他妈的什么事? – 嘿,D!
What the fuck’s wrong with you? – Hey, D!
就我一个,我是哈罗德啊 – 他妈的离我车远点
It’s only me, it’s Harold. – Get the fuck away from my car!
是我,哈罗德,蒂杰 – 他妈的离我车远点
It’s me, Harold, Djay. – Get away from my car, man.
有你的好事 – 你像狗屎一样幸运
It’s your dog. – You’re lucky as shit,
我会管好自己的事情,笨蛋
that’s normally my barrels under my fucking seat, motherfucker.
叫我蒂杰,你这个黑鬼 – 好吧蒂杰,我没有恶意
It’s Djay, nigga! – Okay, Djay, I didn’t mean no harm.
你有没有些让你激动的东西?
You got any of that crankity-crank shit?
老弟,我很忙 没事别耽误我的时间
Nigga, I’m gateway mother– Man, don’t waste my time on no bullshit.
等一下,等一下,看看这个,看看这个
Wait, wait, wait. Check this out. Check this out.
看看这个,我能用它换点什么?
Check this out. What can I get for this?
你觉得我看起来像开当铺的么?
You think I look like a pawnshop, man?
是么?我脑门上是不是写着“典当”?
Is that–? I got “pawnshop” written on my forehead?
蒂杰,我真该死
Come on, Djay, fuck with me.
我真该死,蒂杰 – 你从哪得到这玩意的?
Fuck with me, Djay. – Where you get it?
我还能怎么样
You know the business.
你从小孩那弄来的? – 不,不是这样,老兄
You took that shit from little kids? – No, none of that, man.
这东西是我买♥♥的,一直都是
I used to play this thing myself, all the time.
这东西好用么? – 老兄,简直是专业的!
That shit work? – Man, like a pro!
让我看看这玩意
Let me see that motherfucker, man.
是的,我小的时候也有这么一个
Yeah, man, I used to have one of these when I was a little kid.
尽管那玩意儿没这么大 – 这个更大,而且更好
Shit wasn’t as big, though. – But that’s bigger and better.
出个价,D?
Fuck with me, now, D.
出个价,蒂杰! – 闭嘴
Fuck with me, Djay! – Shut the fuck up, man.
老兄,给你1/4盎司怎么样 – 1/4盎司?
Nigga, I’ll give you a quarter for it. – A quarter?
即使你出半盎司 我在当铺换得都比这多
Man, you mean a half and some. I can get more than that at the pawnshop.
拿去当铺吧,我看你能换多少钱
Take that shit to the pawnshop, let’s see what you get.
别别,拿回去吧,老兄 拿着吧
No, take it over there, man. Give them your thumbprint.
算你狠,好吧,是你的了 – 嘿,把那袋子给我
You on. You got it, you got it. – Hey, give me that bag, man.
狗屁
Shit.
有你的,好好用吧,这东西很棒
You the man. You got it going on. It’s all good.
兄弟,你刚才在对我做广♥告♥
Nigga, you advertising my shit right now.
好吧,便宜你了,这东西挺棒
It’s okay, I’m gonna fuck with you anyhow. It’s all good.
你已经够耍我了
You fucking with me already.
嘿,史戴维·温得
Hey, Stevie Wonder!
我们饿着呢
We hungry.
那个卡尔·路易斯或是什么的
Motherfucking Carl Lewis or something.
我打电♥话♥给电力公♥司♥想要缓交电费
I called the power company about getting an extension on the light bill.
他们说我得过去,去排队
They say I gotta come down there, stand in line.
我没法像那些人一样排队
I can’t be standing in line how they do down there,
即使罗杰和我在一起也做不到
not if I got Roger with me.
你明白,D?
You know, D?
嘿,那是该死的史金尼·布莱克 你知道……
Man, it’s Skinny goddamn Black, you know…
嘿!那是史金尼·布莱克
Hey! There goes Skinny Black, man.
嘿,莱克斯 莱克斯,过来宝贝!
Hey, Lex. Lex, come here, baby!
看那儿,看那个,那是史金尼·布莱克
Look right there, look at that. That is Skinny Black, man.
我和他会把国♥庆♥那天的阿奈尔俱乐部闹翻天
Me and him gonna be kicking it over at Arnel’s club on the Fourth of July.
像那么回事,嗯? – 谁,你们?
Ain’t that some shit, huh? – Who, you?
对啊,我和史金尼要好好表现一下
Yeah, me and Skinny gonna do us some little catching up.
那我是不是该吓得尿裤子或怎样?
So am I supposed to piss myself or something?
好吧,不拿出点什么你还不知道 我是谁,嗯?
Okay, let’s see who it is that you know is somebody, huh?
谁也没拦着谁,这是他妈肯定的
Nobody in this here crib, that’s for damn sure.
我的宝贝呢,罗杰呢? – 不要,莱克斯,不要!
Where my baby, Roger, at? – No, no, Lex, please!
莱克斯,我刚把他弄睡
I just put him to sleep, Lex!
史金尼曾经在摔角场做DJ,和我 在韦斯特伍德做的一样
Skinny used to DJ over at Booker T. the same way I did at Westwood.
D,我知道那是我该做的不过……
D, I know it’s my job and all…
而且他不是唯一能 说唱的黑人
Ain’t like he the only nigga can spit flow.
她干嘛要把罗杰叫醒?
but why she gotta wake Roger up?
他不是唯一能说唱的黑人
Ain’t like he the only nigga can spit some flow.
D,我现在也有事要做
D, I need time for me too, now.
狗屎,我在学校的时候也能那样做
Shit, I was just doing the same thing, just over at my school.
随便问问,问问那边的卡洛斯, 他会告诉你
Ask anybody, man. Go ask Carlos on the corner, he’d tell you.
他跟我一届的,问他就行
He was in my grade. Ask him.
我们需要那个延期,D
We gotta get that extension, D.
又是他妈的钱票子烦心事
Fuck. Paper money. Shit.
见到了吧,回首看看, 你们根本追不上我
See, now, back in the day you wouldn’t even catch me
不过用在我旁边这辆本特利 你们会跟上我的Crown Vic
in this Bentley right here, you’d catch me in a Crown Vic.
杂种,狗屁,以前……
Bitch. Shit, back in the day,
我还是三料白金唱盘,随便问问谁 – D
I was triple platinum. Ask anyone. – D.
我要洗个澡现在 – 关我什么事
I think I’ll take a shower. Here. – I don’t give a fuck, man.
我要你帮我看着罗杰 – 嘿,让夏干这个
I need you to watch Roger for me. – Hey, give him to Shug!
夏说她现在心情不好,帮帮忙
Shug say it’s her chill time. Come on.
那我什么时候心情不好?
When is my chill time?
拜托,嘿,嘿,嘿,别哭了
Come on, man. Hey. Hey. Hey, man. No, no, man.
那婊♥子♥洗澡去了,你放松点吧
The bitch gotta go take a shower, man. You relax your ass, man.
没事,没事
Come here. Come here, man.
嘿,你这家伙,别像个婊♥子♥似的哭个不停
Hey, man, you can’t be crying around like no bitch, man.
嘿,不要哭了
Hey. Hey, get rid of them tears, man.
不要哭了,来吧,不哭
No. Cut them tears shit out, man. Come on.
好啦,好啦
Come on. Come on.
好了好了,我们试试这个
Come on, come on. Here we go. Here we go, man.
好了好了,让我试试这个
Come on, come on. Let me try something.
好了,按那个
All right, push that one.
然后,看看那是什么?
Do that. What is this right here?
嘿,我喜欢这个,再来一次
Hey, I like that, man. Do that again.
听听,小伙计
Listen to that, man.
这东西还不错,对吧?再来一次
Now, that shit buck, ain’t it, man? Do it again, man.
你♥他♥妈♥把我儿子怎么了?
What the fuck you doing with my boy?
好了,把他给我 – 我们正演奏呢
Come on, give him to me. – We just playing.
把他给我 – 拜托——
Give him to me. – Come on–
他不需要什么演奏 – 我正想说这事
He don’t need to be playing. – That’s what I’m talking about.
每次把他弄安静了,你就折腾他
Every time he gets settled, you gotta come fuck with him!
我跟你说,那样子你会把他弄出病的
I’m telling you, you gonna give that little boy a twitch!
悠着点 男人不是开糖果店的
Better go easy, girl. Man can’t be no open candy store.
我们整个星期手头都很紧
We tight this whole week.
来点笑脸,我听见有车过来了
Put your shine on, man. I hear this one coming.
有事么,伙计?
What’s happening with you, man?
别像害怕似的,她不咬人
Don’t act scared, man, she don’t bite.
她只是小口的吸你
She just nibbles a little bit.
来吧–嘿,嘿,该死的
Come on– Hey, hey. Damn.
为什么我不能在汽车旅馆里做,D? 至少那有空调
Why can’t I work the motels anymore, D? At least they got air.
至少他们还要分成呢
At least they take a cut is what they do.
三十块一小时,我们一共就赚那么多
Thirty dollars an hour on top of what we already charging,
干嘛去那,昏头了?
for what, a five-minute nut?
从我口袋里拿出钱来,就为了
Taking money out of my pocket trying to keep
让你这乡巴佬屁♥股♥看起来好些
your little country ass cool.
天啊,D,我只不过想要旅馆, 你何必说的那么粗鲁
God, D, all I did was ask about a motel and you get so ugly with me.
天啊,D,我只不过想要旅馆, 你何必那么说我
God, D, all I did was ask about a motel and you get so ugly with me.
他又回来了 – 我浑身又湿又粘
He’s coming back. – I’m all wet and sticky.
你得给他露一手
You gonna have to put a show on for this one.
给他来点花言巧语
Do that little shit you do with your tongue.
看,他又回来了
Now, come on, he’s coming back. Get your mind right, okay?
停下,停下,停下,他妈的
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck, man!
为什么莱克斯可以在俱乐部外面 得到工作,而我不能?
How come Lex gets to work out of that strip club, and I can’t?
我们说过很多次了,诺拉
Because we done been over this ten times, Nola.
你平衡感不好
You got what they call a bad equilibrium.
这不是你的错,你容易出事
And it ain’t your fault, you just knock into shit.
我让你穿着高跟鞋站在台上
I put you on that stage in them heels,
就会有人喊“倒啦”
tricks gonna be yelling, “Timber.”
我穿高跟鞋在这里 你不也没看我倒过么
I’m in heels out here every day. You don’t see me fall down once–
那是因为你坐着呢,诺拉 那和摔倒可不一样
Because you sitting, Nola. Ain’t that much of a fall to the floor.
你为什么就不能让我给你安排好?
Lookit, why don’t you just let me do the thinking for you, okay?
你该做你的,而我做我的
You do what you do, and you let me do what I do.
这可是你说的
One day, you’ll have to tell me about that.
说什么?
About what?
说什么是你做的事情
What the fuck it is you do.
刚才你说什么来着
What did you just say to me?
嘿,宝贝
Hi, honey.
想要我穿着高跟鞋走过去, 坐在你大腿上么?
Wanna see me walk in these heels all the way to your lap?
我这就来
I’ll be right there.