Oh, no, no, no.
再见 兰开斯特勇士
So long, Lancelot.
我不是兰开斯特
I am not Lancelot.
我是瑟伯特 玛菲特公爵
I am Thibault, Count of Malfete.
我知道是那个英国巫师
Of course it is that bloody English wizard.
他也跟真我来了
He has followed me through time.
这很好 我的意思是
Great. Great. I mean, he probably…
他也刚刚喝了那东西
just whipped up some eye of new potion thingie…
并且象巫师那样
and he waved his hands over it a few times…
在嘴里说一些拉丁语!
and said some words in Latin, and voila!
瑟伯特?
Thibault?
我开始相信你了
I’m starting to believe you.
我开始相信你所说的一切
I’m starting to believe everything…
这对于一个二十一世纪的女孩来说 的确很难
and that is a really big leap for a 21st century girl.
我只是希望你能意识到这点
I just want you to appreciate that.
好吗?
OK?
他就在那
There it is.
上帝
Oh, my God.
来了
All right. What now?
– 哦 – 你这个笨蛋!
– Ohh. – Treacherous old fool!
这是谁?
What is this?
我看见她死去了
WZARD: I thought you smote her dead.
她不是罗莎琳德
She’s not my Rosalind.
我是 朱丽娅 玛菲特
I’m Julia Malfete. Hi.
哦 玛菲特家族的!
Oh. Malfete!
她是后裔!
She’s a descendant!
所有的都还在
Ah! All is not lost, my lord.
你的魔法还要准备多久
How long until your magic is ready…
把我送回我的时代?
to return me to my rightful time?
在太阳下山之前
Before the sun is set.
现在去接安德鲁
Then let us go now and fetch my faithful servant.
不应该是这个味道
Never smelled like this before.
愚蠢的英国巫师
Bloody English wizards.
现在什么都干不了
They cannot do anything right.
– 我喜欢你的战车 – 谢谢
– I like your chariot. – Thank you.
那是我的唇膏
That’s my lipstick.
哦 别这样 好恶心
Ohh, no,Andre. That’s so gross.
马上扔了
Hurry up. Spit it out the window.
一块红宝石
One ruby.
就是这个
That should do it.
两万五
25,000.
你们干吗?
Whatis all this horrible noise?
我们要买♥♥东西
We would love to go shopping.
哦 大天鹅!
Oh, big swans!
哦!微型战车
Oh! Very small chariots!
就像火柴盒
Like little Matchbox cars.
– 啊! – 嘿!
– Aaagh! – Hey!
说“CHEESE”[奶酪]
Say cheese.
我喜欢这个蛋糕
I love these wheel cakes.
我们叫它甜甜圈
ANGELIQUE: Ha! We call them doughnuts.
要多少有多少
Andre, you can have as many doughnuts as you want now.

Mmm. Yes.
所有这些 都可以是你的
You can have all of this, Andre.
你可以有一个大房♥子
You could go out and get a really big house.
一个游泳池
And you can have a swimming pool.
你能拥有所有的一切
You can have everything, Andre.
我只能拥有我主人允许的东西
I can only have what my master allows.
那不是真的!
That is not true!
这是民♥主♥国家 这是在美国
This is a democracy. This is America.
你是一个自♥由♥的人
You are a free man.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个时代 有很多有意思的东西
There are a lot of good things about living in this time.
你也可以留在这儿
You’ll be OK here.
我确定
I’ll make sure of it.
你很勇敢 朱丽娅
You are lionhearted, Julia…
跟你的血统一样
Like the women of your lineage.
你很有勇气
You have courage.
勇敢 不
Lionhearted. No.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don’t think so.
也许吧
Bunny hearted maybe, but no.
到外边来
Come outside.
你需要懂得保护自己
You will learn to protect yourself.
你想干吗?
What are you doing?
看着我
Look at me.
照做
Take it like this.
赐予我力量吧
Power in your arm.
– 很生动 – 拿着它
– Very impressive. – Take it.
赐予我力量吧
Power in my arm.
力量!
My arm!
我办不到 太重了
I can’t do it. It’s too heavy.
再来
Try again.
我受够了
I am getting so tired of this.
总要偷鸡摸狗的
Sneaking around and lying all the time.

Hey…
我们再坚持一下 就要成功了
Hang in there with me, babe. We are so close.
带我去跳舞
Take me dancing.
当心!
Hey, watchit! Ah!
对不起
I’m sorry.
你在干吗 我们走
Look what you’ve done. Let’s go, Kelly.
快点
Come on.
对不起
Sorry about that. I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry, ma’am.
别帮我 老板会杀了我的
Don’t help me. My boss will kill me.
你是一个自♥由♥的女人
You’re a free woman.
今晚就跳舞!
Tonight…we dance!
♪ I dance the rumba ♪
♪ The salsa, the cha-cha, the limbo
♪ The fox trot and even the tango ♪
♪ With ladies and girlies ♪
♪ With mommies and babies ♪
♪ And DJ’s gonna play this ♪
♪ ‘Cause it’s on their play list ♪
♪ Mambo, mambo, eh, eh ♪
♪ The babes are all around me ♪
♪ Mambo, mambo, eh, eh ♪
♪ Till the break of dawn
♪ Mambo, mambo, eh, eh ♪
♪ The babes are all around me ♪
亨特!
Oh, Hunter!
– 安吉利儿 – 朱丽娅在哪里?
– Angelique. – Where’s Julia?
亨特 尽情快乐吧
Hunter! Get your groovin’!
啊!
Yaah!
你是谁?
Who are you?
她是谁?
Who is she?
– 她是我妹妹 – 我不是!
– She’s my sister. – I am not!
她现在很累了 她应该回家休息了!
She’s very tired now, and she’s gotta go home!
亨特!
Sire Hunter!
今晚是美妙的
Tonight was so great.
最美妙的一天
Greatest night ever in the world.
你让我感觉像一个公主
You make me feel like a lady.
你就是啊 公主
But you are. A great lady.
你是我的白马王子
And you are a great man.
真的吗?
Really?
如果你把你的头发再修修
And if you got a decent haircut…
并且别把你看到的
and learned not to put everything you see…
都往嘴里塞
in your mouth…
那你会成为一个真正的王子
I think you’d be a terrific man.
我的公主 谢谢
Milady, thank you.
安德鲁
Andre…
你说我们辞掉工作如何
what do you say that we quit our lousy jobs…
去环游世界
and go travel around the world?
– 辞掉工作? – 我们会很快乐
– Quit? – We could be so happy.
就今天 去跟你的老板说 你要辞职?
Tonight, just tell your boss that you quit, OK?
好的
OK.
– 自♥由♥ – 自♥由♥!
– Be free. – Free!
因为我是一个自♥由♥的男人!
Because I am a free man!
没错!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!