to inspect your property,
我需要检查一下你的财产状况
just to make sure that it’s up to our high standard.
确保你这里的收养环境能符合我们的高标准要求
Looks fine. What do you think, Constable Tappert?
看起来还不错 你觉得呢 塔珀特警官
Andy! Yeah, it looks cool.
安迪 是啊 挺不错的
Yeah. We’ll be coming in every
好了 我们大约每两个月会来检查一次
eight weeks or so, just to check in on, uh…
看看孩子的情况
Who’s that Crocodile Dundee guy over there?
那个”鳄鱼邓迪”是谁啊
Oh, that’s my husband, Hector.
那我的丈夫赫克托
Whoa. He’s giving that pig a piggyback.
哇 他猪猪背了头猪回来
Well, I see he has a rifle.
我看到他有一支来♥复♥枪♥
Just keep it away from this little guy.
小心别让这孩子碰那玩意儿
God knows what he’s capable of.
天知道他拿了枪会干出什么事儿来
OK, he’s all yours. No returns.
好了 他归你了 不得退换哦
Oh, I’m just joking.
哈 只是开个玩笑
OK. You’ve got my number, so just,
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
uh, ring me if you’ve got any trouble. OK?
如果有问题就打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Bye, Ricky.
再见 瑞奇
Bye, Ricky.
再见 瑞奇
Wow, what a shocker, eh
好吧 反正是见怪不怪了
OK, let’s go, Andy.
走吧 安迪
Ricky, this is Hec. You can call him Uncle, if you like.
瑞奇 那是赫克托 你愿意的话也可以叫他叔叔
No, he can’t.
不行 没门儿
What do you want to do? Are you hungry?
你想做点什么呢 饿了吗
That’s a silly question, isn’t it? Look at you.
瞧我问这问题是不是傻了 看你这身型就知道了嘛 哈哈哈
You ever worked on a farm before or you just… ornamental?
你以前在农场干过活吗 还是你根本就是个绣花枕头大草包
Hec. Just remember when we first met,
赫克托 想当初我们刚刚相遇的时候
you weren’t much good to anyone.
你看起来也不怎么样啊
Just a scruffy white drifter who smelled like methylated spirits.
也只不过是个脏兮兮一身酒臭味的流浪汉罢了
Goodnight.
晚安
Eh? What’s that, dear?
啊 宝贝你说什么
Goodnight.
晚安
Oh…
唉…
Jeez, Hec. You bloody idiot.
天啊 赫克托 你个白♥痴♥
What?
怎么了
Ricky?
瑞奇
Buddy? Are you OK?
小伙子 你还好吗
Sorry about Hec. He’s a silly old goat, that’s all.
别在意赫克托说的那些 他就是个老混球罢了
OK, well, I hope you like your room, petal.
好啦 我希望你喜欢你的房♥间 宝贝
They said you liked to read, so I got a bunch of books for you,
他们说你喜欢读书 所以我给你找了些书来
and you’ll also notice an Indian lamp,
房♥间里还有个印度台灯
a bulldog lamp, and some cats,
一个牛头狗台灯 几个猫摆设
and a nice sharp knife to kill monsters in the night.
还有一把漂亮锋利的小刀 你可以用来杀个夜魔啥的
I can’t imagine what you’ve been through,
孩子 我知道你曾经历过很多磨难
boy. You know, I can’t imagine it was easy.
你这一路走来肯定不容易
But you’re here now. This is home.
但是现在这儿就是你的家
Anyway, it’s really nice to have you here,
不管怎样 你能来这儿真好
and I left a hottie in your bed.
我在你床上放了个热水袋
We’ll see you in the morning.
我们明早见
Ok?
好吗
OK, Ricky?
好吗 瑞奇
Ok.
好了
Nigh-night, then. See you in the morning.
晚安 早上见
Jeez, boy, it’s a miracle we found you
上帝啊 孩子 我们找到你真是个奇迹
You made it all of 200m.
你居然成功地逃了两百米远
I was just taking a break.
我只是出来透透气罢了
Hec’s cooking breakfast.
赫克托在做早饭
Eggs, bacon, a few sossies on the side,… pancakes.
有鸡蛋 培根 香肠 还有烤煎饼
Come on. Have some breakfast, then you can run away.
来吧 先把早饭吃了 然后你再逃也不迟
Oh man. I got poop on my kicks.
见鬼 我踩到屎了
Go away, insect!
快滚开 臭虫
Good pancake.
煎饼味道不错
So, what’s your dog’s name?
你的狗叫什么名字
Zag.
Zag
You should get another one and name it Zig.
你应该再养一只 叫它Zig
Bella told me to tell you that…
贝拉让我告诉你
you should give me something to do.
你该给我找点活干
Is there anything you want me to do?
你想让我♥干♥点什么吗
Yeah,… leave me alone.
有啊 离我远点儿
Cool.
没问题
Morning.
早上好
Morning. I thought you were running away.
早上好 我还以为你逃跑了
I did, but I forgot something, so I came back.
我是跑了 但是有东西忘了带 就又回来了
Oh. Good for you, Ricky. Good to see some initiative.
不错啊 瑞奇 看到你这么有积极性真让人高兴
You ever been up in that jungle before?
你熟悉这个雨林吗
Oh, it’s not a jungle; it’s the bush.
哦 这不是雨林 只是个灌木丛而已
There’s about a million hectares of it, buddy.
大约有一百万公顷呢 小子
You said “Bush”.
只是”灌木林”而已吗
I’m from up there, deep in the mountains.
我就是从那儿来的 那边的深山里面
You ever go back much?
你经常回去吗
Not for a long time. It’s a hard journey, easy to get lost.
很久没有了 回去一趟不容易啊 很容易迷路
We got a lake up there called Makutekahu.
那上面有一个湖 名字叫Makutekahu
It’s so high up it wets the cloak of the sky.
湖面宽阔高远 可以一直延伸至天际洇湿天边漂浮的云彩
It’s the first place our spirits go on their way to Reinga.
那里是我们的灵魂升上天堂时的必经之地
Yeah, when my time comes, that’s where I’ll go too.
我的生命终结之时 我也会去那里
Man, you guys got a lot of dead stuff round here.
你们这里真的有好多死了的东西呢
Saw a dead sheep the other day. Had maggots in it.
我那天还看见一只死羊 都长蛆了
There’s heaps of maggots,
无数的蛆
maggots wriggling in that sheep
在羊身上爬来爬去
like moving rice. Yuck.
像蠕动的白米一样 真恶心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!