现在这怎么帮助我们过桥呢
lt doesn’t.
这不可以
lt helps me.
但这能帮助我过桥
And by helping me… you help yourself.
帮助我 同时也在帮助你自己
Wow.
– Yeah!
– Awesome!
– 太好了
– 太棒了
– We made it across!
– Not quite time to celebrate yet,
– 我们通过了
– 先不要浪费时间庆祝
for the most treacherous part
of the journey lies just ahead.
最危险的人生旅途才刚刚开始
lsn’t there like a back door
or something in this fortress?
没有像后门或者什么通道进入这个堡垒吗
My leg! Something’s got my leg!
我的腿 有东西抓住我的腿
Oh, no. That’s just me.
哦 不 那不是我
l gotcha.
我抓紧你了
– This mountain, she’s impossible.
– Yeah, no kidding.
这座山是无法跨越的
是的 没有开玩笑
l mean, it’s hard enough
climbing up here.
我的意思是说这很难爬回去
How are we supposed to get
back down carrying our riches?
那我们怎么把宝藏带回去呢
l think you will find
that the riches awaiting you
到时我相信你会发现你的财富
will lighten your burden.
将减轻你的负担
lt’s paper money. Got it.
哦 纸钱 我会得到它的 呵呵
– Well, l never said money.
– You did!
我从没有说是钱
你说了
l said riches, as in emotional riches.
我说的是心灵上的财富
We’ve been conned! My father
always said, “Never trust a turtle.”
我父亲总是跟我说 “千万别相信乌龟说的话”
Wait a second. No money?
That’s the only reason we followed you.
等一下 不是钱
那我们跟随你只有一个理由
Was it?
是什么
Hold it, Shell-y, not…
拿你的龟壳… 不…
No!

Help!
救命
Remember the path.
记住那条路
Oogway, no!
乌龟大♥师♥ 不
Where do we go from here?
我们应该何去何从
We’ll retrace our steps
and find our way home. l guess.
我认为我们应该往回走,找到回家的路
But Oogway said, “Remember the path.”
但是乌龟大♥师♥说 “记住那条路”
Yeah. The path back home.
是的 回家的路
Face it, Rhino, we’ll never be more
than a bunch of lousy street fighters.
面对现实吧 雷霆犀牛侠
我们从来都不是救世主
He’s right. We couldn’t beat
each other up, let alone the Wu sisters.
他是对的 我们无法战胜对方
更不要说苏武三姐妹
l say we go back down
before it gets too dark.
我认为我们应该赶在天黑之前回去
You coming?
你要一起走吗
Are they gone? The Wu sisters, they…
they took everything.
她们走了吗 苏武三姐妹 她们….
她们抢走了所有的东西
– No. No, no, no.
– Are you here to save us?
-不 不 不 不
-你们是来这里拯救我们吗
– You misunderstand.
– We’re sorry, but we…
– 你们误会了
– 我们也感到很难过 但我们…
– Please, help us!
– l can’t help you.
– 请帮帮我们
– 我们无法帮助你们
You fight for money, right?
你们为钱而战 对吗
No. We fight for honor.
不 我们而荣耀而战
lt’s time to change course!
是时候改变我们的想法了
And with our forces combined,
在我们的力量联合下
we can take control of China,
village by village!
我们可以掌控整个中原地区
一个村落接着一个村落
Yeah!

Game’s over, kitties.
We’re gonna put your tails back in jail.
游戏结束了 小猫咪
我们会把你的党羽重新关进监狱
The street fighters.
l watched you from my cell.
街头勇士
我见过你们
How much is the lmperial Army
paying you to arrest us?
帝国♥军♥部给你们多少钱来逮捕我们
Why does everyone think
we only do things for money?
为什么每个人都认为我们只为钱而战
– Because you do.
– No. We did.
因为你们就是这样
不 我们会逮捕你们
So much for combining forces.
团结就是力量
Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥
lt is no use. They have too much power.
单打独斗是没有用的 她们联合起来太强大了
Than one of us, yes, but together?
她们比我们之中的每一个厉害
但是我们联合起来呢
Ox, do your thing!
风暴铁牛侠 看你的了
Bingo. Their connection,
it’s the source of their power.
找到了 他们的连接处
那是她们力量的源泉
We have to break them apart.
我们必需分开她们
They’re spinning too fast.
l can’t get a clear shot!
她们转的太快了
我无法找到一个明确的撞击点
The Croc is in!
流星鳄大侠来也
lt’s getting hot!
哦 热死我了
That way! That way!
那里 还有那里
My tail, she’s on fire!
哦 我的尾巴着火了
– Rhino, we need a bull’s-eye.
– l’m way ahead of ya.
雷霆犀牛侠 我们需要命中靶心的一击
看我的
– Yeah! You guys are great!
– Well done.
– 哇 太好了
– 你们都是好样的
l’m not the only one
hearing this, right?
不是只有我听见 对吧
l see you found a battle worth fighting.
我看到你们终于找到战斗的意义
lt’s a sign. What does it mean?
这是预兆 这意味着什么
– lt means l’m right behind you.
– What?
这意味着我就在你身后
什么
Master Oogway! You’re alive!
乌龟大♥师♥ 你还活着
But we saw you fall to your death.
但是我们亲眼看到你死了
No. You saw me fall.
不 你们只看到我掉下去了
So, did you find the riches
you were seeking?
那么 你们找到你们想要的宝藏了吗
You know, l think we did.
你知道 我们找到了
l never doubted you would.
我从未怀疑过你们
Your father will be proud.
你父亲将以你为荣
As am l.
我也是
Come on, right?
How great a story is that?
对吧
那是一个多么伟大的故事
The path Oogway set them on
eventually led them to Gongmen City,
乌龟大♥师♥最终指引他们
进入宫门城
where they formed the Masters’ Council.
在那儿他们成为了宗师殿堂的一员
You see, the soothsayer had predicted…
你知道 据悉此前预测…
Po? We were there.
呃…阿宝 我们也是
Look at this Shifu exhibit.
哇 看看师♥傅♥的雕塑
lt’s so life-like, you can almost
feel the anger coming out of him.
它是如此逼真以至于你可以
感受到他的愤怒出来
– Master Shifu!
– What are you doing here?
师♥傅♥
你在这儿干什么
l… couldn’t wait
for the museum to open.
我们在等待博物馆的开放
You two may go.
你们两人可以先走了
The door was locked, so l found…
you know… another way in?
这门上锁了 所以我发现…
你知道… 另一个办法进来
– Here.
– The blade of Bao Ding!
– 这里
– 宝丁之剑
Master Eagle used it
against the hyenas of Handan!
猎鹰大♥师♥用它
和邯郸的鬣狗战斗
lt’s not the blade of Bao Ding.
那不是宝丁之剑
– lt’s the dagger of Deng Wa.
– lt is not the dagger of Deng Wa.
– 那就是灯娃短剑咯
– 也不是灯娃短剑
The shank of Shantou?
– 那是扇头的柄吗
– lt’s a trowel.
– Used by…?
这是一把泥铲
那可以用来干什么
You. To repair the hole
you made in my ceiling.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!