准备好了吗 安娜
Okay. Are you ready, Anna?
从六开始 – 来吧 全体
Start runs at six. – Come on, everybody.
所有人各就各位
Okay, first position, everybody.
第32场 第2次
Thirty-two, take two.
开始
And… action.
跟拍
And track.
片名:法国中尉的女人(英国)
The French Lieutenants Woman 1981
两条鲭鱼
Two mackerel!
两条鲭鱼
Two mackerel!
两条鲭鱼
Two mackerel!
嘿嘿…
Hep, hep, hep, hep, hep.
两条鲭鱼
Two mackerel!
快点
Come on!
山姆 – 又热又湿的姜饼
Sam. – Hot, moist gingerbread!
山姆
Sam?
姜饼
Gingerbread!
山姆 准备马车
Sam! Get the carriage ready.
我们去爱妮丝蒂娜小姐那里 – 我马上去 先生
We’re going to Miss Ernestina’s. – At the double, sir.
又热又湿的姜饼
Hot, moist gingerbread!
夫人
Madam!
夫人 快来
Madam, come quick.
查尔斯先生来了
Madam, it’s Mr. Charles.
早安 – 早安 先生
Good morning. – Good morning, sir.
请告诉你们小姐 我是来看她的好吗
Will you please tell your mistress I’m here to see her?
查尔斯 天啊 你这么早起
Charles. My goodness. You are up early.
早安 川特夫人 今早很晴朗
Good morning, Mrs. Tranter. A beautiful morning.
是的 请进
It is indeed. Come. Do, please.
爱妮丝蒂娜起床了吗
Is, eh, Ernestina awake?
玛莉 我侄女起床了吗 – 是的 夫人
Eh, Mary, is my niece awake? – She is, ma’am.
告诉她查尔斯先生来了 – 是的 夫人
Well, tell her Mr. Charles is here. – Yes, ma’am.
我可以和爱妮丝蒂娜单独见面吗
Might it be possible for me to see Ernestina… alone?
当然可以 – 谢谢…
But of course. Of course. – Thank you. Thank you.
小姐
Miss.
小姐 查尔斯先生来见你
Miss. Mr. Charles is here, miss, to see you.
查尔斯先生 – 他在楼下等你
Mr. Charles? – He’s down below. He’s waiting for you.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to speak to you.
我该…我该穿哪件衣服
Oh. What shall I, eh– Oh, what dress shall I wear?
你的粉红色那件很漂亮
Oh, your pink is so lovely, miss.
你穿粉红色那件很漂亮
You look as pretty as a picture in your pink.
没错 我就穿那件
Yes. Yes, my pink. I’ll wear that.
温室很清静 行吗
The conservatory’s a private place. Will that suit?
可以 谢谢你
It will suit. Thank you.
我就在温室里面等她
I shall wait for her in the conservatory.
我还以为你们伦敦人♥大♥半天都在床上
I always thought you from London spent half the day in bed.
不 夫人 我们很早起的
No, ma’am. Up and about. We’re always up and about.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early birds ready to catch your early worm, ma’am– us Londoners.
她来了
She’s coming.
查尔斯
Charles.
爱妮丝蒂娜 – 她令他倾倒
Ernestina. – She’s gone into him.
她看起来像个公主吗
Doesn’t she look a princess?
爱妮丝蒂娜 你应该注意到
Ernestina, it cannot have escaped your notice…
我从伦敦来到莱姆已经六个星期
that it is fully six weeks since I came down here to Lyme from London.
是的 我注意到
No, it has not escaped my notice.
我来莱姆探勘寻找安德克立夫崖
I came to Lyme to explore the flint beds of the Undercliff…
化石的燧石床 …
to look for fossils.
但我为你而留下
But I have stayed for you.

Ah.
因为有你热诚相伴 – 谢谢你
For your sweet company. – Thank you.
她不会拒绝他吧
She’s not going to turn him down, is she?
不 她会应允他的
Never. She’d give her left arm.
我来询问你
I came here this morning to inquire…
是否会允许我向你父亲提婚
whether you would allow me to ask your father for your hand.
是的 我允许
Yes. I would allow it.
提醒你 我不知道他是否会赞成
Mind you, I don’t know that he altogether approves of me.
我并不符合他的期望
After all, I don’t do what he considers to be work.
你是说那全由爸爸决定
Are you suggesting that it is entirely Papa’s decision?
不 由你决定 – 是的
No. It is yours. – Yes, it is.
爸爸会依我 我可以作主
Papa will do what I want. And I will do what I want.
那么请你怜悯…
Well, in that case…
我这位深爱你的老顽固科学家…
might you take pity on a crusty old scientist who holds you very dear…
嫁给我吧
and marry me?
喔 查尔斯 我等待此刻好久了
Oh, Charles, I’ve waited so long for this moment.
他成功了
He’s home and dry.
这不是槲寄生 但我们就当它是 不是吗
This isn’t mistletoe, but it will do, will it not?
查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
哦…
Oh! Oh!

Yeah?
哪位
Who is it?
是的
Yes, it is.
我会告诉她
I’ll tell her.
安娜
Anna.
嗯嗯 – 你迟到了
Mm-hmm. – You’re late.
化妆师在等你
Makeup’s waiting for you.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么没有叫醒电♥话♥
What happened to the wake-up call?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谁打来的 – 杰克
Who called? – Jack.
是你接电♥话♥的 – 嗯哼
Did you answer the phone? – Mm-hmm.
那…他们知道了
Well, then they know.
他们知道你在我房♥间里面 – 嗯
They know that you’re in my room. – Mmm.
在你床上 我想要他们知道
In your bed. I want them to know.
天啊 看看时间
Christ, look at the time.
他们会因为放荡而开除我
They’ll fire me for immorality.
他们会以为我是荡♥妇♥
They’ll think I’m a whore.
你是的
Mm-hmm. You are.
早安
Morning.
今早很冷
Chilly morning.
伍德拉夫小姐
Miss Woodruff.
你知道你不能再住在这里了
You know you cannot stay here any longer.
达夫小姐的遗嘱没有遗产给你
Miss Duff has made no provision for you in her will.
这房♥子将要出♥售♥
The cottage is to be sold.
你有多少钱
How much money do you possess?
伍德拉夫小姐 我想我知道有人可以收留你
Miss Woodruff, I think I know someone who might take you in.
格兰兹的普特尼夫人
Mrs. Poulteney from the Grange.
她的家可以看到海吗
Does her house overlook the sea?
可以的
Yes, it does, yes.
那…我会很感激你的帮忙
Then… I would be grateful for your help, sir.
史密森先生来见费里曼先生 – 他在等你 先生
Mr. Smithson to see Mr. Freeman. – Yes, you are expected, sir.
你也许是个有空闲的绅士 史密森…
You may be a gentleman of leisure, Smithson…
但你倒十分准时
but you are certainly punctual.
早安 费里曼先生
Good morning, Mr. Freeman.

Well.
我本来可以约在我城里的办公室见面
We could have met at my office in the city…
但我猜想你会有兴趣参观这地方
but I thought you might be interested to see this place.
没错 – 小心
Indeed I am. – Mind.
当然 我们这几个月内 将在布里斯托和利物浦开设车站
Of course, in a few months we shall be opening depots in Bristol and Liverpool.
我明白
I see.
那是五月皇后 今早正在修建
That’s the May Queen, in this morning for a carpenter.
没错 我知道 查尔斯…
Yes, indeed. I recognize, uh, Charles…
你不仅可以给予爱妮丝蒂娜 爱和保护…
that you bring to Ernestina not only your love and protection…
还可以留给她一笔可观的遗产
but also in time a considerable inheritance.
没错
That is so.
是的…
Yes.
我知道我女儿深爱着你
Well, I know my daughter loves you.
你似乎是个正直的人 让我们握手吧
You seem to be an upright man. Let us shake hands.
我和我亲爱的妻子在这里创业起家
I started here, Charles, with my dear wife at my side.
你知道我没有儿子
You know I have no son.
我知道
I do, sir, yes.
好吧,现在无疑不是谈论这个的时候…
Well, this is doubtless not the time to talk about it…
如果你有打算探索贸易的世界…
but if you ever felt disposed to explore the world of commerce…