很有意思,嘿, 格蒂
Sounds pretty good to me. Hey, Gert.
遗憾的是,我做掏水管这工作
The sad thing is, I had a greater sense of accomplishment from the water-main thing
比我过去7年做其他事情都有成就感
than anything else I’ve done in the past seven years.
我明白,你安下心来做一件事情,你成功了
I get it. I mean, you set out to do something and you did it.
现在自我感觉特别好,有道理
So you feel drunk with power now. Makes sense.
我是曼德尔/柯什历来掌管整个地区最年轻的…
That’s just it. I was the youngest flack ever put in charge of its entire division…
宣传发行人
…in the history of Mandel/Kirschner.
我知道- 那也是一种成绩
I know. – That’s an accomplishment.
说服市民批准一件对他们有利的事情?
Convincing a town to approve something that’s already in their best interest?
迟到的常识而已- 是啊,这就是你现在的生活
That’s just delayed common sense. – Yeah, but that’s your life now.
做一个最年轻的宣传发行人…
I mean, being the youngest flack in the history of blah, blah, blah…
这不像是你,你从来就不是这样的
that’s not you anymore. I mean, that might never have been you.
我以前就是这样的,有自己的公♥寓♥
Oh, it was me. It was me with my own apartment,
比现在更有钱,更自信
me richer, me with more self-respect.
不管你喜欢不喜欢,这就是你
Like it or not, this is you.
我意思是,忘了过去,接受现实吧
I mean, forget about what you thought you were and just accept who you are.
我要这个- 格蒂, 你做什么啊?
I guess I’ll just get this. – Gert, what are you doing?
我记得很清楚,你♥爸♥爸说你可以借《辣身舞》.
I distinctly remember your father telling you you could get Dirty Dancing.
哦,是的!- 嗯
Oh, yeah! He did! – Yeah.
真是多谢了
Thanks for that, by the way.
随便说一句,她问我什么时候才能拥有像你一样的胸部
Incidentally, she’s been asking me when she’s gonna grow boobies like yours.
天哪!- 她7岁了
Oh, my God! – She’s seven, OK?
如果你不反对,我可以给她讲我小时候妈妈跟我说的那些“胸部”的事情
If you want, I can give her the old “boobie” talk my mom gave me when I was a kid.
包括“奶♥子♥”这说法吗?
Does that talk include using the word “knockers”?
我很高兴发生了上周那事以后
I’m glad there’s no, you know, awkwardness between us.
你我之间没有觉得尴尬…
After the… well, the thing that happened last week with…
奥利, 我是打算布施你一次
Ollie, I was gonna give you a mercy jump.
过去了,没什么大不了的
The moment passed. It’s no big deal.
只是朋友,对吗?- 是的,朋友
Just friends, right? – Yeah, friends.
“布施”,你离我孩子远点
“Mercy jump.” Stay away from my kid.
不对,太圆了- 闭嘴
No, that’s too round. – Shut up.
闭嘴! 闭嘴!- 只要…
Shut up! Shut up! – Just make it…
你♥他♥妈♥的不能闭嘴吗?!- 好吧!
Would you shut the hell up?! – All right!
这里面有割喉咙的戏啊
There’s people gettin’ their throats cut in this thing.

Yep.
你♥爸♥爸同意你演这个?
And your father said you could do this for the show?

Yep.
他怎么会同意的?
Why the hell would he OK you singing this shit?
因为我看见他和米娅光屁♥股♥
Because I saw him and Maya naked in the shower.
哦,是啊
Oh, yeah.
呵呵! 难怪
Heh-heh! That’ll do it.
能帮我接亚瑟 布里克曼吗?
Can I speak with an Arthur Brickman, please?
奥利.- 亚瑟.
Ollie. – Arthur.
嗨- 你好吗?
Hey, man. – How’re you doin’?
很好,你呢?- 也很好,见到你很高兴
Good. How are you? – Good. Good to see you.
市民全体同意更换下水管道的事情…
You know, the town voted unanimously, approved the water main, so…
你一直很会说服人
You were always great with a crowd.
除了那次…
Well, except that… that once, of course.
这次和新鲜王子那件事情完全不同
But that’s it. It was the polar opposite of the Fresh Prince incident.
我感觉有恢复了状态,所以来找你
It was like I was on the top of my game. Which is why I wanted to see ya.
帮我个忙好吗?- 说把,什么?
Uh, I wanna ask you a favor. – Anything, man. What?
能不能安排你的公♥司♥给我面试?
Is there any way that you could get me an interview with your firm?
你说真的?
You’re serious?
你说在这里吃饭,我还觉得奇怪呢
I thought it was weird that you wanted to eat here.
我知道很难…- 难?
Oh, I know it’s gonna be tough… – Tough?
奥利, 你把一屋子的记者称作混♥蛋♥,
Ollie, you called a roomful of press a bunch of jerk-offs,
还说最红的影星是垃圾
and trashed a client who’s one of the biggest movie stars on the planet.
那时候他还没这么红- 是的,但他现在很红
He wasn’t big then. – No, but he is now.
你知道有多严重吗?我离开曼德尔/柯什后,
You wanna know how big? When I left Mandel/Kirschner,
有些公♥司♥根本都不愿意看我的简历,因为我…
there were some firms that wouldn’t even look at my resume because l…
别介意,因为我在你手下干活
No offense, but because I worked under you.
我在这家公♥司♥才干了一年…
I’ve only been at Angellotti a year now…
算了,就当我没说,真的
You know what, man? Forget I asked. Don’t worry about it. Seriously.
我很蠢,我失去了控制…- 不,让我说完
It was stupid. I got carried away… – No, let me finish.
我要说的是…
What I was gonna say was…
我等了这么多年,就是为了有机会能帮你现在机会来了
I’ve been waiting years to be in a position to be able to help you out, and now I am.
虽然不容易…
It’s not gonna be an easy sell, but…
但我可以安排你和安切洛蒂见面
I think I can get you in a room with Angellotti himself.
太感谢了- 当然
Thank you so much. – Of course.
你比我记忆中更友善
You know, you’re a lot more affectionate than I remember.
我很怀念过去
Ah, it’s just… I miss it so much, you know?
那是我唯一擅长的事情
It’s the only thing I was ever any good at.
太好了,我可以搬回来…
Oh, this is great. I can move back here…
帮格蒂找一间私立学校..
I can put Gertie in a really good, expensive private school…
还可以帮她雇个保姆
I can get her a nanny, you know?
就像新鲜王子这件事情从没有发生过
It’ll be like that whole Fresh Prince thing never even happened.
我回去做老板的工作,如果OK的话,晚上给你电♥话♥
I’ll work on the old man when I get back to the office and call you tonight if it’s a go.
太好了
Oh, great.
♪ Excuse me
♪ Psst ♪ Dear, see to the customers
♪ Psst ♪ Guess what’s the…
♪ Quick now! ♪ My heart’s a-flutter
♪ When I pound the floor
♪ It’s a signal to show that I’m ready to go
♪ When I pound the floor… I have to get the phone.
来啊,爷爷!你唱爸爸的部分
Come on, Pop! Do Dad’s part.
我?- 嗯
Me? – Yeah.
上啊
Yeah, go do that.
喂? 嘿, 亚瑟.
Hello? Hey, Arthur.
你开玩笑?
You’re kidding?
♪ I’ll pound three times Three times…
我为什么要唱你♥爸♥的部分?我应该唱那个死掉的家伙
Why do I have to sing your dad’s part? I’m supposed to be the guy who gets clipped.
是的,但你是爸爸的板凳演员- 什么意思?
You are, but you’re Dad’s understudy too. – What the hell is that?
我是说,如果爸爸摔断了腿,你就要顶替他
It means if Daddy breaks a leg, then you do his part for him.
来啊,试试看, 你唱得很好
So, come on, try it again. – You’re doin’ good.
♪ I’ll pound three times…
♪ Three times!
等等,我现在正顶替你呢
Wait, wait, wait! I’m supposed to be the understudy now.
这样可不行
I cannot work like this. I’m sorry.
这样可演不好- 你很不错
This is no way to run a show. – You were good.
你可以在包厢里面看汤米 透.
You can go back to waiting in the wings, Tommy Tune.
以后我会自己唱了
I’ll be doin’ my own singing henceforth.
汤米 透是谁?- 汤米 透是个男人
Who’s Tommy Tune? – Tommy Tune is a man
你可以百老汇看他的现场
that you can get a chance to see live and on Broadway
等我们搬回纽约!
when we move back to New York City!
What?- 什么?
What?- 什么?
What?- 什么?
What?- 什么?
什么?
Yeah, what?
我刚和以前曼德尔/柯什的同事通过话
I was just on the phone with an old friend that I worked with at Mandel/Kirschner.
我问他是否能帮我安排他的公♥司♥给我面试
I had lunch with him and I asked him if he’d get me an interview with his new firm.
又面试, 奥利?你什么时候才会放弃?
Jesus, another interview, Ollie? Come on, when are you gonna learn?
他刚才给我打电♥话♥
Well, smart guy, he just called me, said he sat down with his boss,
他把我推荐给他老板,把我吹得天花乱坠
sold me to his boss like I was the cure for cancer.
就这么音乐部有了个空缺
It just so happens that a little spot has opened up in their music department.
做了6年的贱民之后
Boom! After six years of being a pariah,
我要回来了!
I’m gonna get back in!
不再扫马路
I’m talkin’ about no more street sweeper,
不再拣垃圾,不再掏管道!
no more picking up garbage, and no more water main!
新闻发布会,晚会!
I’m talking press lines, I’m talking about parties!
西区的公♥寓♥
I’m talking about a Westside address,
给格蒂找个好学校!
I’m talkin’ about a good school for Gertie!
我现在的学校就很好
But I already go to a good school.
但我们要去纽约比这儿好得多的学校
Yes, honey, but you’re gonna go to a way, way better school in New York City.
你可以坐地铁上学
You’re gonna be able to take the subway to school. Won’t that be fun?
但地铁里都是吸毒的和小偷
But the subway’s full of junkies and mole-men.
没错- 别听你爷爷的
Well, they are. – Don’t listen to Pop.
我怎么跟你说的,他爱编故事!
What do I tell you? He makes things up!
你会发现地铁很棒- 我不要
You’ll see. The subways are great. – I don’t wanna see.
我不要上城里的学校,我要上这里的
I don’t wanna go to a school up in the city. I wanna go to my school.
宝贝,那我每天往返新泽西
Honey, it’s gonna be too far of a drive for me to come back down here
和纽约送你上学太远了
to take you to school in New Jersey every morning.
那我们就不去纽约,就在这里和爷爷住
So let’s not move to the city. Let’s stay here with Pop.
宝贝,爸爸已经很大了,不能再和爷爷住了
Sweetheart, I’m too old to be living with my father.
我应该有自己的房♥子
I need to get my own place.
你看看爷爷,他爱发脾气
And Pop… I mean, look at him, he’s a mad-dog.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!