Come on, killer.
来吧 杀手
Take off your fucking glasses, Matthew.
把你那该死的眼镜摘掉 马修
He can’t see without his fucking glasses.
他没有眼镜什么也看不见
Really.
真棒
See-saw, Margery Daw, fucking for the fans.
拉大锯 扯大锯 操着风扇扯大锯
l can’t come. l can’t come.
我不来 我不来
You’re interrupting my concentration.
你们影响我的注意力了
Hey, what’s the matter, Matthew baby, huh?
嗨 怎么了 马修宝贝 嗯
l can’t.
我不行了
l can’t, not when people are watching me.
我不行了 你们这么看着我不行
Awww! Poor baby!
哇 可怜的孩子
He Likes to shit and fuck in total privacy.
他喜欢在完全隐蔽的地方操
I’m sorry. l can’t finish like that.
我不行了 我不行了
Aw shit, you can’t finish any way.
噢 笨蛋 你干什么都不行
That’s not fair. Fucking impotent.
这不公平 阳痿啊
He comes. He comes when he jerks off.
他行的 他就会打飞机
That’s not fair.
这不公平
Hey, listen to this, you guys.
嗨 来听听这个 伙计们
What? What?
什么 什么
“Finally
“最终
after weeks of self-doubt
经过几个礼拜的自我怀疑
and much deliberation,
和再三考虑
she embarked on a temporary leave of absence
她决定暂时离开
from everything
一切
that formed the fabric of her life.”
原来生活的
“Her hectic daily schedule…”
她繁忙的日程表
Oh, hectic.
噢 亢奋的
“…restless days,
焦虑的白天
sleepless nights…” Aww.
无眠的夜晚 ”哈哈
She’s definitely sleeping.
她绝对是睡着了
“…the men who made love to her.”
那个爱着她的男人 “
Awww. The men who made love to her.
哈哈 那个爱着她的男人
l said the men who made love to her!
我说那个爱上她的男人
Yeah, love!
耶 爱
“For once,
“这一次
she had to be alone.”
她必须一个人 ”
Shh. Shh.
嘘 嘘
“Recluse.”
“隐居者”
Recluse.
隐居者
Untouched.
“与世无争”
Untouched! Untouched.
与世无争 与世无争
Well, now you said it, Stan.
好了 现在该你说了 斯坦
New York broads fuck a lot.
玩过许多纽约女人的
Hey, fucking A, man.
嘿 来操一个 哥们
No!

I’m hurt.
我受伤了
Please, I’m hurt.
求你了 我受伤了
I’ll do it to you with my hand.
我可以用手来满足你
You’ll like it. You’ll see.
你会满意的 你会喜欢的
Total submission.
完全训服了
That’s what l like in a woman.
这才是我喜欢的女人的样子
Total submission.
绝对听话
Suck it, bitch. l said you’re gonna suck it.
快吸 婊♥子♥ 我说你快点吸
Suck it or you’re gonna die. Suck it!
快吸 要不弄死你 快吸
Come on, get on with it. Let’s go.
好了 快点搞完 我们得走了
Bitch, you little whore!
婊♥子♥ 你这个小婊♥子♥
Okay okay okay.
好了 好了 好了
Let’s split. Come on, Stanley.
我们走吧 算了 斯坦利
Hey, shut up. Let her suck it! Hey, come on, Stanley.
嗨 闭嘴 让她吸我 嘿 算了 斯坦利
You’re wasting time.
你别浪费时间了
She lies like a fucking mannequin, you bitch!
她躺在地上就像个塑料模特 你个婊♥子♥
You wanted total submission, you got it.
你想要绝对训服 你做到了
Hey, shut up, stupid. Give me a second!
嘿 闭嘴 笨蛋 我要再来一次
Okay okay. Hey hey, come on!
好了 好了 嘿 嘿 算了
Come on! Okay, enough, let’s go. Let’s split.
算了 好了 够了 我们走 我们走
Shit, man, wait a minute. We can’t Let her go.
该死 伙计们 等一下 我们不能这样就离开
We just can’t let her go.
我们不能让她走
Go where? Go, man, go!
去哪里 去 哥们 去
Matthew, I want you to go back and do her, okay?
马修 我想让你回去干掉她 好吗
it’s real easy.
这很容易的
Why are we doing this? We got what we wanted.
为什么要杀她 我们已经都搞完了
Come on, asshole.
快去 笨蛋
if she’s dead, she can’t point a finger at us.
如果她死了 她就不能指证我们了
Why me? Why me? I didn’t even come.
为什么是我 为什么 我甚至都没有插♥进♥去
Because I want you to do it, God damn it, that’s why.
因为我想让你去干 该死的 就是这样
No.

Well, let me tell you something:
好吧 我来告诉你
Don’t you ever fucking come back around here again.
你♥他♥妈♥的再也不能回到这里来了
You hear me?
你听到我说的了吗
Fucking asshole. Dumb turkey.
他妈的笨蛋 哑巴了
Shit.
该死的
Come here, Matthew. Come here.
过来 马修 过来
Come on.
来吧
Hey, listen. There’s gonna be a bunch more broads, huh?
嘿 听着 还会有更多的女人来的 知道吗
You’ll come next time.
下次你就能搞定了
Come here. Come on.
过来 快点
Come on.
快点
Hey, we won’t let you out on any of them, huh?
嗨 我们不会不管你的 啊
We should choose a lottery.
我们不应该这样做
Matthew, l don’t have time to fuck around. Now come on.
马修 我没时间跟你扯蛋了 现在给我快点
Hey.

We’re depending on you, okay?
我们现在得靠你了 好吗
I’ve done it a lot of times, okay?
我已经做过很多次了 好吗
You got to get used to it. Pick it up.
你必须学会 把刀捡起来
Come on.
来吧
I’ll show you how. Come on.
我来教你怎么做 来吧
Take it like this.
像这样拿着它
So you’re gonna have it Like this.
所以你就会象这样
Just stab her once nice and deep in the heart.
只要往她的心脏插一刀就行
Okay?
明白了吗
it’ll all be over with. It’s real easy.
很容易 一切就结束了
Over here? No no no.
往这里 不 不 不
Over here. Right between the ribs.
这里 肋骨之间
Okay? So the knife is like that.
好吗 刀就象这个样子
Once deep to the heart, all right?
一下刺到心脏 好吗
Come on now. We’re depending on you.
现在去吧 我们就靠你了
You won’t leave without me? We’ll stay right here.
你们别把我丢在这里 我们在这里等你
You’ll stay here? We’re gonna stay here, Matthew.
你们呆在这里 我们会在这里等你的 马修
Don’t go. Come on.
别走开 好了
Don’t leave me.
别丢下我
Don’t leave me. Matthew, we don’t have all day.
别丢下我 马修 我们不能在这呆一整天的
Matthew, come on, go.
马修 快点 去吧
Don’t leave me.
别丢下我
All right. Okay.
好了 好了
Matthew!
马修
Matthew!
马修
Here.
这里
Here, give me that.
这边 把那给我
Good boy, Matthew.
干得好 马修
Chocolate sundae for me, Suzy.
苏珊 我要巧克力圣代
Hot fudge, nuts, cherry on top?
热软糖 果仁 上面放樱桃
Man, the town is too peaceful lately.
兄弟们 镇里最近太平静了
l don’t hear any exciting news.
我没听到任何消息
Mrs. Gate is getting a divorce.
盖特太太正在闹离婚
She told me. She said she’s gonna have to cut down on my tips.
她跟我说 她说她不得不减少我的工资
What else is new, Matthew?
还有什么新鲜事吗 马修
Nothing. That’s the latest.
没了 最近的就这个事
Have you guys been riding by her place lately?
这两天你们有没有到她那里去看过
l suggested it to Stan. He refused.
我让斯坦利去一趟 他不去
It might be a trap. They might suspect us.
我怕那有陷阱 警♥察♥会注意到我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!