冷静
Calm down.
他到底在干什么
What the fuck is he doing?
不要摸我的枪
Don’t fucking touch the rifle!
后退 后退 后退
Back up! Back the fuck up!
不要开枪
No fire.
不要开枪
No fire!
-他们说什么 -有人杀了他们的骆驼
-What did he say? -Someone shot their camels.
-什么 -有人杀了他们的骆驼
-What? -Someone shot their camels, man.
8个人 5只骆驼
Eight men for five camels.
斯沃福德会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Swoff spoke Arabic.
听起来像鸭子 但是他会说阿♥拉♥伯语
Sounded like a duck fucking or something, but he spoke Arabic.
是啊 是啊 至少我们终于见到一些伊♥拉♥克♥人
Oh, yeah, yeah. But at least we finally saw something.
你应该看一看用点40
You guys should see what the .40 does…
去射骆驼的头是什么样子
to the head of a fucking camel, though.
点40把骆驼的头怎么了 福勒
What does the .40 do to the head of a camel, Fowler?
以3节的速度把整个头都打穿
It turns the head inside out in about three fucking knots.
打个稀巴烂
The head shot’s like a motherfucker, too.
太简单了 慢慢的
It’s easy shots, slow….

Boom!
妈的
Oh, shit!
我亲爱的女士 来找我们了
Wow! Here they are! My lady love!
演出开始了 伙计们
Show’s starting, boys!
教我一些阿♥拉♥伯语”来吸我的小♥弟♥弟♥”怎么说
Hey, teach me some of that Arabic. What’s “Come suck my dick”?
听起来像鸭叫
…ducks fucking….
甩了那些废人 来找我吧 我喜欢你
Drop the zero, get with the hero. I like you.
-坐下 福勒 -就是她 你也看见了
-Sit down, Fowler. -That’s the one. You saw.
-她永远也不会忘记我 -这个又不好笑
-She’ll never forget me, man. -It’s not funny, man.
她想要我 你看见了吗
That bitch wanted me. Did you see that?
-你还真是一个混♥蛋♥ -不要这样
-You truly are an asshole. -Come on, man.
你只是还没有杀任何东西
You just haven’t got to kill anything yet.
-那才是你的问题 -你♥他♥妈♥的别碰我
-That’s your problem, man. -Don’t fucking touch me.
你会有机会杀一些东西的
You’ll get to kill something sometime.
那一天会来的 那一天会来的
Your day will come, man. Your day will come.
听着
Listen up!
我要读一段萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因 刚刚对伊♥拉♥克♥人的演讲
I’m about to read to you what Mr. Saddam Hussein…
你们最好认真听
has just said to the lraqi people.
最伟大的战争即将来临
And you better not consider this a bunch of bullshit.
这是我们母亲的战争
“The mother of all battles is upon us.
伊♥拉♥克♥人♥民♥所将要做出的牺牲
“The sacrifices the lraqi people will make…
将会成为战争胜利的关键
“are equal to the importance of the victory.
科威特就像必将回归大树的枝干
“Kuwait is the branch that must be returned to the tree.
异教♥徒♥们将血流成河
“The blood of the infidels will flow like a river.
圣♥战♥是所有阿♥拉♥伯人♥民♥的道路
“Jihad is the way of all Arab people.”
我们要参加沙漠风暴行动了
We are now Operation Desert Storm.
我们拿着上帝的正义之锤
And we’re the fucking righteous hammer of God.
现在大锤就要打下去了 这次要玩真的了
And that hammer is coming down. It’s real now.
我们现在去边境
We’re going to the border.
乌拉
Ooh-rah!
在沙漠里的时间 175天14小时5分钟
在沙漠中的军队 57.5万
来吧 让我们大干一场
Let’s go! Let’s move it!
抓紧时间 我们有任务要做
Let’s punch in this clock. We got work to do.
快走
Let’s go. Let’s move.
快点 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!

Move.
注意
Listen up.
当我们明天越过这个边境的时候
When we cross this berm tomorrow…
我们预计在第一天里 会有多达3万人伤亡
we expect as many as 30,000 casualties the first day.
那里会有毒气 非常厉害的毒气
There will be gas. It will be fucking nasty.
这些阿托品肟针剂和你们的PB药片 是一起下发的
These atropine-oxime injectors go along with your PB pill packs.
当你们遇到神经毒气袭击的时候
ln the event that you’re attacked by nerve agents such as soman…
要是你们不注射的话
these agents will produce casualties immediately…
毒气有可能产生立即的杀伤效果
if you do not deploy these countermeasures fucking ricky-tick.
如果已经吃了药
Why in the fuck, if we’ve already taken a set of PB pills…
为什么还他妈的要打♥针♥啊
and just now been issued the fucking injector?
闭嘴 我已经受够你了
Shut the fuck up. I’m sick of your shit.
好了 冷静些
All right, all right, man. Calm down.
他们不想被毒死的士兵 上CNN
Look, they don’t want chemically dead fighters on CNN.
把这个签了吧 克鲁格
Just sign it, Kruger.
-这他妈的是什么 -弃权声明书
-What the fuck is this? -It’s a waiver.
上面说药的效用未被验证
It says these pills aren’t proven.
还说你要是吃坏了 不会起诉他们
It says you won’t sue if you get fucked up.
哦 太好了
Okay, yeah, sure, fine.
我今天吃了药 一年后
I’ll take the fucking pills, and a year later…
我的屁♥眼♥朝外一翻 开始他妈的跟我讲话了
my asshole will turn inside out and start fucking talking to me.
这群狗♥娘♥养♥的 这些药真恶心
It’s all a bitch. These pills ain’t worth a shit.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Kruger, you country motherfuck!
在1987年疯子萨♥达♥姆♥
ln 1987, Saddam lnsane
用生化武器对付库尔德族人
used chemical weapons…
就是用这个鬼毒气干掉了好几千
against the Kurds, and he killed thousands like fucking that.
活下来的那些 生出来的孩子都他妈是畸形
The ones that lived, their kids came out fucked up.
1只脚长8个趾头 没长屁♥眼♥
Eight toes to one foot, no anal opening…
弱智 瞎眼
retarded, blind.
与其生出这样的小怪物
Such fucked up little motherfuckers…
还真不如一开始 就被一个都不留的杀光算了
they should have just killed them all anyway.
你想变成那样吗 不要吃药
You want that, don’t take the pills.
如果你不想变成那样 签了那张弃权声明书
You don’t want that, sign the fucking waivers…
然后他妈的把药给我吃下去
and take the fucking pills!
所有人把药放在你手里
All of you, get your pills in your hand.
拿出来 让我可以看见
Get them out. Get them so I can see them.
把药放到你的舌头上
Now take the pill and put it on your tongue.
咽下药片
Swallow the pill.
让我看看你们的舌头
Now let me see your tongues.
现在不是很好吗 我们现在感觉不都是很好吗
Now, doesn’t that feel better? Don’t we all feel better?
-是的 上士 -好
-Yes, Staff Sergeant! -Good.
好了 现在挖睡觉沙坑
Now, dig your sleeping holes.
用上帝给你们的手挖
Dig your holes with the hands God gave you.
这些混♥蛋♥飞行员
Fucking zoomies.
他们想独自打赢这场战争吗
They’re gonna win the war all by themselves?
他们今晚也会睡在自己的床上
They’ll be sleeping in their own beds tonight, too.
那又怎么样 我们可是侦察狙击手
So what, man? We’re scout fucking snipers.
要真是出了什么大事 还不是我们领头 乌拉
When the shit hits the fan, we lead the fucking way. Ooh-rah!
乌拉
Ooh-rah.
是啊 四处看看吧 你也听到飞机了
Sure, look around. You hear those planes.
这场战争对我们来说太快了
This war is gonna move too fast for us.
我们可以射击1000码远
All right, we can shoot 1,000 yards.
在越南时 推进那么远 也许需要一周
To go that far in Vietnam, that would take a week.
一战的时候 要一年
ln World War l, a year.
在这里只需要他妈的10秒钟
Here, it’s gonna take about 10 fucking seconds.
当我们举起我们的步♥枪♥时
By the time we have our rifles dialed…
战线已经离我们一英里远了
the war is going to be a mile down the road.
醒醒吧
Wake up!
上帝啊
Jesus!
到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
不要站在我的睡觉坑里
Get out of my sleeping hole.
我们就要去打仗了 你却在扰乱军心
We’re about to go in the shit, and you’re fucking with their heads.
不要站在我的睡觉坑里
Get out of my sleeping hole.
运气来了 听好了
Lucky day! Listen up!
我们有任务 明早9点出发
We’ve got our orders. We leave tomorrow, 0900.
斯沃福德再签一次你的弃权声明书
Swofford, you got to sign your waiver again.
我看不懂你的签名
I can’t read your fucking handwriting.
是的 上士
Yes, Staff Sergeant.
签完了
Done.
不看了 我其实没有看不懂
I don’t give a fuck, Swofford, I could read it the first time.
你的伙计 特洛伊 延长服役的请求被拒绝了
Your boy, Troy got turned down for re-enlistment.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥的耍我是吧
What? You’re fucking with me.
嘿 嘴巴干净点 我他妈的不喜欢你现在的态度
Hey, watch your mouth. I don’t need your fucking attitude.
可那就是他的目标 他就是想留在这里
But that’s all he… That’s all he wants, is to be in the Suck.
我知道 但是这烂地方不需要他
I know that, but the Suck doesn’t want him.
他有犯罪纪录 他没有说出来
He had a criminal record. He lied about it.
他在申请表上也撒谎了
And he lied about it on his application.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!