爸爸…
Dad…
嘿 抱歉晚了点
Hey, sorry about the delay.
拉瓜迪亚的暴风雨很严重
the storm at LaGuardia was really bad.
没事
It was no big deal.
我也就等了一个小时
I was just waiting about an hour.
这机场比以前大很多了
This airport seems bigger now.
你上次来是什么时候
When was the last time you were here?
应该是感恩节 是吗
Wasn’t it like, Thanksgiving?
好像是…82年的时候
Yeah… in ’82.
他们到了吗
Are they here?
哦…兰德里
Aw… Landry!
别让它跑出去了
Don’t let him out!
我的乖孩子 我好想你啊
My best boy! I have missed you so much.
– 爸爸 你可以吗 – 可以的
– Dad, you got it? – Yep!
– 哦 艾德里安 – 嘿 妈妈
– Oh, Adrian. – Hey, Mom.
天啊 你变瘦了
Goodness gracious, you’ve gotten so thin!
是的 他得了胃流感
Yeah, he had a stomach flu.
– 你现在好些了吗 – 我没事
– Are you alright now? – Yeah, I’m fine.
我把这个大件行李放在你的房♥间
I’ll take this big ol’ bag of rocks in your room.
安德鲁呢 安德鲁 你哥哥来了
Andrew? Andrew, your brother’s here.
嘿 安德鲁
Hey, Andrew.
哇 你长高了许多
Wow, man, you’ve gotten so tall.
嘿 能抱一个吗
Hey, can I get a hug?
哦 安德鲁…他只是有点害羞
Oh, Andrew… He’s just being a little shy.
– 没事的 妈妈 – 他很高兴见到你
– It’s fine, Mom. – He’s very excited to see you.
– 没事的… – 安德鲁
– It’s fine… – Andrew!
天父 我们感谢祢
We thank you, Father, for bringing Adrian
把艾德里安平安地带回家
back home safe and sound to celebrate
和我们一起庆祝这个节日
this blessed holiday with us.
我们祈祷祢能照顾和引导他
We pray that You will watch over and guide him,
就像祢照顾和引导我们所有人一样
as You have watched over and guided all of us.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我做的都是你喜欢吃的
I made all your favorites.
哇 这个看起来很好吃 妈妈
Wow, this looks really delicious, Mom.
安德鲁 还在踢足球吗
Still playing football Andrew?
他去年就不踢了
He quit last year.
我踢得不好
I kinda sucked at it.
不 才不是这样
No, that’s not true now.
詹宁斯教练说你有很大的潜能
Coach Jennings said you have great potential.
安德鲁现在是戏剧俱乐部的副♥主♥席♥
Andrew is the vice president of the drama club now.
哇 真的吗
Wow, is that right?
他表演了《毒药与老妇》
He was in Arsenic and Old Lace recently.
我是主演
I was the lead.
你表演的老人非常有说服力
You were a very convincing older man.
他夺得了好多掌声
And he got the biggest applause.
他目前需要做的就是大声说台词
He needs to speak up is what he needs to do.
他喃喃地说了大部分台词
He mumbled through most of his lines.
我有一半时间几乎听不清他的话
I could barely understand him half the time.
抱歉我错过了 兄弟
Sorry I missed it, buddy.
我相信你肯定表现的很棒
I’m sure you were brilliant,
否则你也不会扮演主角
you wouldn’t be cast as a lead otherwise.
你还在那个广♥告♥公♥司♥工作吗
Are you still at that same place, the ad agency?
是的
Yep.
你在那工作也有一段时间了 你还喜欢待在那吗
You’ve been there a long time. Still like it?
是的 有三年了 我很喜欢在那工作
Yeah, it’s been three years. I still like it a lot.
你们有看过
Have you guys seen the
最近在播出的
Crunchy Chocolate Puffs commercial
脆巧克力泡芙广♥告♥吗
that’s playing right now?
哦 有的
Oh, yeah.
你有参与那个吗
You worked on that?
我写了部分的方案
I wrote parts of it, yeah.
我看过
I saw it.
有点差劲
It was lame.
安德鲁 别这么说话
Andrew, that wasn’t very nice.
不 没事的 妈妈
No, he’s right, Mom.
的确是有点差劲
It’s kinda lame.
你的室友们怎么样
How are your roommates?
他们都挺不错的
They’re great.
嗯 他们圣诞节也回家吗
Um, did they go home for Christmas too?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
他们都是哪里人
Where are they from?
布兰登是新泽西的 利奥是俄亥俄州的
Brandon is from New Jersey, and Leo is from Ohio.
我好像和利奥通过电♥话♥
I think I talked to Leo on the phone once
那时候你不在
when you weren’t there.
他听声音是个不错的人
He sounded very nice.
我就是不明白三个成年人
I just can’t understand how three grown men
怎么还能住在一起
can still live together.
有点像你们都回到了大学
It’s like y’all are back in college.
戴尔 那里的租金很贵
Dale, the rents are much more expensive there.
我知道这只是…
I’m aware of that it’s just–
妈妈 这炖肉和我记忆中的一样好吃
This pot roast, Mom, is as good as I remember it.
我真的有梦见过你做的菜
I’ve literally had dreams about your cooking,
我非常想你做的菜
I miss it that much.
谢谢 亲爱的 你真好
Thank you, honey, that’s very sweet.
嘿 你能闻到乔治的味道吗
Hey, can you smell Georgie?
是吗 我就觉得你们两个会喜欢对方的
Yeah? I think you two would like each other.
嘭 嘭
Knock, knock!
嘿…妈妈 我很饱了 我吃不下了
Hey… Mom, I’m so full I can’t have another bite.
来吧 能请你吃下这块蛋糕吗
Come on, will you please eat this cake?
不然你的弟弟会吃掉的
Your brother’s going to eat it, otherwise,
摄入太多的糖分对他的肤质不好
and all the sugar is not good for his complexion.
哦 可怜的孩子
Oh, poor guy.
好吧
Alright.
这…这真的太好吃了 太好吃了 妈妈
It’s… it’s really good. It’s very good, Mom.
你♥爸♥爸想把这个房♥间变成储藏室
You know, your Dad wanted to turn this room into storage
但我没有勇气把你所有的东西都拿出来
but I just didn’t have the heart to take out all your stuff.
而且有时候我也喜欢睡在这里
And also I like to sleep in here sometimes.
你也知道你♥爸♥爸的呼噜声有多大
You know how your Dad snores.
这我可忘不掉
I haven’t missed that.
我希望你没有被安德鲁所困扰
I hope you’re not too bothered by Andrew.
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我知道他有点生我的气
I know he’s still mad at me.
我昨天在店里碰到卡莉了
I ran into Carly yesterday at the store.
她一点也不知道你要回来了
She had no idea you were coming to town.
我还以为你们偶尔会聊聊天
I thought you guys talk to each other once in awhile.
额 有段时间没聊了
Uh, no. It’s been awhile.
我太忙了
I just got busy.
她现在搬到达拉斯去了
Well, it turns out she moved to Dallas.
她在那找了份工作
She’s got a job there.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard that.
她爸爸最近心脏病发作了
Her Dad had a heart attack recently,
这个你知道吗
did you know that?
我不知道 他没事吧
I didn’t know that. Is he OK?
他正在康复中 卡莉在家帮她妈妈一起照顾
He’s recovering, but Carly’s at home helping out her Mom.
她给了我她的新号♥码
She gave me her new phone number
如果你想打给她 我可以给你
if you wanna give her a call.
好的
OK.
圣诞节没有你都不一样了
Christmas wasn’t the same without you.
我很高兴今年你回来过节了
I’m really glad you made it back this year.
我也是 妈妈
Yeah, me too, Mom.
好吧 你该休息了 你肯定累坏了
Well, you should get some rest. You must be exhausted.
是的
Yeah.
别忘了把蛋糕吃了
And eat this cake!
好的
OK! Fine.
– 晚安 亲爱的 – 晚安 妈妈
– Goodnight, honey. – Goodnight, Mom.
兰德里
Landry?
过来 兰德里…
Landry…
这是我们的小秘密
It’s our little secret, buddy.
哦 你很饿啊
Oh, you are hungry!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!