Bring the radio here ? -Mm-hmm.
这是个好主意。我喜欢
That’s a great idea. I love this idea.
我这辈子从来没听过这么好的点子 真是个好主意
It’s the best idea I’ve ever heard in my life. What a wonderful idea.
把收音机拿来
Bring radio here. Absolutely.
没错,你可以用波兰语和德文 立告示牌…
You put up a big sign in Polish and German…
告诉大家,我店里有台收音机
so that everyone will know there’s a radio in my shop.
盖世太保和军人来听 还可以优待
I could charge admission, with reduced prices for the Gestapo and soldiers in uniform.
加装扩音器 我还能卖♥♥点心
Put up loudspeakers. I could sell refreshments.
两段新闻之间还可以举♥行♥舞会
What about dances in between news reports ? We could have dances.
我可以在德国空军吊死我前 帮他们刮胡子
I could invite the Luftwaffe and give them all shaves before they hang me.
我告诉你们为什么行不通
It won’t work. I’ll tell you why it won’t work.
我比任何人都了解雅各布
I know Jakob better than anyone, and he won’t give you
他简直像铁公鸡一样一毛不拔
the dirt from under his fingernails–
更别提借你们他的宝贝收音机
begging your pardon, Jakob– let alone lend you his precious radio.
你说我很吝啬? – – 你还叫什么男人…
You’re saying I’m cheap ? – What else do you call a man…
怎么说这四年来,你天天过来 免费刮胡子…
who’s got himself free shaves every day for four years…
我却连煎饼的味道都没闻过?
without giving so much as a sniff of a pancake in return ?
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
朋友会告诉对方 令人不快的事实
Friends can say these things about each other.
我们可以去拿收音机了吗? – 可以
So, shall we, uh, go and fetch it, huh ? Yeah.
万一被德国人看到怎么办? – 万一弄坏怎么办?
What if the Germans see us with it ? – What if they damage it ?
可惜附近都没有小孩了 我们可以把它放到小孩棺材里
It’s a shame there are no children left. We could have put it in a child’s coffin.
德军对死掉的孩子 根本不屑一顾
The Germans don’t pay much attention to dead children. Oh, no.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
不,我们不能 – 为什么?
No. We can’t. It’d never work. -Why ?
行不通的。他不会让你们如愿的 – 为什么
No, no. He’ll never let you do it. Why ?
他会说收音机太浪费电
He’ll say it costs him too much in electricity, hmm ?
什么?你是说我很吝啬 – 你不吝啬吗?
What ? Now you’re saying I’m cheap ? – You’re not cheap ?
我吝啬吗? – 当然,你很吝啬
I’m cheap ? – Oh, you are. Yes, you’re cheap !
你吝啬 – 你更吝啬
You’re cheaper. -Every day, you’re supposed to
我们说好刮一次胡子 换一块煎饼
have one pancake for one shave.
你每天早上都来大吃五块
But no, you don’t have one pancake. You eat five pancakes every morning !
你吃完后饱得都站不起来了
And you stuff your face until you can’t get up from the table !
去拿你的烂收音机来 我让你看看我有多吝啬
Bring the damn radio. I’ll show you how cheap I am !
不,你没那么吝啬!
No, you’re not that cheap.
科瓦斯基真是个了不得的人物 – 他是个疯子
Now, that’s a mensch. That’s not a mensch. -That’s a meshuggenah !
科瓦斯基,等等
Kowalsky, wait !
我不是有意的 你一点都不吝啬
I didn’t mean it. You’re not cheap.
你还在等什么?快去啊!
What are you waiting for ? Go.
我办不到
Can’t do it.
为什么?
Why not ?
我会害怕的。我是个懦夫
My nerves. I’m a coward.
我很了解我自己的
You get to know these things about yourself.
当扪心自问时 会发觉很多不为人知的
There are some people, they look inside, they find things nobody ever knew were there.
就像雅各布
Like Jakob.
而其他人就是我们
Then there’s the rest of us.
科瓦尔斯基
Kowalsky.
你们不能强迫他冒生命危险
You can’t force a man to risk his life.
我把收音机放在我家 电力迟早会恢复的
I’ll keep it at my place. The power will come back sooner or later.
到时候的新闻 会更令人振奋,对吧?
And by then, the news will be even better, won’t it, Jakob ?
就像乳酪一样
Yeah, like cheese.
科瓦斯基,你需要伙伴吗?
Hey, Kowalsky, you need a partner ?
把帽子脱掉!
Take off– Take off your hats !
哈特洛夫…
Hardtloff.
″阎罗王″
The Liquidator.
他来干嘛? – 你说呢?
What’s he doing here ? -What do you think ?
看来我们该去打包了
It looks like it’s time to pack our bags.
我们的先知 对这有什么意见?
What does our prophet have to say about this ?
诊断情况如何,医生?
What’s the prognosis, Doctor ?
应该是上心室心动过速
Supraventricular tachycardia. Could be.
很好,听起来挺严重的 – 是很严重
Good. Sounds serious. It is serious.
有这种病还能活多久?
How long can you live with that ?
问题是 他能让我们活多久?
How long can we live with him ? That’s the question.
感觉好点了吗?
Ah. Feeling better.
今天晚上是安息日
Tonight is Shabbat.
很好
Great.
我们可以跟其它的 日子一样斋戒
We’ll fast like every other night.
你不是虔诚的犹太人,对吧?
You’re not a very good Jew, are you ?
以前是汉娜点蜡烛的
Hannah used to light the candles.
你不信吗?
Don’t you believe ?
我相信犹太人 是被上帝挑选出来的
I believe we are the chosen people,
但我真希望上帝选的是别人
but I wish the Almighty had chosen somebody else.
但你还是犹太人吧?
But you’re still a Jew, aren’t you ?
在盖世太保眼中…
In the eyes of the Gestapo,
我是有史以来 最不折不扣的犹太人
I’m the biggest Yid they’ve ever seen.
电来了!
The light.
不虔诚的犹太人 是不会得到奇迹的
No miracles for part-time Jews, huh ?
你还记得你答应我的事吧?
Do you remember what you promised, don’t you ?
我记得 我从那时起 就慢慢的好起来了
I remember. I got better since then.
你想听收音机了吧?
And now you want to listen to the radio.
可惜办不到 – 为什么?
Well, you can’t. I got rid of it. -Why ?
为什么 ? – 我把它给了米莎
Why ? -I gave it to Mischa.
你怎么老是那么多问题?
Why ? “Why,” “why.” Always “why.”
他快把我逼疯了
He was driving me crazy.
盖世太保,快开门
Gestapo ! Open the door !
躲到床底下不太聪明
I don’t think it’s very clever hiding under a bed.
我不是在和你商量!
This is not a discussion.
是你!
Hello. You ?
如果德国人发觉在 他们大费周章后…
If the German electricians only knew the trouble they were going through…
结果只是让你可以听收音机
just to get your radio working again.
很好笑吧?我希望你笑死
It’s funny, isn’t it ? May you die laughing.
你来干嘛? – 我要听收音机
What do you want ? I want to listen to the radio.
我要知道为何俄♥国♥人还没来? 我要计划我的婚礼
Please, Jakob. I have to know what’s taking them so long. I have to make my wedding plans.
你恐怕不能听收音机
That’s quite impossible. Why is it impossible ?
为什么?大家老是问″为什么″
“Why, “why.” Everybody’s “why.” Yes, why ?
这不再是你的收音机 它属于大家的!
It’s not even your radio anymore. It belongs to everyone now.
你在等人吗?
You’re waiting for someone ?
等谁?告诉我
Hmm ? Who is it ? You can tell me.
那你会一传十,十传百
And then you’ll tell everyone else.
很快盖世太保 就会真的找上门了
And soon the Gestapo’s knocking on the door for real.
你藏了什么人?
You’re hiding someone, huh ?
没错
Yes.
你在拳击场上 脑筋怎么没这么快?很重要的人吗?
Why couldn’t you think this quick in the ring, huh ? Someone important ?
非常重要
Oh, very important.
我明天再告诉你 但现在让我们独处
I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow, but right now we need our privacy.
我真是没想到 我的经纪人雅各布·海姆也会这样
To think that of all people, my old manager, Jakob Heym.
傻子
Schmuck !
米莎需要收音机
Mischa need the radio.
好吧,我是骗你的
All right, I lied.
骗你是因为…
I lied…
在安息日听收音机是有罪的
because it’s a sin to listen to a radio on Shabbat.
你根本不过安息日
But you don’t observe Shabbat.
这条路通到哪里?
Where does it lead ?
收音机那儿 但你必须乖乖听我的话
To the radio. But you must do everything I say.
好吗? – 我答应
Promise ? -All right. Promise.
这是你的餐厅? – 应该说是咖啡厅
So, this is your restaurant ? It was. More of a cafe, but–
你坐在这里
You sit here, huh ?
好的 – 还有,呃 不要乱动
All right ? And, uh, don’t move.
一动收音机就收不到了
If you move, the radio won’t work.
我去把收音机打开
I’m, uh– I’m going to go turn it on,
我们两个一块儿听
and we both are going to listen to it.
如果你站起来的话 我就关收音机
But if I see you get up, the radio goes right off.
唔 ? – 嘿。好的
Hmm ? Hey. All right.
我现在要开收音机了
Now I turn it on.
那里
There.
先要等几分钟 让真空管发热
It takes just a few moments for the tubes to heat up,
热了之后 你就能收听到了
and once they’re warmed up you’ll hear talking, huh ?
现在正在热机了
It’s heating up now.
我们不想听希♥特♥勒♥
Whew. We don’t want him, huh ?
晚安,各位女士,各位先生
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
这是伦敦英国广播电台