Home 冒险电影 神采公路(2002)

神采公路(2002)

0
神采公路(2002)

his windshield for no apple.
什么?上面没写“也许”
– Oh, excuse me but it doesn’t
say might work for food,
没有限定
只写“愿工作换食物”
it doesn’t say restricted menus,
it says will work for food.
食物 工作 不对吗?
This is food, that’s work.
What’s the problem?
我不做 就这样!
– I ain’t doin’ it, that’s all.
你老实说吧
– Now, let’s be honest,
you don’t wanna work.
你根本不想工作
只想白拿钱 好去买♥♥酒
You just want a hand out,
so you can buy booze.
喝酒没什么错 人类的好传统
And nothing wrong
with that. Drinking.
That’s a great human tradition.
诚实写 我会买♥♥好酒给你
And if you’d been
straight about it,
I’d bought you some Chivas.
但你拿的牌子 写着愿意工作
But by holding up that sign.
You made an
employment agreement.
我就给你工作
Which I intend to hold you to.
这是苹果 去擦他的车窗!
Now, here’s the apple,
you wash that car.
我♥操♥你!
– Fuck you man. I don’t
want your fucking apple,
去你的臭苹果!我不擦他车
so I don’t gotta wash
that fucking car, yeah?
你这苹果算什么东西!
Here’s what I think
of your fucking apple.
既然拿了我食物
– Well, now since
you’ve took my food.
你非得洗他车不可
You gotta wash that car.
去洗!
Wash it.
寇先生 不要紧
– Mr. Cody, this is
really not that important.
很要紧!
– Yes it is.
这混♥蛋♥说谎 还用写的
This jerk out here
lying in writing?
我受不了说谎 尤其用写的
I don’t tolerate
lying from any one!
Especially not in writing.
你 给我洗车!
You, wash the damn car.
给我闭嘴 不然我刺你
– You, shut the fuck up!
Or I’m gonna cut you.
都滚开 不然我报♥警♥!
– Hey you all get
outta here, now!
我不会这么做!我得了肺癌
I’m gonna call the sheriff.
– Yeah, I wouldn’t do that.
You see, I’ve got lung cancer.
只剩半年可活
I’m terminal, six
months to live.
但我不想死在医院
Only, I’m not going
out in a hospital.
这是炸♥药♥
That’s dynamite.
能炸毁方圆150哩内任何东西
Enough to take out everything
in radius of 150 yards.
我不在乎现在死或以后死!
I don’t give two farts and a
martini, if I go now or later.
如果你在乎 就去洗车!
But if you do you’d
better wash that car.
好 我帮你洗
– OK, OK mister, I’ll
clean it for you.

– No!
要他洗
He’s gotta do it.
你白♥痴♥啊!快去洗
– What are you nuts?
Wash the windshield.
快去洗
– Clean it!
去洗车
– Wash the car.
– Come on!
快点
好 我洗!可以吧?
– OK, OK! I’ll
wash it, all right!
把它关掉 我去洗
Turn it of, I’ll watch the car
你该报♥警♥ 把那家伙轰了
– You ought to call the sheriff,
and have that guy shot
through the head, he’s crazy.
他疯了!
有更简单的办法!
– I’ve got much
simpler solution.
说到做到!言行一致
– Say what you mean,
mean what you say.
大家都这样 能少掉很多麻烦
You know, if everybody
followed that rule,
there would be a
lot less trouble.
我们契约还在 欧先生
Now, we still have a
contract Mr. Oliver.
但愿你没想到要毁约
I sure hope, you’re not thinking
of breaking that contract.
想?当然想过
– Thinking about it? Yes.
做?绝对不敢
Doing it? No, sir.
很诚实的回答
– That’s a very honest response.
让人神清气爽
That’s a breath of fresh air.
抽烟吗?
Cigarette?
谢谢长官 我不抽
– No, thank you
sir, I don’t smoke.
我喜欢香烟
– I like cigarettes.
包装说:会致癌!真的致癌
Package says they cause
cancer, and they do.
说到做到!言行一致
Say what you mean,
mean what you say.
要不是香烟 不知我会怎样
Nor, for one, for cigarettes,
I don’t know where I’d be today.
我以前干广♥告♥
I used to be in advertising.
赚骗人的钱
I got paid for lying.
某天一个男孩因某广♥告♥送命
And one day, a little boy died
because of one of those lies.
我惊醒了!
Boy, that fried me.
尼古丁判我死刑后
So, when I got my
nicotine death sentence,
我决定要好好过日子
I decided to make the
rest of my time count.
终止那些谎言
Put and end on
some of those lies.
有生以来第一次
Now, for the first
time on my life,
我满足了 满意了
I’m fulfilled, I’m content.
肺癌
Lung cancer.
让我有意外收获
It’s not without its benefits.
不知他是真的还是唬我
– I couldn’t decide if
he was for real, or bluffing.
是清醒还是疯了
Totally sane or completely nuts.
也许炸♥药♥是假的
Maybe the dynamite was
fake, or the detonator was.
也许是真的
Or maybe not.
管如愿会说:
As Grant would say, lots of
answers, all of them reasonable.
这些答案 都很合理
我只知道我喜欢他 我确定
I did know that I liked
it, that was for sure.
(伦柏银行)
欧先生
– Mister Oliver.
你是我有过最好的雇员之一
You’re one of the best
employees I’ve ever had.
我要给你小费和一张名片
I’m giving you a tip.
And my card.
想再帮我做事 就打给我
If you ever want to
work for me again.
You call that number.
那是我专线
It’s mine direct line.
女孩的事 祝好运
Good luck with that girl.
– Thank you sir.
谢谢 长官
福洛美术馆在三条街外
The Museum Of Art Fraud
was only three blocks away.
60州际路的能量再次作用
That Interstate 60 dynamic
was clearly at work again.
我的好奇心被激起
And my own curiosity
was definitely piqued.
你是道格吧!
– Oh, you must be Douglas.
谢天谢地 真高兴见到你
Oh, thank goodness,
I’m so glad to see you.
代理商说取消 我以为你不来
I didn’t think you were coming.
I mean, the agency
called to cancel.
抱歉 我是馆主 詹太太
Oh excuse me I’m sorry,
I’m Mrs. James, the owner.
嗨 詹太太!
– Hi Mrs. James, listen I–
他们在看原版画了
– And today we’re viewing
the originals right now.
我知道你很迷惑
I know you’re confused!
请照我说的做 付你100
But if you do as I say, I will
give you a hundred dollars.
詹先生很自豪这五幅大♥师♥真迹
– Late Mr. James
was most proud of
five original
masterpieces in this room.