他们戴着它打仗吗
They fight with all this in all this heat?
是的 他们戴着它打仗
Yes, they do. They fight with it and….
让我给你演示一下
As a matter of fact, let me give you a small demonstration of that.
克鲁格 把球扔掉
Kruger, get rid of the ball.
把球扔掉
Get rid of the ball.
克鲁格 快把球扔掉
Kruger! Get rid of the fucking ball.
-球 -我♥操♥
-Ball. -Fuck.
把球给我
Give me the ball.
好 听着 今天算你们走运
All right, listen up, guys, today is your lucky day.
这些记者想看一看你们 如何使用你们的三防服
These reporters want to see how your NBC suits work.
所以我们要穿上全套防护装备
All right, so we’re gonna continue this little football game…
继续这场橄榄球比赛
in full chemical gear.
就是这样 快点 我们开始
That’s right. Come on, let’s go.
今天有44.4度
It’s 112 degrees.
这么说你用不着穿皮大衣了 对吧
Then I guess you won’t be needing your parkas, will you?
我们开始吧
Let’s play!
我要让你尝尝厉害 斯沃福德 我要让你尝尝厉害
I’m gonna hurt you, Swoff. I’m gonna hurt you so bad.
你喜欢挨揍吧
Do you like pain?

Hut!
-斯沃福德 -球在哪里
-Swoff! -Where’s the fucking ball?
斯沃福德 那是怎么回事
Swofford, what is that?
这就是你说的用用头脑吧
Swofford, I guess you call that using your head, huh?
用用头脑
Using his head.

Hut.

Hut!
科特斯
Cortez!
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Fuck you! Fuck you, bitch!
-谁撞的我 谁撞的我 -不 不 我找的是他
-Who got me? Who got me? -No, no, I want him.
-你要这个墨西哥矮人吗 -没错 要他
-You want the Mexican leprechaun? -Well, let’s take him.
我就要这个矮人了
Yeah, I’ll take the fucking midget.
我是矮人 来吧 你个粘糊脸的白♥痴♥
I’m the midget? Let’s go, you squishy-faced retard.
不许叫我粘糊脸
Don’t you ever call me a squishy-face.
粘糊脸 我们继续 粘糊脸
Squishy-face. Let’s go, baby, squishy-face!
-我们继续 粘糊脸 -操♥你♥妈♥
-Let’s go, squishy-face. -Motherfucker!
好了 中场休息
All right, that’s it! That’s halftime!
把面具戴好 把水拿来
Put the masks back on. Bring the water.
我们要做这个演示
We’re gonna further this demonstration.
M-17A1面具的饮水管
Men, these M-17A1 drinking tubes…
是专门为这个面具和这种水壶设计的
are designed to work perfectly with your canteen and your mask.
用手拉出
Take the narrow part of the tube…
饮水管的尖端
with your fingers extended and joined…
然后插♥进♥
and place it into the appropriate receptacle…
-水壶盖的眼上 -我的水壶盖给操坏了
-on the canteen lid. -The lid on my canteen’s fucked.
嘴巴干净点 我再给你一个新的
Watch your mouth. I got another one for you right there.
我的饮水管坏了 上士
My hydration tube is busted, Staff Sergeant.
-我们会渴死的 -我们不会死的 冷静些
-We’re gonna die of dehydration. -We’re not gonna die. Just cool it.
上士 在彭德尔顿的毒气室里
Staff Sergeant, my drinking tube fell off…
我的饮水管就掉下来过 现在已经过了四个月了
at the gas chamber at Pendleton. It’s been four months…
我知道 我想让大家都知道我们在干什么
I understand that, and I want everybody to understand this!
-垃圾 去他妈的 -你们接着玩橄榄球吧
-Fucking piece of shit! -And I want you to play fucking ball!
好球 宝贝 上啊
Oh, that’s a peach, baby! Go!
阿♥拉♥伯的克鲁格
Kruger of Arabia!
克鲁格 战地做♥爱♥ 战地做♥爱♥
Kruger, field fuck. Field fuck?
战地做♥爱♥
Field fuck!
这是美国的老传统
It’s just good old American….
妈的
Shit.
快停止 快停止 混♥蛋♥ 快停止
Stop it. Stop it, you assholes. Stop it!
把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on!
来啊 拿摄像机来
Come on, bring the camera.
别再出洋相了 把衣服穿上
You’re gonna put your clothes on and quit acting like monkeys.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 现在就穿上你的衣服
You stupid motherfuckers. Put your clothes on, assholes!
来啊
Come on.
我们去看看炮兵阵地吧
Let’s go check out the artillery and everything.
-战地什么 -战地训练
-Field what? -He said “field fun.”
那是我们平常所做的一种训练
That’s one of the exercises that we run here in the field.
军♥火♥库
The armory.
-我们去看看军♥火♥库吧 -好的 我们
-Why don’t we have a look at that? -Yeah, let’s….
快去快回 听到了吗
Come back soon, now, you hear?
你们现在怎么不笑了
I don’t hear you laughing now.
我听不见
I can’t hear you.
这还不错 听起来挺快活的
That’s better. Sounds jovial.
全排都有了 立正
Platoon! Atten-hut!
-准下士斯沃福德 -是 上士
-Lance Corporal Swofford! -Yes, Staff Sergeant!
-你站在世界顶端是不是 -是 上士
-On top of the world, huh? -Yes, Staff Sergeant!
我有些更重要的事要做
Well, I have more important things to do…
比如去玩球
like play with my balls.
知道吗 你们被安排
But guess what, you guys are scheduled…
去后方营地放两天的短假
for a little two-day vacation back in the rear…
所以你们最好表现好一点
so I suggest you get your shit together.
就从把那些都搬下来开始吧
You can start by taking all that down.

Fuck!
随你们怎么说吧
Yeah, whatever.
快点 斯沃福德 收拾行李
Come on, Swoff, pack up.
你妈妈又来信了 费格斯
Your mommy again, Fergie.
-你在听什么 -我妈寄来的圣诞歌♥
-What are you listening to? -My mom’s Christmas tape.
你真是弱智儿童
You’re a retard.
费格斯 你和你妈妈今晚负责看火
Fergus, you and your mom got fire watch tonight.
从22:00到02:00
22:00 to 02:00.
那是整整两个礼拜
Man, that’s two straight weeks.
为什么非得要我去
Why does it have to be me?
-因为你很傻 -你才傻
-‘Cause you’re so boot. -You are boot.

Oh, yeah.
-已经是第3次了 -什么事
-That’s the third fucking time, man. -What’s that?
我只是想让上面写”没有宗教信仰”
I just want it to say “no preference.”
有那么难吗
Is that so fucking hard?
那有什么区别吗 上帝知道你没有宗教信仰
What difference does it make? God knows you’re “no preference.”
至少血型是对的
At least they got the blood type right.
你想要哪一个错
I mean, which would you rather get?
错误的宗教信仰 还是错误的血型
The wrong prayer or the wrong blood?
一封从萨克拉门托来的粉红色的信
One lonely pink letter from Sacramento.
克里斯蒂娜写的 我真想知道她写的什么
Kristina. I wonder what she’s up to?
你敢
Now, I dare you….
去外面自♥慰♥吧
Go jerk off outside.
-上帝啊 -怎么啦
-Oh, my God. -What?
上帝啊 我有了一个儿子
Oh, my God, man, I have a son!
我有了一个儿子
I got a fucking son, man!
-一个男孩 -让我们看一看
-I got a little boy! -Let’s see.
瞧瞧这可爱的小家伙
Look at that cute kid.
你最好问问邮差 兄弟 这孩子长的不像你
You better check the mailman, bro. This baby’s a gringo, man.
不对 一看就是从墨西哥来的
No way. That’s definitely Montezuma Jr.
我才不管呢 只要他不是一个鸡鸡小的古巴人
I don’t care, as long as he’s not a Cuban with a little dick.
科特斯 我能看看他吗
Cortez, can I see him?
给你
Here you go, Pinko.
他真漂亮
He’s beautiful, man.
我要把我儿子的照片挂起来
I’ll put my little boy up.
看上去好像不妙
Doesn’t look good.
-克里斯蒂娜有了新的男朋友 -她有了新的男朋友
-Kristina has a new friend, man. -She got a new friend?
酒店的夜班经理 她说他是一个很好的听众
He’s the night manager at her hotel, and she says he’s a good listener.
啊 那可糟了 他给甩了
Man! This is getting worse. He’s fucked, man.
哦 我说过的 我说过的
Oh, I told you. I told you.
她是那种认为军人是偶像的女孩
She’s one of those girls with a military fetish.
对 当她高♥潮♥的时候就会告诉乔迪
Yeah, and she’s getting off when she tells the Jody…
她的男朋友是一个锅盖头
that her boyfriend’s a jarhead.
-对啊 老弟 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Yeah, man, -fuck. All right, fuck off.
我能看到 现在就能看到 她在酒店里上班
I can see it. I can see it now. She works in a hotel.
她走进一个空房♥间
She goes into a vacant room, right?
抓住床杆说”乔迪 乔迪 六尺四”
Grabs onto the pole and goes, “Jody! Jody! Six-foot-four!”
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
不要戳别人的痛处
Go pull the legs off a spider.
好的 下士
Okay, Corporal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!