That’s right. It is I, Tai Lung. – It can’t be.
没想到我大龙又回来了 – 怎么会
I have returned to take what is mine.
我要把属于我的全都拿回来
Which is everything that is yours.
你们的通通都是我的
Let it be known from the highest mountain
让四山五岳
to the lowest valley that Tai Lung lives,
九江八河的人都知道 我大龙还活着
and no one will stand in his way.
谁敢挡我 我就要谁的命
Not even the great
就是神龙大侠
Dragon Warrior.
也叫他有来无回
功 夫 熊 猫 4
Where is Po?
阿宝 怎么还不来呀?
He was supposed to be here hours ago.
按说这孩子早就应该到了才对
Ping, will you please
平哥 先别急
just relax?
悠着点 别慌
I am relaxed! – Okay.
我哪里慌了 – 好了
I’m sure Po is fine.
阿宝肯定不会出事
But what if he’s sick?
他会不会生病?
What if he’s hurt?
会不会受伤了?
What if he’s hungry?
会不会饿死了?
Don’t get your noodles in a twist.
你就把心放宽吧
If I know our son, he’s probably just kicking back
咱那小子这会肯定在哪打个小盹
and catching some rays.
捕个大鱼的
Kung fu!
看招
That’s bad.
真没素质
Whoa! Getting worse.
好啊 还来劲了
Okay,
行了
big guy. We’re really gonna have to wrap this up.
大笨鱼 本大侠没功夫再陪你玩了
That was fun. – Let’s do that again.
好好玩 – 再来一次
And next time, keep your surf off their turf.
你这个海鲜 以后别上陆地上瞎转悠了
I’m late. I’m late.
迟到了 迟到了
Ooh, I’m late.
迟到了啊
It’s the Dragon Warrior!
是神龙大侠
Was,
行不更名
is and
坐不改姓
always will be. – Dragon Warrior!
正是在下 – 神龙大侠
We love you, Dragon Warrior!
俺们爱你
And I love you too, adoring fan. – Dragon Warrior!
我也爱你们 – 神龙大侠
Sign my scroll.
请给我签个名
Okay, okay.
别急 别急
I’ll sign whatever you want.
想签哪都行
Po!
阿宝
Master Shifu!
对不起 师♥傅♥
Here, let me just–
那什么 我帮您擦擦
There, that’s much… worse.
您看 这么一擦好像 更丑了
We have to talk.
我有事找你
Absolutely. Let’s talk.
你有啥事尽管说
Right after the ceremony.
剪完彩我就来听
Ceremony?
什么剪彩?
What ceremony?
你去剪什么彩?
The Staff of Wisdom.
这个天慧法杖
Given to me by Master Oogway himself.
是乌龟大♥师♥亲手送给我的
It is said that whoever possesses this staff has the power
传说得此法杖者便可得通天法力
to travel between the realms.
自♥由♥穿行于三界间
The power to unlock the door to the Spirit Realm.
能开启那扇通往灵界的封印之门
And now, the power to open…
甚至还能在这凤水宝地
the all-new Dragon Warrior Noodles
给咱们新开张的神龙大侠面条豆腐店
and Tofu.
送福
Where the broth has kick
面条香浓好劲道
and the bean curd’s a knockout.
豆腐美味震山倒
Will the Furious Five be here too?
盖世五侠他们也会来这里吗
Unfortunately, no.
很可惜他们来不了了
They’re off on super cool kung fu missions.
盖世五侠去环游四海行侠仗义了
Tigress is taking on the free-range chicken gang.
悍娇虎去教训那群野鸡帮
Monkey’s hot on the trail of the missing macaque.
猴王去寻找下落不明的猕猴
Crane was crowned king of the Crocodilians.
灵鹤在鳄鱼国当大王
Long story.
说来话长
Viper’s wrapping up peace talks between the cobras and the mongooses.
跳跳龙在劝眼镜蛇跟猫鼬握手言和
Or is it mongeese?
话说蛇有手吗
And Mantis? Well…
还有快螳螂呢
He’s just trying to keep his blushing bride from biting his head off.
快螳螂在忙着讨老婆欢心 不然很有可能会脑袋不保
Just ’cause they’re not here in person
盖世五侠没来没关系
doesn’t mean they’re not here as life-sized cut-outs.
咱们这有和盖世五侠一样大的画板子
Now, who wants a picture?
有谁想要合影吗
Okay, okay.
有请 有请
One at a time. You.
一个一个来 看你
And then you.
下一个是你
He really captured your disapproving scowl.
他把您生气的样子画的太形象了
We need to talk.
我有话跟你说
Hey, can I get one of those
能画成小的吗
in a wallet size?
放口袋里
Po! – Coming.
阿宝 – 来了
Do you remember the first time you climbed these steps to the Jade Palace?
还记得你第一次爬长阶上天静宫吗
How could I forget?
那怎么忘得了
I thought I’d never make it to the top.
我以为这辈子都爬不上去了
Yes, but you persevered.
可你还是爬上来了
And once again, destiny calls for you
如今你将迎来新的使命
to take the next step on your journey.
爬上一段新的台阶
The next step?
新的台阶?
What are you talking about? I’ve already taken all the steps.
啥意思啊 我不都已经爬到顶了吗
Haven’t I?
我失忆了?
It is time for you to choose your successor.
你要收个徒弟继承你的衣钵
Successor for what?
继承啥衣钵?
A successor
你的衣钵
to be the next Dragon Warrior.
成为新的神龙大侠
Yeah, I get it.
哈哈哈 师♥傅♥你可真逗
Funny, ’cause I’m the Dragon Warrior.
我就是神龙大侠
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
啊 不是不是
Wait, wait.
等会
You mean, I’m not gonna be the Dragon Warrior anymore?
所以我以后就不再是神龙大侠了?
Exactly.
就这意思
Then what am I gonna be?
那我以后是什么?
Once a successor is chosen,
你选好传人以后
you will advance to the highest level in all of kung fu.
等在你面前的将是天下武学的巅峰
Spiritual Leader of the Valley of Peace. – Whoa.
成为和平谷的灵魂宗师 – 哇
I don’t know what that means.
灵魂宗师是干啥的
It’s just like Master Oogway before you.
就像以前乌龟大♥师♥那样
You will oversee the Valley,
守护和平谷
passing along wisdom
为大家传道授业
and inspiring hope.
传递薪火
Look, I appreciate the promotion.
谢谢师♥傅♥这么看得起我
I think I’m just gonna stick with the whole “Dragon Warrior” thing.
不过神龙大侠的活就已经够我们的了
Dragon Warrior “thing”?
神龙大侠的活?
What is it you’re holding?
你手里拿的什么?
A cookie. – Other hand.
饼干呢 – 另一只手
The Staff of Wisdom.
您说天慧法杖
It was given to you by Master Oogway.
乌龟大♥师♥把天慧法杖给你
Do you really think it was so you could open a restaurant?
是让你拿他去给饭馆剪彩
Or pose for pictures?
到处和人合影的吗
He wasn’t super specific.
给我的时候没说不行啊
Oogway entrusted you with that staff
乌龟大♥师♥把它托付给你
so you could follow in his footsteps
是希望你能追随他的脚步
and become something
超越自我
better than you already are.
更上一层楼
You take it.
你拿走吧
No. Oogway did not give it to me.
胡闹 乌龟大♥师♥没有选择我
Being the next Oogway is not my destiny,
成为灵魂宗师不是我的使命
which I have accepted and am at peace with.
我已经坦然接受了这一事实
Really. It’s fine.
真的 不受伤
You don’t sound fine.
听着挺受伤
You don’t sound fine! I’m very fine!
我说没受伤就没受伤
Okay, you’re fine. – This is an honor.
好好好 没受伤 – 你应该觉得光荣
Oogway chose you as his successor,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
评分细分
音乐
7.6
画面
7.8
导演
6.6
故事
6.2
故事
7.0
前一篇文章秘密与谎言(1996)
下一篇文章小小恶信件(2023)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
kung-fu-panda-4That's right. It is I, Tai Lung. - It can't b...