Home 悬疑电影 致命ID

致命ID

0
致命ID

What?
什么?
How’d you do that? How’d you know I was a cop?
你怎么知道我是警察?
No shit.
聪明
Cheetos for dinner, huh?
芝多司当晚餐?
That don’t seem right. You got a better idea?
很不营养哦 你有更好的主意吗?
I worked mess in the service. Maybe the diner’s open. I could…
我当兵时当过厨子 要是餐厅有开我可以做饭
You got change for a dollar?
你有铜板吗?
I don’t know. Let me see.
不晓得 我看看
Here you go.
拿去
You got a name?
你叫什么名字?
Paris. Paris, huh?
巴黎 巴黎?
I’ll get it.
让我来
Never been.
我没去过
Well, you ain’t going tonight.
今晚你也别想去
Please.
求求你
Please be strong.
求求你 振作点
You see, Timothy and I…
我跟提姆西…
we need you.
我们需要你
We need you so much.
我们好需要你
Lou?
小路?
Lou?
小路?
You need to tell them, Harry, that I can’t work, I can’t perform
你要告诉他们在那种环境…
I can’t shine living in an environment like that.
我不能散发我的魅力
No, it is not about the money. It’s about the working conditions.
这跟片酬无关 完全是工作环境太糟
One bar.
一格
One bar.
一格
No bar.
又没了
One bar.
一格
Two bars.
两格
Come on. Come on.
快呀
Here we go.
这就对了
There you go. Come on.
有了 快呀
Goddamn desert wasteland!
这什么鬼地方嘛?
Oh, shit! I just had it.
可恶 刚才有讯号
Holy fuck.
我的天
Jesus, Mother of God. Who is this?
我的妈呀 这是谁?
The woman I was driving.
我负责接送的女人
What the hell are you doing? There’s something in there.
你在干嘛? 里面有东西
Use this, man. Thanks.
用这个 谢了
Are you a cop? I was.
你也是警察? 以前是
She was in Room 10? I am.
她住十号房? 我才是
Where’s your guy? Cuffed to a toilet.
你的人犯呢? 铐在马桶上头
Son of a bitch.
可恶透顶
That was a fucking drive.
这一趟路开得好累
Gentlemen. Your Honor.
各位 法官大人
Ready, Sharon? Alrighty.
好了吗? 好吧
In the matter of Rivers v. Nevada, for the purposes of…
内华达州控告芮佛一案…
Judge Taylor, sir, with due respect, we should wait till my client arrives.
法官大人 请恕我冒犯 我们应该等被告来了才开始
He has a right to be present. He has precious few rights.
他有出席的权利 他哪来的权利?
He’s 24 hours from execution.
他明天就要被处决
But to demonstrate his mental state, which is the purpose… His mental state?
我们要证明他的精神状况…
His mental state?
他的精神状况?
His mental state?
他的精神状况?
Do you know what time it is? You think I got time for bullshit?
你知道现在几点吗? 我可没时间听废话
That the justices called me in the middle of the night to review a case…
检察官三更半夜打给我 要我重审…
I already sat on, that I already decided, may make you happy.
我已经判决的案子 你也许觉得很高兴
But it pisses me off.
但是我却超不爽
When your boy gets here, do what you want, but in the name of decency…
等你的被告来了想干什么都行
state your goddamn case!
你现在有话快说 有屁快放
Yes, sir.
是的
Somebody get me a cup of coffee, black.
来一杯咖啡 黑咖啡
All right, everybody! Listen up!
好了 大家听好
There was an incident tonight.
今晚发生了一件意外
That’s police talk for, “Someone’s head got lopped off.”
警察的用语就是 有人的脑袋被砍断
Larry!
赖瑞
Caroline Suzanne was murdered. What?
卡萝琳苏珊惨遭谋杀 什么?
Who’s Caroline Suzanne? The actress I was driving.
卡萝琳苏珊是谁? 我负责接送的女明星
And where exactly did that happen?
她在哪里遇害?
We don’t know, because we can’t find the body.
我们不清楚 找不到尸体
Not all of it anyway.
只找到一部份
What do you mean, you can’t find it? Stay calm. Everything will be all right.
找不到尸体是什么意思? 我们只要保持冷静就不会有事
Officer Rhodes is outside. He was transporting a convict.
押解人犯的罗德警官在外面
Who escaped. What are you…?
他的人犯脱逃了 你们在说什么…?
Hold on. Running free!
冷静点 他让犯人逃走了
Will you shut the fuck up so he can talk?
请你乖乖闭嘴听他说
This is my place, ho! I’ll say what I please!
这是我的旅馆 别叫我闭嘴
It’s safe here. It is not safe here!
这儿很安全 才不安全
There’s a cop here. Yeah, two cops.
这儿有警察 两个警察
You’re a cop?
你也是警察?
I was. Shut up, Larry! It’s not safe here! I’m not staying…
我以前是 赖瑞 闭嘴 这儿不安全 我要离开…
It’s all right. It’s okay.
不会有事的
Nothing.
没找到
Is she okay? Ginny.
她没事吧? 吉妮
Ginny, will you…? Stop it. Don’t do this right now.
拜托你? 冷静点 别这样
What are you doing? Put your arm around your girlfriend.
你在干嘛? 安抚一下你女友
Actually, she’s my wife. Everybody just stay here.
她是我老婆 大家都留在这儿
Stay in this room. Wait! I’m not staying here if he is.
大家都留在这儿 慢着 他在我就要走
Yes, you are. No, I’m not.
你留着 不行
I’m not. All right. Larry?
我要走 好 赖瑞
Come with us. Why?
跟我来 为什么?
You know the place. Here’s what I know. I’m not a cop.
你对这儿很熟 我只知道我不是条子
I don’t take orders from a professional slut!
我也不听一个妓女的命令
Fuck you! Listen. Just stay here, please.
去你的 请你留下来
Keep everybody calm.
让大家保持冷静
He’s not gonna get too far. Not in this!
这种天气他走不远的
Rhodes!
罗德!
What are we chasing here?
罗德 他犯了什么罪?
Multiple homicide.
多重凶杀罪
I’ll go around this way. Meet you in back.
我到那边去 待会到后面会合
Is that where you live full time? Las Vegas?
你是长期定居在赌城吗?
Used to. What’s that supposed to mean?
以前是 那是什么意思?
It means I don’t live there anymore.
意思是我不住那儿了
“乱葬塚”
Maine!
缅因?
We’ll go see if we can use this one. We’ll go in here.
我们用这间厕所 先进去看看
Since that wasn’t a successful attempt, we’ll go in here.
不能回房间就用这间吧
I’ll be right out here. It’s okay. I’m gonna stand guard.
我就在外面 没事的 我守在外面
Not a worry. I’ll be right here. I’m not going anywhere.
放心 我就在这儿哪里也不去
See, his mother usually does this.
通常都是他妈陪他上厕所
Hey, Ginny. So how long you two been married?
你们结婚有多久?
About nine hours. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing.
九个钟头前 我们是一时冲动
Viva Las Vegas, huh, Gin?
赌城万岁 对吧?
We need to leave! I was just talking to her.
我们要离开 我正在跟她讲话
Something’s happening! I need to get out of here!
出了事 我一定要离开
Ginny! Ginny! You don’t own me, Lou!
吉妮! 吉妮! 我又不是你的人
I own what’s inside you! Half, at least.
你胜里的小孩有一半是我的
You don’t own any part of me or my baby!
我和我的小孩都不是你的
Then why did I marry you?
那我干嘛娶你?
Don’t slam the goddamn door on me! Hey! Hey!
别用力甩我门 喂! 喂!
You guys, just calm down!
冷静一点
We are not leaving. There is no place else to go.
你不能走 哪儿也去不了
There’s a flood outside, Ginny. Stop it! Stop it!
外面淹大水 给我住手
I’m not pregnant!
我没有怀孕
What did you just say?
你说什么?
I lied.
我骗你
I’m not pregnant.
我没有怀孕
What are you talking about? I saw the test.
怎么会? 我看到验孕棒
Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要骗我?
Because Alison saw you at The Hawk with that fucking girl!
艾莉森看到你带妹妹去舞厅
Ginny, what are we, like 15? Go away!
拜托 你是三岁小孩吗? 走开
Goddamn!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Previous article 随波逐流
Next article 血钻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。