希♥特♥勒♥问算命的:
Hitler goes to a fortune-teller and asks,
″我什么时候会死?″
“When will I die ?”
算命的告诉他:
And the fortune-teller replies,
″你会在犹太人的节日过世″
“On a Jewish holiday.”
希♥特♥勒♥接着问: ″你怎么知道?″
Hitler then asks, “How do you know that ?”
她说:″你死的任何一天 都会成为犹太人的节日″
And she replies, “Any day you die will be a Jewish holiday.”
波兰某处 1944年冬天
Curfew in half an hour !
你会问,身为犹太人的我:
[ Narrator Continues ] So you ask me as a Jew,
″你在这种时候 怎么还能开这种玩笑?″
“How could you tell a joke like that at a time like that ?”
这就是我们的生存之道
That’s how we survived,
这些是我们生存下去的动力
and those were some of the things that kept us going.
德国人把其它的东西 都掠夺一空了
Everything else, the Germans had taken.
德国人架起高高的铁丝网 把我们关在犹太区里
They built high walls covered in barbwire to shut us in the ghetto.
我们多年来与世隔绝 完全没有外界的消息
We were isolated from the rest of the world for years without any news.
所以我们只得 靠这些小事生存:
So we relied on the little things–
我们的黑色幽默 一个阳光普照的晴天
a dark joke, a sunny day,
或是一个充满希望的谣言
a hopeful rumor.
所以我们常常坐在 犹太人区的墙边…
That’s why I would go and sit by the ghetto wall…
注视着汉娜对我献出初吻的 那棵树下
and look at the tree where I first kissed Hannah.
一切的事情 就从这堵墙开始
And it was by that wall that it all started.
导火线是一张报纸
With a single sheet of newspaper.
不,太危险了
Mama ? No ! It’s too dangerous.
她能去哪里?
Mama ? Where can she go ? No !
快跑,亲爱的,快跑
Mama ? Hurry. Run.
快离开,快
Please leave. Go, go, go !
亲爱的
Darling !
我们很快就会相见的 我们爱你,安娜
We’ll see you soon ! We love you, Lina !

Halt !
你在这干嘛? 想逃出犹太区吗?
What are you doing there ? Trying to escape from the ghetto ?
报上名字!雅各布·海姆
Name ! Heym. J-Jakob Heym.
你不知道宵禁后 在街上游荡的犹太人…
Don’t you know it’s punishable by death for a Jew…
是会被处死的?
to be in the streets after curfew ?
你说的对,你说的一点都没错
You’re right. Of course you’re right.
你说的百分之百正确 但是我相信警铃还没响
One hundred percent correct. But I don’t think the siren went off yet.
真是牙尖嘴利,到那边去!
Oh, a smart Jew. Go over there.
去向执勤的军官报到…
Present yourself to the officer on duty…
告诉他你八点之后还在街上
and tell him you were out after 8:00.
但是现在还不到八点 – 你在顶嘴吗?
But it’s not 8:00. – Are you arguing ?
不是 – 快去
No. – Go !
∮ Roll it out, roll it out Roll out the barrels ∮
∮ Sing a song of good cheer ’cause the whole gang is here ∮
∮ Roll it out, roll it out
∮ Let’s do the Beer Barrel Polka ∮
这是德国♥军♥方电台
This is the radio of the German Armed Forces Network.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler. Sieg Heil ! Sieg Heil !
以下是新闻快报
We will now broadcast a special bulletin.
在艰苦的防御战之后…
In the course of a hard-fought defensive battle,
英勇的祖国♥军♥队
the heroic troops of the Fatherland,
在哈登将军的领导之下
under the command of General von Hartung,
成功的将俄军逼退至伯札尼卡
succeeded in driving back the Russian forces near Bezanika.
伯札尼卡? – 伯札尼卡在此处的战略地位 十分重要
Bezanika ? -Bezanika is a very strategic point of this sector.
接下来为各位播放 希♥特♥勒♥的讲话…
We will now broadcast a message from our fuhrer.
伯札尼卡? – 俄♥国♥现在的所在地
Bezanika ? -The Russians are there.
离这里只有四百公里
Only 400 kilometers away.
天啊,他们在波兰境内
They’re in Poland.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here ?
卫兵叫我到至高无上的你
The sentry in the marketplace said I should come to Your Royalness…
这里来接受惩罚
for my proper punishment.
我根本没有听到警铃 我无意冒犯…
[ Shuts Radio Off ] Although I hadn’t heard the siren, and with due respect,
如果他的表没错的话 那你们的钟就不准了
if his watch is right, then your clock is wrong.
当然决定权在你
But that is for you to decide.
决定?决定什么?
Decide ? What ?
对我的适当处置
My appropriate punishment.
虽然,我一再的重覆:
Even though– I take the liberty of repeating myself–
现在还不到八点
it’s not yet quite 8:00.
现在还不到八点 还有三分钟才八点
It still isn’t 8:00. It’s only three minutes to 8:00.
不,距 8:00 还剩两分钟
No. Two minutes to 8:00.
两分钟
Two minutes.
想来那名卫兵是逗着我玩的
Then the gentleman– the sentry was just making fun of me.
只因为现在正在打仗…
Just because a war is going on doesn’t mean that…
不表示人们不可以 彼此开玩笑
people should stop playing jokes on one another.
我可以为你服务吗?
May I ?
我们犹太人也很爱开玩笑的
We Jews are partial to jokes too.
你家离这里远吗? – 用跑的话,十分钟就到了
Do you live far from here ? Ten minutes, if I run.
那就快点
Then hurry.
可不可以给我张通行证?
Please, may I have a pass ?
怎么办,汉娜? 我被锁在外面了
Now what do I do, Hannah ? I’m locked outside.
你要去哪里?
where are you going?
这真是太疯狂了,汉娜。我大概是方圆四百公里内
It’s crazy, Hannah. I may be the only Jew for 400 kilometers…
唯一想办法 要回到犹太区的犹太人
trying to get back into the ghetto.
快点
Hurry.
只有老鼠能够安全跑过那段路
To get across that distance, you have to be a mouse.
犹太人之神啊…
Oh, God of the Jews,
你为什么不把 我们变成老鼠?
why didn’t you make Your people a race of mice ?
我问你:做人有什么好?
I ask You quite frankly, what good does it do to be a man ?
我要走了,走吧
I’m going. I go.
先别走
Not yet !
你要等探照灯过去再跑 – 你是谁?
You have to wait for the searchlight to go by. Who are you ?
我叫安娜柯斯坦。十岁半了,
Lina Kronstein. I’m ten and a half.
你几岁?小心
How old are you ? Watch out !
你在这里做什么?想逃跑吗?
What are you doing here anyway ? Trying to escape ?
逃到哪儿去? 犹太人在外面活不过五分钟
Where ? A Jew would not last five minutes out there.
所以你要回去啰? – 是的
So you’re going back in ? Yes.
我可以跟你一起吗?
May I come with you ?
与我一起 ?啊?我
With me ? Huh ? Me ?
为什么要跟我? – 不跟你跟谁?
Why me ? -Who else ?
好吧
All right.

Come on.
等等…你在怕吗?
Wait. Oh, you’re scared ?
不,是吓死了
No. Terrified.
快,这边
Come on ! This way !
从这里 -谢谢你,小老鼠
Here. -Thank you, little mouse.
快躲,是警♥察♥
Hide ! Police !
躲这里
Here.
再见,小女孩
Bye-bye, little girl.
多谢你救我一命。请恕我失陪
Thanks for saving my life. You’ll have to excuse me.
我很累了,我要回家 你也该回家了
I’m very tired. I’m going home. You should do the same.
我坐电车好了
Maybe I’ll take the train.
是的,再见
Yeah, bye-bye.
叮叮 叮叮 丁 好的
Ding-ding. Ding-ding. Ding. All right.
你想到哪儿去?
Where would you like to go ?
你有没有钱买♥♥车票?
Do you have any money for your fare ?
别闹了你不能待在这里 你要赶快回家
Come on. You can’t stay here. You have to go home.
你♥爸♥妈呢?
Where are your parents ?
快来
Come on !
我家比这里好多了
Our apartment is much nicer.
我们还有客厅
We have a living room.
这里曾经一共挤了十个人
Yeah, well, when there were ten people crammed in here,
睡都不够了,哪来的客厅
I’ll show you no living room.
你不喜欢的话 去住别家旅馆好了
If you don’t like it, find another hotel.
你这样对我说话不太好
That’s not a nice thing to say to me.
对不起 我要睡哪儿?
Oh, excuse me. Where do I sleep ?
楼上 来吧 – 为什么不能睡这里?
Upstairs. Come on. -Why can’t I sleep here ?
因为可能会有三姑六婆看到你 而举发我
Because if you sleep here, some nosy neighbor might see you and then denounce me.
导致德国人来,来吧
Then the Germans will come. Come on.
猫咪来… – 别管那只猫
Hey, kitty. -Leave the cat alone.
你不喜欢猫吗? – 不,我喜欢老鼠
Don’t you like cats ? -No. I’d prefer a rat.
我不想看到你和那只猫玩
I don’t want to see you playing with that cat.
尤其是不想看到你 把它抓来吃掉
And I certainly don’t want to see you try to catch it and eat it.
会被你抓到的猫一定不健康
Any cat that lets itself get caught is sick.
好嘛,那我要吃什么?
All right, but what am I supposed to eat ?
你没有多余的粮票
You don’t have any ration coupons for me.