Edmund! Get away from there!
爱德蒙!快过来!
Peter! What do you think you’re doing?
彼得!你怎么这么不懂事?
Peter, quickly, the shelter. Now!
彼得 快! 躲起来!
Come on! Wait…
快! 等下…
Come on, leave it!
快 离开这里!
Mommy!
妈咪!
Lucy, come on!
露西 快跟我来!
Come on, quickly! Run!
快 快点儿! 快跑!
Run!
快跑!
Hurry! Mum!
快啊! 妈妈!
Wait! Dad! Ed!
等等 爹地… 爱德蒙!
Edmund, no! I’ll get him!
爱德蒙 别回去! 我去拉他回来!
Peter, come back! Ed! Come here!
彼得 回来! 爱德蒙!过来!
Edmund! Get down!
爱德蒙!快趴下!
Come on, you idiot, run!
跟我走 你这傻瓜 快!
Get out!
快跑!
Come on!
快过来!
Hurry!
赶紧!
Why can’t you think of anyone but yourself? You’re so selfish!
你就不能为别人找想吗?真自私!
You could’ve got us killed! Stop it!
就因为你 大家差点送命! 别说了
It’s OK.
没关系的
Why can’t you just do as you’re told?
你就不能乖乖听话吗?
AIms for the poor. AIms for the poor.
可怜可怜穷苦人吧…
God bless you, sir.
上帝保佑您 先生…
Children and evacuation staff…
儿童以及撤离人员家属…
You need to keep this on, darling.All right?
亲爱的 别脱衣服 好吗? 会着凉的…
You warm enough? Good giri.
够暖和么?乖孩子…
Say hello to Auntie Laura. Goodbye, darling, we love you.
和劳拉姑姑问好 再见 亲爱的 我们爱你…
Dad wouldn’t make us go. If Dad were here,
爹地在的话 是不会让我们走的
it’d mean the war was over. We wouldn’t have to.
要是爹地在这里 就意味着战争结束了 我们当然不用离开!
You will listen to your brother,won’t you, Edmund?
乖乖听哥哥的话 好吗 爱德蒙?
Promise me you’ll look after the others.
答应我 一定照顾好他们…
I will, Mum.
我会的 妈妈…
Good man. All aboard! All aboard!
好孩子 请大家排队上车!…
Bye, darling! Bye!
再见 亲爱的! 拜拜!
Susan.
苏珊
Be a big giri.
坚强些 懂事点儿…
Hold on to your brother’s hand.Don’t let it go.
抓紧哥哥的手 千万别放开…
All right. Off you go.
好啦 你们去吧
All aboard! Byebye. Love you.
请大家上车… 拜拜 我们爱你…
Hey, get off. I know how to get on a train by myself.
嘿 别扯我啊 我知道怎么上火车!
Get off me!
别拉着我!
May I have your tickets, please?Tickets, please.
我能看看您的车票吗? 请出示车票…
Peter.
彼得
That’s right. On you go. Yes. Thank you.
可以了 你们可以上车了… 好的 谢谢
Come along.Come along this way, please.
这边走 请这边走…
Come on, Lucy.We have to stick together now.
好啦 露西 我们应该团结点
Everything’s gonna be all right.It’s gonna be fine.
没事的 不用怕
Bye, Mommy! I love you!
拜拜 妈咪!我爱您!
Byebye, dear. Bye! We’ll miss you! See you soon.
再见 亲爱的… 我们会想您的!再见!
I love you, Mum! Bye! See you soon!
我爱您 妈妈!再见! 再见…
Write to us, Mum! Love you!
要给我们写信啊 妈妈! 我爱你们!…
Goosey Station. Goosey Station.
鹅塘站 鹅塘站…
Give me your hand. Let’s get going.
拉上我的手 我们走吧!
The professor knew we were coming.
教授知道我们会来吧
Perhaps we’ve been incorrectly labeled.
会不会是标签上地点写错了?
Come on, hup!

And whoa. Whoa.
喔…
Mrs. Macready? I’m afraid so.
麦克里迪女士? 没错儿
Is this it, then?Haven’t you brought anything else?
就这样? 没其它东西了?
No, ma’am.
没…
It’s just us.
就我们四个
Small favors.
那就好
Come on. Good giri. Come on. Come on.
驾 乖孩子… 驾 驾…
Professor Kirke is not accustomed to havin’ children in this house.
科克教授这里不常有孩子光临
And, as such, there are a few rules we need to follow.
所以…你们必须得乖乖的守些规矩
There will no shoutin’.
屋子里禁止高声喧哗
Or runnin’.No improper use of the dumbwaiter.
也不准到处乱跑 不可以乱用小升降梯(送饭菜用)
No touchin’ of the historical artifacts!
不准碰古工艺品!
And above all,
总之 一句话
there shall be no disturbin’ of the professor.
你们不可以打扰到教授的工作
German aircraft carried out a number of attacks on Great Britain last night.
“昨夜 德国轰炸机 突袭了大不列颠领土…
The raids, which lasted for several hours…
轰炸持续了数小时之久…”
The sheets feel scratchy.
睡这被子 我觉得痒痒的…
Wars don’t last forever, Lucy.We’ll be home soon.
战争不会持续多久的 露西 我们很快就可以回家了…
Yeah, if home’s still there.
是啊 如果家还在的话…
Isn’t it time you were in bed?
你是不是该上♥床♥睡觉了?!
Yes, Mum. Ed!
遵命 妈妈! 爱德蒙!
You saw outside. This place is huge.
你该去四处瞧瞧 这地方可宽敞了!
We can do whatever we want here.
我们爱怎么折腾就怎么折腾!
Tomorrow’s going to be great.
明天我们会玩得很开心的!
Really.
相信我
Gastrovascular.”
“(器官)消化及循环双重职能的”
Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular.
认识么 彼得 “(器官)消化及循环双重职能的”
Is it Latin? Yes.
是拉丁文吗? 没错儿
Is it Latin for”worst game ever invented”?
在拉丁文中 是不是“有史以来最无聊的游戏”的意思?
We could play hide and seek.
我们玩捉迷藏好了
But we’re already having so much fun.
这个游戏我们不是玩得挺开心吗?
Come on, Peter, please.
来玩吧 彼得 求你了
Pretty please?
我真的很想玩儿…
One, two, three, four, What?
1 2 3 4… 什么?
five, six, seven, eight,
…5 6 7 8…
nine, ten, eleven …
9 10 11…
…twenty-four, twenty-five, twenty-six…
…24 25 26…
I was here first!
我先找到这里的!
…75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80,
…75 76 77 78 79 80…
81 , 82, 83, 84,
81 82 83 84…
85, 86, 85, 86, 87, 88,
85 86 85 86 87 88…
89, 90, 91 , 92,
89 90 91 92…
93, 94, 95…
93 94 95…
Were you hiding from me?
你是在躲着我么?
No.
哪里…
Well…
呃 喔…
I just… I…
我只是…我…
No. No. I just…
不…我…只是…
I was just…I didn’t want to scare you.
我只是 呃…不想吓着你
If you don’t mind my asking…what are you?
不介意我问问…你是谁吧?
Well, I’m a…Well, I’m a faun.
喔 我是…我是只半人羊(古罗马神话中半人半羊状的农牧神)
And what about you?
…你呢?
You must be some kind of beardless dwarf?
你是个…年幼的小矮人?
I’m not a dwarf! I’m a giri!
我才不是小矮人呢!我是个小女孩!
And, actually, I’m tallest in my class.
而且 我还是班上最高的呢!
You mean to say that you’re a Daughter of Eve?
你是说…你是“夏娃之女”?
Well, my mum’s name is Helen.
喔 我妈妈的名字是海伦
Yes, but you are in fact human.
对 可…你是…人类?
Yes, of course.
是啊 当然…
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Well, I was hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room, and…
喔 我躲进了一间空屋的衣橱里…
Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?
“空物”?是纳尼亚的某个地方吗?
Narnia? What’s that?
纳尼亚?那是什么地方?
Well, dear giri, you’re in it.
喔 亲爱的 你正身处其中呢!
Everything from the lamppost
从这根路灯柱到
all the way to Castle Cair Paravel on the Eastern Ocean,
位于东海岸的卡尔城♥堡♥
every stick and stone you see,
你所能瞧见的每一棵树木 每一块石头…
every icicle is Narnia.
每一缕冰柱…都是纳尼亚的一部分!
This is an awfully big wardrobe.
这衣橱可真大啊
War Drobe? I’m sorry.
衣橱?差点儿忘了…
Please allow me to introduce myself.My name is Tumnus.
请允许我介绍一下自己 我的名字是汤姆那斯
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Tumnus.I’m Lucy Pevensie.
很高兴认识你 汤姆那斯先生 我是露西·佩文西
Oh, you shake it. Why?
噢 你得握着我的手 还要摇一摇 呃…为什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!