那也太亏了我这“能干”的希德
There’s plenty of Sid to go around.
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
快瞧啊 他没事
Look at that. He’s OK.
他妈妈不见了
She’s gone.
– 你是不是忘了什么? – 不
– Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
– 可…可你刚救了他 – 可上次救的那个我还没甩掉呢
– But you just saved him.- I’m trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
你不能把他留在这儿
But you can’t leave him here.
瞧 有烟他的那群人在山上
Look, there’s smoke.That’s his herd right up the hill.
– 我们把他送回去 – 我跟你说白了吧 根本没有“我们”
– We should return him.- Let’s get this straight. There is no “we.”
从来就没有“我们” 其实没有我 这会我连“你”都没了
There never was a “we.” In fact,without me, there wouldn’t even be a “you.”
– 只是去山上 – 你给我仔细听好 我就是不去!
– Just up the hill.- Listen very carefully: I’m not going.
– 行啊 做你的混球 我会照顾他的噢 – 好 太好了
– Fine, be a jerk. I’ll take care of him.- Yeah, that’s good.
你连自己都照顾不了我倒要瞧瞧
You can’t even take care of yourself.This, I gotta see.
我送你回去我们不需要那坏蛋毛象 对吗?
I’ll return you. We don’t need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we?
不需要他
No, we don’t.
你真给大自然丢脸这你知道吗?
You’re an embarrassment to nature.Do you know that?
小菜一碟 我行 我行
This is cake. I’m fine, I’m fine.
我会送命的
I’m gonna die.
曼尼
Manny.
– 唔…那小东西是我的 – 不对 这小东西是我们的
– That pink thing is mine.- No. Actually, that pink thing belongs to us.
“我们”?你们“小俩口”真是“绝配”啊
“Us”? You two are a bit of an odd couple.
没有“我们”!
There is no “us.”
懂了自己生不出 所以领养一个
I see. Can’t have one of your own,so you want to adopt.
对不起 搅了你吃“点心”可我们得走了
Look, I’m sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.
吃小孩?得了 我是要把他送回去
The baby? Please.I was returning him to his herd.
噢 行呀 真有你的 “龅牙”
Oh, yeah. Nice try, bucktooth.
– 你说我在撒谎? – 我没这么说
– Calling me a liar?- I didn’t say that.
你就是这么想的
You were thinking it.
我不喜欢这家伙他猜透我心思
I don’t like this cat. He reads minds.
– 我叫迪亚哥 朋友 – 蛮佛瑞 我不是你朋友
– Name’s Diego, friend.- Manfred, and I’m not your friend.
好吧 别白费劲找人类了他们今天早上走了
Fine, Manfred. If you’re looking for the humans, you’re wasting your time. They left.
谢谢你的建议 现在滚吧
Thanks for the advice. Now beat it.
好吧 我帮你把他送回去但你得保证完事后不缠着我
I’ll help you bring it to its herd,but leave me alone after that.
– 好吧 说定了 你哪儿不对劲? – 全都因为你
– OK. OK, deal. What’s your problem?- You are my problem.
你是因为太紧张 所以你吃那么多注意减肥就不会胖了
I think you’re stressed, so you eat too much.It’s hard to get fat on a vegan diet.
我不胖 是因为这毛皮让我显得…臃肿
I’m not fat. It’s all this fur.It makes me look poofy.
好吧 那你有“肥毛”如果有烦心事想说 我听着
All right, you have fat hair.But when you’re ready to talk, I’m here.
你干嘛?把他放在岩脊上
What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge.
– 应该保证他们能看见 – 好主意
– We should make sure they found him.- Good idea.
等等 等等
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
啊!别…刺我!
Don’t spear me.
– 呃…这下麻烦了 – 怎么了?
– This is a problem.- Now what?
噢 这下可好
That’s perfect.
– 我说过他们都走了 – 瞧谁来了
– I told you they were gone.- Look who it is.
找不到弱小的动物让你开膛破肚了?
Don’t you have some poor animal to disembowel?
噢 他们走不远的 往这边走了或 或或 或…这边
They couldn’t be far. I mean,they went this way, or this way?
你不太懂追踪 对吗?
You don’t know much about tracking, do you?
嘿 我是树懒 看见树就吃叶子 我管这叫“追踪”
I’m a sloth. I see a tree,eat a leaf. That’s my tracking.
他们没走多久
You didn’t miss them by much.
这还青着两小时前 往北去了
It’s still green.They headed north two hours ago.
这还青着两小时前 往北去了
It’s still green.They headed north two hours ago.
你们不用这么折腾
You don’t need this aggravation.
把孩子给我我能比你们更快找到人类
Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you.
你真是个热情相助的好公民
And you’re just a good citizen helping out?
– 我知道人类去哪儿了 – “冰川道”
– I just know where the humans are going.- Glacier Pass.
谁都知道他们在另一边有个居住地
Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.
如果你们不懂追踪 在大雪封住通道前就找不到他们
Unless you know how to track, you’ll never reach them before snow closes the pass.
大雪封路可能…是明天
Which should be, like, tomorrow.
所以 要么把孩子给我要么在暴风雪中迷路 你们选择吧
So, you can give that baby to me,or go get lost in a blizzard. It’s your choice.
抱着你的心肝宝贝我们把他还给人类
Here’s your little bundle of joy.We’re returning it to the humans.
大坏蛋“老虎叔叔”被我们扔下不管了 可怜的“老虎叔叔”
The big, bad tigey-wigey gets left behind.Poor tigey-wigey.
希德 “老虎叔叔”负责带路
Sid, tigey-wigey is gonna lead the way.
呃 呃 曼尼我能不能跟你谈谈?
Manny, can I talk to you for a second?
不 我们早点找到人类 我就能早点摆脱这流口水的臭家伙
No. The sooner we find the humans,the sooner I get rid of Mr Stinky Drool-Face,
还有这孩子
and the baby, too.
“金刚巨象”不会时刻保护你的
You won’t always have Jumbo around to protect you.
哪天你没了保护 我劝你最好小心点 因为我会偷袭你
And when that day comes, I suggest you watch your back, cos I’ll be chewing on it.
嘿 “追踪大♥师♥” 到前面来 好让我看见!
Nier-tracker. Up front, where I can see you
救救我
Help me.
噢 你别让他再哭了我再也受不了了!
You gotta make it stop.I can’t take it anymore.
– 没他这么会闹的 我也吃过 – 他不停扭动
– I’ve eaten things that complained less.- He won’t stop squirming.
– 小心他的头! – 你把他放下!
– Watch its head.- Put it down.
唏 “抱起来 放下他”
Jeez, “pick him up, put him down…”
– 他的鼻子是干的 – 那他一定是生病了
– lts nose is dry.- That means something’s wrong with it.
– 谁来给他舔舔 以防万一 – 我来吧
– Someone should lick it. Just in case.- I’ll do it.
– 嘿 他包着尿布呢! – 怎么?
– He’s wearing one of those baby thingies.- So?
如果他拉屎 就拉尿布里
So if he poops, where does it go?
– 人类真是恶心 – 好吧 你 检查大便
– Humans are disgusting.- OK, you. Check for poop.
– 嘿 凭什么让我检查? – 因为是你要送他回去
– Why am I the poop-checker?- Returning him was your idea,
因为你无足轻重因为你不检查我就揍你
you’re small and insignificant,and I’ll pummel you if you don’t.
– 还有吗? – 快!希德!
– Why else?- Now, Sid.
唷!哎哟我的妈呀好了 小心 小心 过来了
I mean, my goodness.Look out. Coming through.
– 嘿 小心! – 别拿它晃来晃去的!
– Watch out.- Stop waving that thing around.
呜 我要滑倒了 啊
I’m gonna slip.
是干净的 你上当了
It’s clean. Got ya!
别胡闹行吗?
Will you cut it out?
嘿 再来 他喜欢
Do that again. He likes it.
我也觉得爽多了
It’s making me feel better too.
给 你来抱
Here, you hold it.
行了 让他脸朝我
Turn him towards me.
宝宝在哪儿?
Where is the baby?
他在这儿!
There he is.
宝宝在哪儿?
Where is the baby?
他在这儿!
There he is.
行了!你吓坏他了!
Stop it. You’re scaring him.
– 他一定是饿了 – 该吃奶了
– I bet he’s hungry.- How about some milk?
– 噢 我爱吃奶! – 不是你吃!是孩子吃!
– I’d love some.- Not you. The baby.
我可没有奶水给他喝 伙计
I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.
你这食物链底层的没资格顶嘴
– You’re a little low on the food chain to…
够了!够了!够了!
Enough, enough, enough.
有吃的!
Food.
我不知道 可我听说
I don’t know, but I’ve been told
我不知道 可我听说
I don’t know, but I’ve been told
世界末日会很冷
End of the world be mighty cold
世界末日会很冷
End of the world be mighty cold
为冰河时代作准备!
Prepare for the lce age!
保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!
Protect the dodo way of life!
豆豆鸟的生存能力胜过其他动物!
Survival separates the dodos from the beasts!
保护豆豆鸟的生活方式!
Protect the dodo way of life!
为冰河时代做准备!
Prepare for the lce age!
– 冰河时代? – 我听说过这些疯子
– lce age?- I’ve heard of these crackpots.
– 有闯入者!闯入者! – 别掉进去
– lntruders.- Now, don’t fall in.
– 掉进去 就一定会… – 有闯…闯入者 闯入…哇!
– If you do, you will definitely…- lntruders. Intruder
被烫死了
..burn and die.
能把西瓜给我们吗?小家伙饿坏了 他…
Can we have our melon back?Junior’s hungry and…
不行!这是我们为冰河时代存下的储备!
No way. This is our privatestockpile for the lce age.
到那个时候我们就要在地下住好几十亿年呢!
Subarctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion years.
只存三只西瓜?
So you got three melons?
如果你们事先不好好作准备那就死定了!
If you weren’t smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you.
死定了 死定了 死定了
Doom on you. Doom on you. Doom on you.
– 别过来 – 死定了
– Get away from me.- Doom on you.
哦 不 不
Oh, no. No.
夺回那西瓜!跆…跆拳道准备!进攻!
Retrieve the melon.Tae kwon dodos, attack.
– 西瓜! – 西瓜!西瓜!西瓜!
– The melon.- The melon, the melon, the melon…
最后一个“女同胞”也完了
There goes our last female.
– 抢到了 抢到了 抢到了 – 又没了!
– Got it, got it, got it.- Don’t got it.
最后的西瓜
The last melon.
啊 希德!还得再找吃的了!
Sid. Now we gotta find more food.
再往右一点!
Right, more to the right. Right, right, right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!