The blond. The blond’s pathetic. Because?
因为她跟人上♥床♥的次数比她吃饭的次数还多
For starters, she’s been fucked more times than she’s had hot meals.
我听过这种说法她连午餐都没吃
I heard. It was neck and neck, and then she skipped lunch.
最糟糕的是…-告诉我
Worst thing, though… Do tell.
最糟的是她已经35岁了还想要当演员
Worst thing is she’s 35 years old and still trying to act.
我每次试镜都会看到她
I see her at auditions all the time.
来不及了,宝贝,你早就没机会啦-你还真有爱心
It’s over, baby. You missed. That’s charitable of you.
可以问一下你几岁吗?
May I ask how old you are?
问吧-好,你几岁?
Go for it. Okay, how old are you?
34岁-是吗?
Thirty-four. Yeah?
我是个宝贝-你的伙伴呢?那个跟你…
I’m a baby. Where’s your buddy? The guy you…
跟你一起离开派对的人呢?-他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
The guy you left the party with? He’s a fucking asshole.
我只是想搭便车抱歉,我很爱骂脏话
I just needed a ride. Sorry, I swear a lot.
我知道,没关系-你认识主人吗?
I know. It’s okay. Did you know the host?
不认识-他看起来很面熟
No. He looked familiar, though.
大概是个演员吧
Probably an actor.
快走开,苍蝇先生
Go away, Mr. Fly.
我在跟你朋友说话-她不想跟你说话
I was talking to your friend. She doesn’t want to talk to you.
美女,她马上就会回到你身边别担心
Sunshine, she’ll be back to you in a minute. Relax.
她没时间
She doesn’t have a minute.
如果你改变心意想跟我喝一杯…
Tell you what, if you change your mind about that drink…
我会在那里跟印地安人乔派西一起
…I’ll be over there with Native American Joe Pesci.
你真的很…-很棒吧?
You are so… That was good, right?
你为什么要跟他聊天?别再说了
Why are you humoring him? Stop it.
那边有张空桌子
You know what, there’s an empty table over there.
听说那里很适合蠢蛋去
I hear it’s a recommended cheeseball hangout.
你很适合闭上嘴
Your mouth is a recommended place to put a sock.
公主、可怕的朋友再见
Princess. Scary friend.
该死
Goddamn it.
哈利拉克哈特你到底认不认得我?
Harry Lockhart, are you gonna recognize me or what?
天啊!印第安那安布利!
God! Embrey, Indiana!
爱蛇、害怕蜘蛛
Loves snakes, afraid of spiders.
拜托,记得吗?你是那个神奇哈利…
Come on, remember? You were Amazing Harry…
不对不对,你是伟大哈洛-哈梦妮?
No, no, no. Harold the Great. Harmony?
你把我砍成两半,记得吗?
You cut me in half, remember?
该死,天啊!你好吗?
Oh, shit. Oh, my God. How are you?
我再度变成一个糟糕的解说员了…
Okay, I was a bad narrator again…
因为电影一开头的那个魔术师就是我
…because the kid at the beginning, the magician, that was me.
我不想把责任怪到你们头上…
I don ‘t want to put this on you…
不过如果你们有认真看的话应该不用我说…
…but if you ‘ve been paying athention, I shouldn ‘t have to…
很好,难怪我知道了
Great. No wonder. Ma and Pa Kettle. I got an idea.
干嘛不把这两个蹩脚的临时演员放到镜头前面来个大特写?
Why not put these two lame-o extras in front of the mammoth fucking lens?
嘘,胖女人,走开啦
Boo. Scat. Fat lady, leave.
看到没?“哈洛”
See there? “Harold.”
还记得我说过被高中女同学迷的团团转的事吗?
Remember how I said this high school chick haynted me?
看到哈梦妮让我想到那个女生
How seeing Harmony made me think of her?
因为她就是那个女生所有的回忆涌上心头
that’s because it was her. It all came flooding back.
(她)
我曾经是她吐露心声的好友
How I was the one she confided in.
(我)
她当时的男友一个换过一个
Wtile ste was doing every other guy.
(某个混♥蛋♥)
我第一次感受到可怜一个人…
It was the first time I felt that how pitying someone…
同时又想跟她上♥床♥两种想法同时在脑中打转的感觉
…and wanting to fuck them can get all tangled up in your head.
非常的悲哀同时又有种快♥感♥
Overwhelming sadness. Meanwhile, you got a rodney.
很病态吗?对,应该是很病态
Is that sick? I think… Yeah, I think that’s sick.
丢下我妹妹把她留在老家…
Leaving my sister back home, leaving her there all alone…
是我做过最难的事情
Hardest thing I ever did.
还记得小时候…
Do you remember when we were real little…
有拍电影的人到我们小镇去吗?
…and a movie crew came to town?
那个神秘的家伙强尼什么的?
That mystery flick with the guy, Jonny what’s-his-name?
葛萨默-强尼葛萨默,没错
Gossamer. Jonny Gossamer. Right.
你妈发疯似的买♥♥了所有的书跟纪念品
Your mom went nuts, and she bought all the books and stuff.
对啊…天啊,好久以前的事了-是啊,都过了这么多年
That was… God, that was forever ago. Yeah, that was back in the day.
哈利…
Harry…
我没有成名
…I didn’t get famous.
是还没有
Yet.
可是…
I did…
我拍了一个广♥告♥
…get to do this one commercial.
真的吗?哪一个?
You’re shitting me. Which one?
有一个跟熊有关的那个?
Well, you know the one with the bear?
然后…真是有趣
And it goes… Well, this is funny.
“我比较喜欢杰拿洛”-“可是我是只熊,什么都不知道
“I prefer Genaros, but…” “But I’m a bear, what do I know?
我只会吃鱼而已”那个是你拍的?
I suck heads off fish. ” That was you?
我的天啊-是啊,是我拍的
Oh, my God. Yeah, it was. Yeah.
真了不起-不过是个广♥告♥
That’s awesome. Commercial.
不会啊,很厉害
Come on, that’s a big deal.
可是全国性的广♥告♥呢-哈利,别说了
That’s a national commercial. Harry, stop.
那没什么啦不过广♥告♥中有一个地方很棒…
It’s nothing. There was actually this kind of cool moment where I got…
我像这样挥着手
…to sort of do the wave.
我喜欢杰拿洛
“I prefer Genaros.”
总之没什么了不起啦-很棒啊
Whatever, it’s nothing. It’s pretty cool.
一点都不特别-我觉得很特别啊
It’s nothing special at all. Well, I think it’s special.
动作巨星史蒂芬席格也觉得特别
Punk-rock Steven Seagal thinks it’s special.
在那里,你11点钟的方向
Right there, at your 11o’clock.
很棒对不对?
That’s dead-on, right?
没关系我一进来就把他搞定了
That’s all right. I had him pegged when I came in.
跟我回旅馆,跟我喝一杯带你的朋友一起也没关系
Come back to the hotel for a little while, just have one drink. Bring your friend.
喝杯酒而已,你到家的速度会比念完“杰克罗宝逊”还快
It’d just be a drink. You’ll be home faster than you can say “Jack Robinson.”
我不知道耶,我可以…
I don’t know about that. I can say…
很快念完“杰克罗宝逊”这个名字-我只是在吓你啦
…”Jack Robinson” pretty fast. I’m timing you.
杰克罗宝逊
Jack Robinson.
你知道现在几点吗?-真是抱歉
Do you have any idea what time it is? I’m really sorry.
天啊,你看起来还是很漂亮真是明艳动人,就像是…
God, you still look great. You’re just stunning. I like…
你怎么会在这里?-这是个好问题
Why are you here? Good question.
听起来很疯狂,可是我不记得…
Sounds crazy, but I don’t remember what occurred…
两点到五点之间发生了什么事我脑筋一片空白
…between the hours of 2 and 5, a blur.
是吗?玛莉呢?-玛莉?
Really? Where’s Marleah? Marleah?
那个跟你一起的女生…-玛莉在我家睡着了…
The girl you… Marleah fell asleep at my place…
我没看到你离开…
…and I didn’t see you leave…
我在你把舌头放进她嘴巴里的时候离开的
I left when you had your tongue down her throat.
我有吗?-有
I did? Yeah.
天啊,不会吧,亲错嘴巴弄错女人了,真糟糕
God. No, wrong throat, wrong woman. That’s bad.
对,很糟你只有10秒钟时间,哈利
Yeah, that’s bad. You got 10 seconds, Harry.
喔,压力真大我今天来这里…
Oh, boy, pressure, pressure. I came here…
是因为我觉得你既美丽又聪明…
…because I think you’re intelligent and attractive…
够多了,住嘴,天啊!我不敢相信你会跑来…
That’s plenty. Stop. Oh, my God! I can’t believe you’d come here…
在跟我朋友上♥床♥后跟我说你喜欢我!
…to tell me you like me after you fucked my friend!
可是我没有啊我相信我没有跟她上♥床♥
That’s just it, I didn’t. I believe that I did not.
什么?你刚说你不记得!
What? You said you don’t remember!
如果我说我喝醉了记不得怎么可能会想得起来?
If I don’t remember because I was drunk, how could I have gothen it up?
我知道这很扯而且不正常
I know this is outrageous and not normal.
我没有假装自己很正常我临阵退缩…
I’m not pretending that I’m normal. I just chickened out…
白♥痴♥,为什么?…
Moron. Why? Why? Why?
(第二天湖边的少女)
还有里面的情节真的超酷的
And the plots, they all have this thing, this formula that was so cool.
是真的,我可以在一天内念完
Seriously, I would go through one in a day.
一天内读完一本书,哇塞-强尼葛萨默总是会…
A whole book in one day. Wow. See, Gossamer would always take on…
把两个看来完全没关系的东西放在一起
…two cases that were seemingly unrelated.
其中一个很正常另外一个则是夸张到不行…
One’s normal and the other’s some wild shit…
可是到最后你会发现其实两件事情是有关联的
…then you’d find out that they’re connected.
其实他讲的是同一件事
That it’s all one case.
那是本质…
That’s the essence of the…
对,我常听人这么说可不可以别翻来翻去?
Yeah, I get that all the time. Would you mind not rooting around in there?
好小喔,是真的吗?
It’s tiny. Is this real?
对,是迪林格手♥枪♥,有装子弹
Yeah, it’s a derringer. It’s loaded.
我都说这是我的同志枪-为什么?
I call it my faggot gun. Because?
因为只能打几发子弹然后就得放弃找个更好的
It’s only good for a couple shots, then you gotta drop it for something better.
你自己要问的
You asked, chief.
准备上课吧
On with our lesson.
我的委托人是艾莉森爱米斯-爱米斯
My client is one Allison Ames. A-M-E-S. Ames.
女性,她请我帮做录影监视
Female. She hired me to do some video surveillance.
她是美女吗?-喔,天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!