Is that really necessary?
这真的有必要吗
I’m a slave to appearances.
我只是名义上的战俘
Scalp Hermann.
斯伽普·赫曼
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
What have you done?
你做了什么
I made a deal with your general for that man’s life!
我和你们长官说好保全他的性命的
Yeah, they made that deal.
是的 他们是达成协议
But they don’t give a fuck about him.
但是他们才不会管他的死活
They need you.
他们要的人是你
You’ll be shot for this!
你不得好死
Nah, I don’t think so.
不 我不这样认为
More like chewed out.
最多就是训斥一番
I’ve been chewed out before.
而我已经被训斥过了
You know, Utivich and myself heard that deal you made with the brass.
我和尤提威曲已经听到你提的那些要求了
End the war tonight?
今晚结束战争?
I’d make that deal.
我会做这个交易
How about you, Utivich? You make that deal?
你呢 尤提威曲 你会做这个交易吗
I’d make that deal.
我会做这个交易
I don’t blame you. Damn good deal.
我不责怪你 很好的交易
And that pretty little nest you feathered for yourself.
还有你给自己搭的保护伞
Well, if you’re willing to barbecue the whole high command,
如果你能够给所有军官烤肉的话
I suppose that’s worth certain considerations.
我猜那还可以考虑
But I do have one question.
但我有一个疑问
When you get to your little place on Nantucket Island,
当你在南塔特克岛上享受人生时
I imagine you are going to take off
我估计你肯定是
That handsome-looking ss uniform of yours.
脱掉了那身帅气的纳粹装
Ain’t you?
你会不会
That’s what I thought.
我是这么想的
Now, that I can’t abide.
现在 我不能忍♥受
How about you, Utivich, can you abide it?
你呢 尤提威曲 你可以忍♥受吗
Not one damn bit, sir.
一点儿都不能 长官
I mean, if I had my way,
我的意思是 如果换是我的话
You’d wear that goddamn uniform for the rest of your pecker-sucking life.
你该死的余生都穿上这件军装
But I’m aware that ain’t practical.
但我觉得那不实际
I mean,
我的意思是
At some point, you’re going to have to take it off.
有时候 你肯定会把它脱掉
So
所以
I’m going to give you a little something you can’t take off.
我给你一些你不能脱掉的东西
You know something, Utivich?
你知道是什么吗 尤提威曲
I think this just might be my masterpiece.
我觉得这是我的杰作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!