法国
FRANCE
我靠。
Motherfuckers.
小公鸡…喔喔喔!
Little cockerels… Cock-a-doodle-doo!
你们根本就不关心西班牙。
You don’t care about Spain.
“那些西班牙野蛮人可以让他们回家去死!”
“Those Spaniard savages can go home to die!”
你以为现在会发生什么?
What do you reckon will happen now?
我们又要做什么?
What are we going to do?
我们这些弱小的法国公鸡?
Us puny French roosters?
现在我们陷入困境了。我们都被困在法国了。
Now that we’re stuck. We’re all stuck in France.
我们被包围了。
We’re surrounded.
我们四分之三的边境线都在法♥西♥斯♥手中!
Three-quarters of our borders are in fascist hands!
你觉得他们会乖乖地待在边境线上吗?
You think they’ll be nice and stay on the other side?
你觉得那些狼会怕公鸡吗?
You think those wolves are scared of roosters?
你会看到的,他们会把我们生吞活剥!
You’ll see. They’ll pluck us raw!
现在我们让墨索里尼和希♥特♥勒♥操纵他们的军队
Now we’ve let Mussolini and Hitler play with their armies
来帮助他们的朋友佛朗哥吧!
and help their friend Franco!
我闻到了血腥味!
I smell bloodshed!
是法国允许他们这么做的。
France let them do it.
欧洲!
Europe!
是欧洲让他们这么干的!
Europe let them do it!
你是法国人?
And you’re French?
是的,我是法国人。
Yes, I’m French.
马丁·弗朗索瓦,国际纵队。
Martin François, International Brigades.
你是我们国家的耻辱!
You’re a disgrace to our country!
他们在那里。
There they are.
他们在那儿!
There they are!
他们在那儿!
There they are!
小偷!
Thief!
那是我的。
That’s mine.
赫利俄斯! — 何塞!
Helios! – Josep!
马丁!
Martin!
瓦伦丁 !
Valentin!
太吵了!
It’s too loud!
什么,妈妈?
What, Mum?
这个周末我能和我的朋友们一起出去吗?
So can I go with my mates this weekend?
爸爸说不行。
Dad said no.
我没有 — 我在开车我们以后再谈。
I didn’t… – I’m driving. We’ll talk later.
波特莎流夫人?
Madame Botezariu?
喂?
Hello?
波特莎流夫人?
Madame Botezariu?
有人在吗?
Anyone?
波特莎流夫人?你在吗?
Madame Botezariu? Are you here?
这里太闷热了!
It’s stifling in here!
闻着像死亡的味儿。
It smells like death.
爸爸!
Dad!
波特莎流夫人吗?
Madame Botezariu?
你为什么留下我父亲一个人?
Why have you left my father all alone?
瓦伦丁!你不能看电视。你爷爷都快死了!
Valentin! You can’t watch telly. Your grandfather’s dying!
什么叫你告诉我了?
What do you mean you told me?
不,我从没说过我会接手!
No, I never said I’d take over!
我没有时间!
I don’t have the time!
你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
好的。是的,我明白。
Okay. Yes, I understand.
是的,对,很好。
Yes, right, fine.
那幅超瘆人的画!
That awful drawing!
我都说过好多次了,叫扔了吧。
I’ve told him to chuck it so many times.
为什么? 他睡着了。– 他死了。
Why? He’s asleep. – He’s dead.
你看不出来吗?– 你怎么知道?
Can’t you see? – How can you tell?
我不知道,他就是死了。
I don’t know, he’s just dead.
好的,你父亲和背部专科医生有预约。
Ok, your father has his appointment with the back specialist.
你和你爷爷待在这里。
You stay here with your grandfather.
——什么?-再见!
What? – See you!
但如果他醒来—
But what if he wakes up…
真走了啊?
Seriously?
靠–
Shit…
卧♥槽♥!你吓到我了!
Shit! You scared me!
我们见过吗?
Have we met?
不会吧?爷爷!
Really? Grandpa!
是我,瓦伦丁,
It’s me, Valentin,
您的孙子。
your grandson.
这就像是,
That’s just, like,
您知道,不管怎样…
you know, whatever…
你还不错。
You’re not bad.
嘿!你要做什么?
Hey! What are you doing?
要我为你拿点什么吗?或者–
Can I get you something? Shall I…
我能做点什么吗?
Can I do something?
拿把椅子。
The chair.
我的眼镜。
My spectacles.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
没有,没有。
Nothing.
1939年,想起来了吗?
1939: ring a bell?
咄!二战的开始。
Duh! The start of WWII.
什么? 第二次世界大战。
Of what? – World War II.
不,法国于9月才参战。
No. France went to war in September.
我是说39年2月。
I mean February ’39.
那时候的我你都肯定认不出的。
You wouldn’t have recognised me then.
当巴塞罗那沦陷时,
When Barcelona fell,
50万难民身陷法国寻求庇护。
500,000 refugees sought sanctuary in France.
他们被关进了集中营。
They got stuffed in concentration camps.
你认为他们活该吗?
Do you think they deserved it?
什么?
What?
塞进集中营!
Concentration camps!
小心点,好吗?
Mind your fucking step, will you?
别害羞,菜鸟。
Don’t be shy, rookie.
只要你努力,你就能做到。
You can do it if you try.
你想尿就尿在他身上吧,他就是个西班牙草包。
Piss all over him if you want, he’s just a Spanish piece of shit.
现在还能吹口哨,嗯?
Whistling, now?
感觉很好很开心吗?
Feeling all nice and cheerful?
那帮混♥蛋♥就会这样对你。
That’s what the dagos will do to you.
给你增添第二张笑脸。
A second smile.
我什么都没做!
I didn’t do anything!
别忘了他们是当红炸子鸡。
Never forget they’re a pack of reds.
我听说他们甚至吃小孩的。
I hear they eat children.
你怎么看?
What do you reckon?
是的,是的……
Yes, yes…
没有黑色,
Without the black,
你的咖啡是牛奶。
your coffee would be milk.
没有白色,
Without the white,
可乐果就是煤。
kola nuts would be coal.
哎呀,好苦啊。
Blimey, it’s bitter.
就像和其他事一样的,
Like everything else:
如果它没有杀死你,你就会习惯它。
if it doesn’t kill you, you get used to it.
慢慢咀嚼,
Chew it slowly,
让它持久些,熬着吧。
make it last.
这里。
Here.
给你。
For you.
快,请拿去!
Quick, take it, please!
不好意思,我不得不如此……
I beg your pardon. I’m going to have to…
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
这—,
There,
会告诉你的,
that’ll show you,
西班牙狗屎!
Spanish piece of shit!
看到了吗,利昂?
See, Léon?
如果教得很好,他们学得很快。
When the lesson’s good, they learn fast.
善意的表达,
There were a few kind gestures,
无处不在。
here and there.
但他们无法弥补铁丝网带来的罪恶,
But they didn’t make up for the barbed wire,
他们挨饿,
there to let them starve,
受冻,生病……
freeze, fall ill…
被殴打、羞辱……
The beatings, the humiliation…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!