Home 爱尔兰电影 前进天堂(2002)

前进天堂(2002)

0
前进天堂(2002)
妹纸真好看(网友点评)

Oh, Jesus. Where’s your ma?
还好吧?
Are you okay?
太热了
It’s too hot.
爸爸,你打算把空调怎么弄到浴缸那儿?
Dad, how are you gonna get that air conditioner up and down the path?
爸爸,你打算…
Dad, how are you gonna–
过来!
Come on!
爸爸,他们会要你的命的
Dad, they’re gonna shoot you.
爸爸,当心! – 混♥蛋♥!
Dad, look out! – Asshole!
看,是爸爸
Look, it’s Dad.
你嗑药了 帕珀 – 没有…
You’re using, Papo. – No.
你难道没去…
Don’t you walk–
给我也来个空调
Can I have some of whatever he’s on?
爱尔兰疯子
Crazy, fucking Irishman.
克里丝蒂,开门
Christy, open the door.
妈妈,爸爸搞回来一台空调!
Mom, Dad’s got an air conditioner!
来了!…
He’s coming!
闪开,快 – 上帝!你心脏病又要发了
Walk away from me! Go on. – Jesus! You’ll have a heart attack.
开窗 – 开窗,妈妈!
Open the window. – Open the window, Mom!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
插头不一样
Wrong plug.
少了25美分
25 cents short.
这不行,我要过活啊,要1.99美元
That’s no use to me. I got to make a living. $1.99.
我明天会给你的
I’ll give it to you tomorrow.
你和吸毒人住一块,对吗? – 那怎么样?
You’re from the junkies’ building, right? – So?
看看这个
Look at that.
这是为了夺取瘾君子手上的匕♥首♥
That’s from holding the knife of a junkie.
缝了25针,他却被判缓刑
I got 25 stitches. He got probation.
你觉得我像瘾君子吗?
Do I look like a junkie to you?
1.99美元
$1.99.
这是什么? – 这里每一样5美分
What’s that? – There’s 5 cents on each of those.
我给你的100元钱呢? – 你说的,存银行了
Where’s the $100 I gave you? -I put it in the bank like you insisted.
25美分
And 25 cents.
给你2美元,美国梦先生
And $2. Mr. American Dream.
给你一个插头
And one plug.
找你1美分
And 1 cent.
爸爸,别担心,妈妈呼吸很均匀
Dad, don’t worry. Mom’s breathing’s okay.
好吗?
Is it okay?
是柠檬糖,会变魔术
It’s the lemon drops. They’re magic.
服入后,你会忘掉你的呼吸
You take them, and you forget about your breathing.
祈祷吧
Say your prayers.
好了
It’s all right.
来,把头放在那儿,很好吧?
Go on, get your head in there. Is that good?
可爱吗?是吗?
Is that lovely? Yeah?
仔细看! – 叫克里丝蒂!
Get a load of that! – Get Christy!
来,面向这个,看着它
Come on, get your face in there. Look at that.
你真是天才,爸爸
You’re a genius, Dad.
嘿,外国佬!
Hey, gringo!
外国佬 你们怎么搞的
Gringo, what the hell’s going on up there?
我们去了银行,取出了钱…
We had to go to the bank to get the money for the pictures
去看了场电影,很好看,很酷
…but it was worthless because it was lovely and cool.
听着,别心烦了,E.T.上天了
Listen, don’t be upset. E.T.’s gone to Heaven.
但他们说,他回家了 – 呃,都是一样的
But they said he went home. – Well, that’s the same thing.
不一样
It’s not.
我怀念了
I miss things.
怀念什么?
What do you miss?
一些事情,没有人和我一起玩了
Things. I have no one to play with.
你姐姐会陪你玩 – 不,她老是玩她的摄像机
You have your sister to play with. – No. She plays with her camcorder.
还有,没有人能倾听我的秘密了
And I have no one to tell my secrets to.
克里丝蒂能向摄像机倾诉
Christy tells them to her camcorder.
还有,她不让我听她说的话
And she won’t let me hear what she says.
还有,你再也不会陪我们玩了
And you don’t play with us anymore.
我和你一起玩啊 – 不像你以前那样了
I do play with you. – Not like you used to.
走这边!
Here you go!
扔球赢大奖
Step right up, pop the balloon to win a prize.
选个数字 – 爸爸!
Pick a number. – Dad!
爸爸,可以赢E.T.!
Dad, you can win E.T.!
试试运气,超级简单
It’s a game of chance. It’s as simple as pie.
只要投中七次…
Just throw the ball through the hoop seven times…
就能得到E.T. – 七次?就行了?
…and you win E.T. – Seven times? Is that all?
大人可以玩吗? – 当然
Can adults play? – Sure.
太简单了 – 两美元一次
Simple as pie. – That’s $2.
只要你不停的玩,就能收益翻倍
Keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars.
要是赢了,除了赚回本,还能得到喜欢的奖品
If you win, you get the money back and any prize you like.
只要赢了就能拿回本金? – 不错,还有喜欢的公仔
You get all your money back if you win? – Yes. And any doll you like.
棒!
Yes!
一个了 – 再来,约翰尼
That’s one. – Come on, Johnny.
两球进洞,还剩五个 – 快赢了
Two down. Five to go. $4. – Come on, we’ll get there.
来,爸爸,你超优秀,超棒
Come on, Dad. You’re excellent. You’re brilliant.
好了,别担心,我会中的
All right, don’t worry. I’ll get it in.
妈妈,爸爸会赢吗? – 当然会,亲爱的
Mom, is Dad going to win? – Of course he is, darling.
快,爸爸
Come on, Dad.
太好了!
Yes!
三、四、五,很好,还差两个
Three, four, five. Very good. Only two to go.
给我八美元
$8.
试试运气,超级简单
Game of chance. Simple as pie.
只要你不停玩,就能收益翻倍
You can keep throwing as long as you double up your dollars.
该死!
Shit!
第五只球了,还有两只,给我16美元 – 我们加油
Number five, two to go. $16. – Let’s go for it.
投啊,爸爸,还有两个了 – 好了,我会赢的,放心吧
Come on, Dad. Only two more to go. – All right. I’ll get this. Don’t worry.
32美元,有人玩了32美元了
$32. We got $32 over here.
我希望人还是少些好 – 好吧,你集中注意力吧
I don’t need a crowd. – Well, you’re the main attraction.
试试运气,超级简单
Game of chance. Simple as pie.
6♥4♥美元,放弃了吗,先生?
$6♥4♥. Are we finished, sir?
安吉拉,过来
Angela. Over here.
我有55美元
I got $55.
我这儿有5美元 – 还需要4美元
Here,I have another $5. – Just need $4 more.
爸爸,没关系的 – 不行
Dad, it doesn’t matter. – No.
拿着,约翰尼
Just take it, Johnny.
1美元找给姐姐,还有最后一发了
And $1 change for the big girl. Only one to go.
还有一球就能为这个小姑娘赢得一个公仔了
One ball to go for the big doll for the little girl.
别受干扰,约翰尼
Don’t let him break your concentration, Johnny.
把房♥租给我 – 什么?
Give me the rent money. – What?
房♥租给我 – 拜托今晚别这样
Give me the rent money. – Please don’t do this to me tonight.
在孩子们面前我不会再输了,莎拉
I can’t lose in front of the kids again, Sarah.
稍等,我们有128美元
Wait a minute. We got $128 over here.
继续,爸爸
Go on, Dad.
结束了,先生 – 请先别动
We’re finished now, sir. – Leave it, please.
赢回来啊,老兄!
Go for it, man!
我们不能把钱都压在这
We can’t blow all our money.
我相信你,孩子们也相信你,你能赢的
I believe in you, the kids believe in you, and you can win that doll.
继续 – 你会赢的,我知道
Go on. – You’re gonna win. I just know it.
那时,我许愿让人群安静
And then I used all my willpower to quieten the crowd.
但没有作用
But it didn’t work.
为了一个价值30美元的E.T.
Every cent of every penny we owned…
我们落得个分文不剩
…was down for an E.T. doll worth $30.
于是我说:
So I said:
“弗兰克,我必须得向你许第二个愿望.”
“Frankie, I have to ask you for a second wish.”
直到今天,爸爸还一直认为是他赢得了E.T.公仔
And to this day, my dad still believes it was him who won the E.T. doll.
(以下是幼儿英语歌♥曲)
Fee, fie, foe…

…fum!
♪爱尔兰女子气息♪
I smell the blood of an Irishwoman!
让我咬一口!
Give me a bite of you!
来吧,克里丝蒂,来吧
Come on, Christy. Come on.
快跑,E.T.!
Run, E.T.!
救命! 艾瑞尔!
Help! Ariel!
♪ ♪
Fee, fie, foe, fum!
♪爱尔兰女子气息♪
I smell the blood of an Irishwoman!
快跑,E.T.,怪物来了!
Run, E.T., it’s the monster!
约翰尼,怎么了? – 我在找他
Johnny, what’s wrong? – I was looking for him.
我在寻找弗兰克
I was looking for Frankie.
和孩子们玩吧,约翰尼