Get him! Bitch!
D!
D!
我要在院子里听到我的音乐 你听我说
I wanna hear my shit in the yard, you hear me.
你掌管 我要你听你说
You in charge. I wanna hear you say that.
说! – 我掌管
Say it! – I’m in charge.
你是我的搭档 – 我知道
You my partner. – I know.
说,“我掌管!” – 我掌管
Say, “I’m in charge!” – I’m in charge!
好的,伙计 – 进车里去
All right, man. – Get in the car.
小心脑袋
Watch your head.
我掌管
I’m in charge.
我,我发誓
Me. I promise.
下去
Go get down in the yard.
我试着给家里打电♥话♥,你知道……
I tried calling the house, you know…
但是电♥话♥只是…… – 他们把它挂掉
…but the phone’s just… – They shut them off.
但是我和叶维蒂,我们……
But me and Yevette, we…
我们会捐助的
We chipping in.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是个宝贝,伙计
She precious, man.
漂亮的小女孩
Beautiful little girl.
叫基莎 – 基莎
Named her Keisha. – Keisha.
那是个好名字,伙计
That’s a good handle, man.
我喜欢
I like that.
你知道,我必须做……
You know, with all I gotta do…
我生命中的所有人,伙计……
…all these people in my life, man…
……在这好像不朽了
…feels like an eternity in here.
现在似乎找不到我的方式了
Can’t seem to find my mode now.
听不到任何
Don’t hear a damn thing.
蒂杰……
Djay…
那晚以前你认识史金尼·布莱克么?
…did you know Skinny Black before that night?
你知道那 小女孩基莎,对么?
You know that little girl Keisha, right?
有一天她将有个夸张的梦
One day she gonna dream big,
小孩子的方式,你知道
the way kids do, you know.
她将找我并问我
And she gonna come to me and ask me
当她长大了 她能当总统么?
when she grow up, can she become president?
现在,我知道哪个小女孩有个 妓♥女♥妈妈和一个骗子爸爸
Now, I know that little girl got a ho for a mama and a trick for a daddy,
甚至没人知道他在哪
that nobody even know where he at.
但是我告诉你
But I tell you something.
我将用眼睛看护她……
I’m gonna look her right in the eye…
我将骗她
…and I’m gonna lie.
因为有时 那就是你必须要做的
Because sometimes that’s what you gotta do.
你将怎样,伙计?
How you been doing, man?
回到从前老样子
Back to the same old shit.
大概6个月以前 我的邻居给我了封信
About six months ago, my neighbor brought my mail.
这封信是她从她邻居那得到的
It was mail that she’d gotten from her neighbor.
它是寄给我的
It was addressed to me.
法♥院♥免起诉和高中的朗诵会
The court depositions and the high school recitals.
说起不朽,伙计
Talk about eternity, man.
那也在我的脑海里
It’s been on my mind too.
它在我们每个人的脑海里
It’s on all our minds.
我们不过是死了,蒂杰
We was just dead, Djay.
锁起来了,就像你一样
Locked up, just like you.
但是悲带不走夏的歌♥声
But ain’t no sorrow gonna take away Shug’s song.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you that.
那个女人,她爱你
That woman, she got love for you.
所以当你谈起不朽……
So when you talk about eternity…
你想想你的女人
…you think about your woman.
嘿,诺拉怎么样,伙计? – 诺拉?
Hey, how’s Nola, man? – Nola?
让我告诉你,伙计
Let me tell you something, man.
那个女孩有她自己的方式
That girl got a mode all her own.
她总是碰上好心人
She hit the bricks running.
因为某些原因 她头脑有点问题致使她被人看管
For some reason, she got it stuck in her head that she was in charge.
我们不能成天象条狗样的 舔人的屁♥股♥,明白么?
We can’t lay around licking our ass all day like a dog, you know?
我明白,我们是人
I mean, we man.
我的意思是,我知道我只是个女孩 但是我们也是人
I mean, I know I’m a girl and all, but we mankind.
伙计,她说服每个反对者同意播放
Man, she hit every shake joint,
在孟菲斯的电台和其他的
radio station in Memphis and then some.
我不知道她怎么样做到的
I don’t know how she did it.
那个女孩有一套
That girl got skills.
107.1 频道 hip-hop第一名
Power 107. 1. Number one for hip-hop.
波加洛舞被压制住
This your man Boogaloo holding you down.
伙计,我有一个独一无二的全新的曲子 来自我的朋友蒂杰
Man, I got a brand-new exclusive from my man Djay.
直率来自北方,北方,北方 举起你的大拇指,伙计
Straight from the north, north, north. Put your thumbs up out there, man.
我听见我的朋友蒂杰—— 蒂杰,你记得打电♥话♥给我
And I hear my man Djay– Djay, you gotta call me,
让我知道这是不是真的 你真的打了史金尼·布莱克
Iet me know if it’s true. Did you slap Skinny Black?
你真的干了,伙计?
Did you do it, man?
告诉我,伙计 107.1频率
Holler at me, man. Power 1 07. 1.
全新的,就在这里
Brand-new, right here.
嘿,伙计,这是我! 我写的这首歌♥!
Hey, man, this is me! I made this beat!
高呼诡计 高呼诡计
Whoop that trick Whoop that trick
高呼诡计 高呼诡计
Whoop that trick Whoop that trick
高呼诡计
Whoop that trick
高呼诡计 高呼诡计
Whoop that trick Whoop that trick
如果你不介意的话
So if you don’t mind,
诺拉和我,我们认为
Nola and l, we got a few points
我们特别想谈谈你的日程安排
we’d like to talk about in regards to your agenda.
如果你有时间的话
That’s if you got a minute.
对于你,基……
For you, Key…
我有11个月的时间可以谈
…I got 1 1 months.
嘿,阿尔,等等,等等
Hey, Al, hold up, hold up.
这不就是那个电台里唱“高呼诡计”的人么?
Ain’t this the guy on the radio with that “Whoop That Trick” song?
你在说什么? – 伙计,他是歌♥迷
What you talking about? – Man, this the cat
就是他把史金尼踩脚下 用这首“高呼诡计”
who stomped on Skinny with that “Whoop That Trick” song.
你知道那首歌♥的
You know that song.
高呼诡计,战胜他们 – 高呼诡计,战胜他们
Whoop that trick, get ’em – Whoop that trick, get ’em
高呼诡计,战胜他们
Whoop that trick Get ’em
恩 – 恩,噢,天啦,那就是你?
Yeah. – Yeah. Oh, shit, that’s you?
是,伙计
Yeah, man.
瞧,伙计
Look, man.
我们也玩说唱乐 – 是的,你知道我说的么?
We in the rap game too. – Yeah, you know what I’m saying?
我们不得不站在法律一边的,来自街上
We got it going on both sides of the law, being from the streets
是法律的执行员
and being officers of the law.
你明白? 我们的艺名,Five-0
You know what I’m saying? Our stage name, Five-0.
他们叫我们大Five-0
They call me Big Five-0.
瞧,伙计
Look, man,
当你有机会在录音棚或其他那样的地方
when you get a chance in the rec room or something like that,
听听我们的样带 告诉我们你的想法
check out our demo and tell us what you think.
唔,你知道他们怎么说
Well, you know what they say.
每个人都必须梦想
Everybody gotta have a dream.