Dia.
狄亚
English boys don’t go to school every day.
英国小孩都不必每天上学
Teacher say this country was founded as a utopia.
老师说这国家本来是”乌托邦”
Do you know what that word means, Papa?
你知道那个词的意思吗?
Well, she says someday when the war is over
她说有一天战争结束
our world will be a paradise.
这里就会变成人间乐土
And all this you learn in one day?
才一天就学了这么多东西?
And math and science.
还有数学和自然科
This is too much learning. Tomorrow, you will stay home and mend the nets, yes?
你学的太多了 明天就待在家里补渔网吧
No, Papa.
不要 爸爸
What? So now you want to go to school every day?
你又想每天上学吗?
Stay. Papa.
别动 爸爸
Stay! Papa!
别动 爸爸
Jassie!
洁丝!
Solomon.
索罗?
Come, come, come.
快来
Pick it up. Quick.
快来
Papa! Papa! Jassie.
爸爸! 爸爸! 洁丝!
Dia, run! Papa!
狄亚 快跑 爸爸
Papa! Papa! Dia, run!
爸爸! 爸爸! 狄亚 快跑
Papa!
爸爸!
Bring forward the next one. Bastard.
把下一个带上来 混帐
Bring forward the next one.
下一个
Long sleeve or short sleeve? No.
砍手掌或手臂? 不要
Young man. You must understand.
是这样的
The government wants you to vote, okay?
政府要你们投票
They gonna tell you say, “The future is in your hands.”
他们说”未来在你们的手中”
We now the future.
我们才是未来
So we take your hands.
砍断你的手
No. No more hands, no more voting.
不要 没有手 就不能投票
Chop him.
砍吧
Spread the word. The Revolutionary United Front is coming.
把话传出去 革命联合阵线(RUF)来了
RUF! RUF! RUF!
R.U.F. R.U.F.! R.U.F.!
Bring forward the next one. Bring him forward. Bring him forward.
下一个 把他带上来
Long sleeve or short sleeve?
砍手掌或手臂?
Short sleeve! Chop him.
手臂 动手!
Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Not this one. Look at him.
这家伙很壮 看看他
Put him in the truck. Let’s go.
带他上卡车 走吧
Bring him to the mines.
载去钻石矿
He can work. He can work. Move, move, move.
他可以采矿 快点
Next one, next one, next one.
下一个 下一个
Throughout the history of Africa
非洲历史充满斑斑血泪
whenever a substance of value is found
只要发现有价值的物质
the locals die in great number and in misery.
当地人就会遭到大量屠杀
Now, this was true of ivory, rubber, gold and oil.
包括象牙 橡胶 黄金和石油
It is now true of diamonds.
现在当然也包括钻石
According to a devastating report by Global Witness
根据全球见证组织的报告
these stones are being used to purchase arms and finance civil war.
钻石用来购买军火并资助内战
We must act to prohibit
我们必须抑止来自冲突区
the direct or indirect import of all rough diamonds from conflict zones.
直接或间接的钻石原石进口
May I remind you
我想提醒阁下
that the U.S. is responsible for two thirds of all diamond purchases worldwide
美国进口 全球三分之二的钻石产量
and I don’t anticipate that demand diminishing.
我不认为需求量会降低
We must remember that these stones
来自冲突区的钻石
comprise only a small percentage of the legitimate diamond industry
只占了合法钻石业的极小部分
whose trade is crucial to the economies of many emerging nations.
开发中国家的经济仰赖钻石贸易
The Freetown government and their white masters
自由城的政府和白人领导者
have raped your land to feed their greed.
贪婪地强占你们的土地
RUF have freed you.
革命联合阵线解放了你们
No more slave and master here. It’s true.
你们不再是他们的奴隶 没错
Current estimates are that conflict stones account for only 15 percent of the market.
根据目前的估计 冲突钻石只有百分之十五的市占率
But in a multi billion dollar a year industry
但钻石业每年营业额高达数十亿
that means hundreds of millions of dollars are available
冲突区就有数亿元
for weapons in these conflict zones.
可以购买军火
RUF is fighting for the people!
革命联合阵线为人民而战
RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone!
我们为塞拉利昂而战
Any bastard think he would joke with me diamond, I go cut he throat.
谁敢吞我的钻石 我就一刀杀了他
Stop!
停下来!
And we are joined today by members of that diamond industry
钻石业代表也出席今天的会议
who wholeheartedly endorse your proposal.
全心全意地支持你的提议
I hope you join me in applauding their presence here.
请大家鼓掌欢迎他们
Mr. Van De Kaap and Mr. Simmons.
凡德坎先生及辛曼先生
Give it to me.
给我
Don’t worry. We’ll be fine, huh?
放心 不会有事的
Listen. You take off as soon as I’m out the door.
我一下去 你就起飞
You don’t land until I raise you on the sat phone.
接到我的卫星电话再降落
You be careful, Danny.
小心点 丹尼
Don’t worry. They want these guns too much to do anything stupid.
放心 他们要枪械 不会干蠢事
Where is Commander Zero?
齐罗指挥官在哪里?
I am Captain Rambo.
我是蓝波上尉
Right. Right, I’ve seen your films, huh?
是啊 我看过你的电影
I’m looking for Commander Zero, huh?
我在找齐罗指挥官
He’s inside. You talk to me.
要找他就得先跟我谈
You are here to help us in our struggle against the government.
你是来帮我们对抗政府吗?
I’m here to do business with Commander Zero, all right?
我是来跟齐罗指挥官做生意
All right.

You are the man, huh? You are the man.
你是老大 你是老大
Here, huh?
拿去
Hey. I’m talking to you! Stop!
我命令你 站住
Commander Zero. Hey.
齐罗指挥官 嗨
I go kill you, eh? It’s fine, huh? It’s fine.
我要毙了你 没问题 没问题
Commander Zero. Commander Zero.
齐罗指挥官! 齐罗指挥官!
Mr. Archer, come here.
艾奇先生 过来
You get something for me?
你把货带来了?
And yourself get something for me, huh?
你也有东西要给我?
Are you craze? You get for pay me first for them.
别傻了 先把东西给我
This no fine, huh?
这不够好
This no fine.
这不够好
and their new weapons, huh?
对付政府的全新武器
Maybe I could kill you and take what you bring.
我杀了你 然后把货抢走
Then you get one more dead body
你杀了我只有一具尸体
instead of airplane way full with grenade launchers.
拿不到一批榴弹枪
So I’m think I’m gonna go to them government.
要不然我就去找政府
Them government, at least them go pay me, huh?
至少政府会给钱
Wait, wait. Wait, my friend.
等一下 朋友
This is the thing you want? Here.
你要的是这些吗?
So many I not know what to do with them all.
拿去 这玩意我多到不行
Hey, Archer, next time, you bring satellite TV, eh?
艾奇 下次带卫星电视来
I wanna see Baywatch. Yeah.
我要看《海滩游侠》 好
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Hello, hello, hello.
哈啰 哈啰 哈啰
Papers, please.
身分文件
Danny Archer, National Geographic.
丹尼艾奇 《国家地理杂志》
You crossing into Liberia.
你要到赖比瑞亚
I’ve got a letter from the minister of interior and a Liberian visa as well.
我有内政部许可 也有签证
I’m doing a story on the Marrakaz, who, as you know
我在做游牧部落的报导
are allowed to cross the border in order to get into grazing grounds.
他们可以跨越国界寻找牧草
You ever read National Geographic, huh?
你看过《国家地理杂志》吗?
You’re under arrest for smuggling. No, no, no.
你因为走私被捕了 不
Listen here, my friend. Listen here, all right?
听我说 好吗?
I am good friends with Colonel Coetzee.
我是寇兹上校的朋友
Colonel Coetzee would not be pleased that you’ve interfered with his business.
你干扰他做生意他会很不爽
Now, you know who I am, all right?
知道我是什么人了吧?
You don’t wanna make trouble for me or my friends, all right?
你最好别惹毛我和我朋友
Now, look, why don’t I just look the other way, all right?
听好 我就睁一只眼闭一只眼
You take one or two of those stones and get something lacquer for the wife
让你拿一 两颗钻石替老婆
or maybe the mistress, all right? We’ll solve the problem right here, huh?
或是情妇买好东西 这样不是省事多了?
We’ll go back to Freetown and ask Colonel Coetzee
我要带你回自由城问寇兹上校
how he wishes to thank his business associate.
看他打算怎么谢谢你的好意

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章致命ID
下一篇文章触不可及
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!