阿宝,你命中注定要成为和我一样的大厨
Po, your destiny is to become a chef like me.
我当不了大厨。是我下的…解的毒
I can’t be a chef. I’m the one who pois….. antidote.
所以我当不了大厨
That I can’t be a chef.
老爸,我根本成不了你那样的人
Dad, I’m never gonna be like you.
我只是…我也不知道我该做什么
I just… I don’t know what I wanna do.
我知道你该干什么。去把垃圾倒掉
I know what you can do. Take out the trash.
对不起,我是来看师♥傅♥的。我是医生
Pardon me, I’m here to see Shifu. I’m the doctor.
抱歉
Sorry
名单
The list
好的,幸会
Okay, nice meeting you.
你必须清楚你这辈子该干什么
You have to know what you want to do in life
不然你只能以失败收场,就像那个毒害了师♥傅♥的厨师一样。对吗,阿宝?
Otherwise you end up being a loser. Like that chef who poisoned Shifu. Right, Po?
是,很对,可我就是那个…
Yeah, right but I am.
我是野猪。我无人可挡
I am Boar. I am unstoppable.
翡翠宫的师♥傅♥大♥师♥可以阻止你
Master Shifu from the Jade Palace, he will stop you.
师♥傅♥?
Shifu?
翡翠宫
The Jade Palace.
利嗦点,我还要去保护谷地
Make it quick. I have a valley to defend.
– 针炙可是个细致活 – 你以前没干过?
– Acupuncture is a very precise art. – Have you ever don this before?
没有,你是我第一位病人
No, you’re my first patient.
有点奇怪啊
That is weird.
清洁工?这肯定是个绰号♥
The cleaner? It must be a code name.
各位大♥师♥,谷地正面临极大的威胁。师♥傅♥大♥师♥派我来迎接4位武士
Masters, the valley is in great peril. Master Shifu sent me here to fetch four warriors.
我是来找…
I’m looking for…
清洁工?
Cleaner?
是吗?
Yes?

Right
清洁工大♥师♥,很荣幸见到您
Master cleaner, it is an honor to meet you.
师♥傅♥大♥师♥让我带您回翡翠宫。那儿需要您
Master shifu’s asked that you return with me to the Jade Palace. You are needed there.
翡翠宫?
The Jade Palace?
干得不错
Excellent work
– 是啊。我…没错,我这就走 – 好的,我们得抓紧
– Yes. I… yes of course, I’ll go. – Good. We must hurry.
翡翠宫。那儿需要我
The Jade Palace. I’m needed there.
看看下一位是谁?
Let’s see who’s next?
喜剧演员?
The comedian?
那可不是香蕉,那是我老婆
That’s not a banana, that’s my wife.
太可怕了!
This is awful!
好的,我们两个人去酒吧
Okay, two of us going to a bar
其实只是一个人要去…
Actually one of us going…
– 别进去。他好差劲 – 好极了
– Do not go in there. He’s so bad. – Excellent
你好。是喜剧演员大♥师♥吗?
Hello. Master comedian?
我是师♥傅♥大♥师♥派来的…
I’ve been sent by master Shifu…
– 你没事吧? – 没事,我在消磨时光
– Is everything all right? -Sure, I killed in there.
我没法念。倒过来了
I can not read this. It’s upside down.
师♥傅♥大♥师♥要我带您回翡翠宫
Master Shifu asked that you return with me to the Jade Palace.
翡翠宫?
Jade Palace?
那不是我老婆,只是根香蕉,明白吗?
That’s not my wife, that’s a banana. Get it?
不错的笑话
Excellent joke.
大♥师♥?喜剧演员大♥师♥?
Master? Master comedian?
你来不来?
Would you come?
接下来我说:“那就是我老婆”
Then I say “That’s my wife”.
好吧,又来了。下一位是谁?
Well, there you go. So who’s next?
舞蹈演员
The dancer
精彩的演出
Excellent show
翡翠宫
The Jade Palace
– 父亲,我会让你自豪的 – 我始终因你而自豪
– Father, I’ll make you proud. – I’ve always been proud of you.
哦,太可爱了
Oh, that’s so cute.
– 那么清单上下一个是谁? – 什么?
– So who’s next on the list? – What?
哦对,是医生
Oh yes, the doctor.
我就是医生
I’m the doctor.
他已经在那了。我们走
He’s already there. Let’s go.
我曾经读过一次。这叫做眼球针炙术
I read about this once. It’s called eyeball acupuncture.
准备抵抗冲击
So brace for impact.
来了来了
Coming through
– 现在我明白师♥傅♥为什么选你们了 – 是吗?为什么?
– Now I know why Shifu chose you. – Really? Why?
因为你们确实很了不起
Because you’re amazing.
– 真好 – 哦,哇,谢谢
– Nice – Oh wow, thanks.
– 照这速度,我们刚好能及时到达 – 好啊,我都等不及了
– At this pace, we’ll get there just in time. – Great, can’t wait.
加上医生,你要的4个人已经齐了
And with the doctor, you have the four you’ve requested.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
请允许我补充一下,很荣幸为您服务
May I add, it was an honor to serve you.
虎妞,这算什么?
Tigress, what is this?
– 您清单上的武士 – 武士?在哪?
– The warriors on your list. – Warrior? Where?
这不是我的清单。我要你找的武士在哪?
This is not my list. Where are the warriors that I sent for?
轮到我了吗?
Is it my turn?
我不明白。这肯定是个意外
I don’t understand. It must be an accident.
根本就没有意…
There are no acci…
大♥师♥,原谅我
Master, forgive me.
你太让我失望了
You disappoint me.
这下谷地交给谁来保护呢?
Who will defend the valley now?
等等,我们可以帮助虎妞
Wait, we can help Tigress.
– 什么? – 我们也能打…打边鼓
– What? – We can fight a little…bit.
– 对,也算我一个 – 交给我们吧
– Yes, you can count me in, too. – Let’s do this.
我其实也不是什么医生,所以也算上我
I’m not actually even a doctor so I’m in.
– 你们离开就是帮了大忙了 – 好,拜拜
– You can help by leaving. – Okay, bye.
大♥师♥等下,先听我说。我观察过他们,他们都很有本领
No master, please listen. I have seen them. They have skills.
但他们不是我要找的武士
But they are not the warriors I sent for.
– 很荣幸能够认识你们 – 可是虎妞…
– It’s been an honor to know you. – But Tigress
真对不起
I’m sorry.
师♥傅♥大♥师♥,大♥师♥
Master Shifu, master
野猪,野猪已经进了大森林
The Boar, the Boar has been spotted by the great forest.
把大家疏散到高处
Evacuate the city to higher ground
马上
Right away
你们,你们快离开吧
You, you should leave now.
咱们走
Let’s go.
我会尽我所能
I’ll do what I can.
清洁工、喜剧演员
The cleaner, the comedian
舞蹈演员,甚至加上那个小医生
The dancer and even that little doctor
你找到他们并不是意外
It was no accident that you found them.
– 我辜负了师♥傅♥ – 比这还糟
– I failed Shifu. – Worse.
你是辜负了你自己
You’re failing yourself.
无论你如何努力,你都不可能成为师♥傅♥
No matter how much you try, you will never be Shifu
问题是你能否成为虎妞?
The question is can you be Tigress?
– 太可怕了 – 是啊,他们没吃早饭就走了
– This is terrible. – Yes, they’re leaving before breakfast
不是的,老爸。要是我做的饭没让师♥傅♥中毒就不会发生这种情况
No dad. If I hadn’t poisoned Shifu with my food then none of this would’ve happened.
阿宝,师♥傅♥那顿饭是你做的?
Po, you cooked that meal for Shifu?
这么说师♥傅♥吃的是平家面馆的面条?
So Shifu ate noodles from Ping’s noodle hut?
– 老爸,真对不起。我想告诉你的,可是… – 不,真是太棒了
– Dad, I’m very sorry. I was gonna tell you but… – No, this is fantastic.
– 可… – 看看平家父子特♥贡♥翡翠宫
– But… – Now serving the Jade Palace Ping and son.
– 你花钱都打不来这样的广♥告♥ – 可是,老爸…
– You can’t buy this kind of publicity. – But dad…
只要我们抓点紧,我们就可以独家供应那些饥肠辘辘的家伙们
If we hurry, we’ll be the only one selling food to all those starving folk.
– 等等 – 我去拿锅
– Wait – I’ll get the pots.
– 但是… – 到山顶上采些竹笋和蘑菇
– But… – Gather some roots and mushrooms from the hilltop
一会我去那找你
And I’ll see you up there later.
好,我马上去
Okay, I’m on it.
– 我真希望咱们能做点什么 – 那有谁知道这只野猪有多大?
– I wish there was something we could do. – So any idea how big this Boar is?
它很大吗?很庞大?还是较大?
Is it like huge? Is it gigantic? Biggish?
我是野猪
I am Boar.
我气沉丹田
I hold my ground.

Steady

Strong
这就是功夫之道
This is the way of Kung Fu.
你想拦下我?
So you’re gonna stop me?
试试看
Let’s see.
你就这点能耐?太让我失望了
Is that all you got? I’m disappointed.
我很期待一场挑战
I was expecting a challenge.
– 早上好,师♥傅♥ – 我必须做点什么
– Good morning, Shifu. – I must do something.
不,她的命运不该由你掌控
No, her destiny is not yours to control.
我无人可挡
I am unstoppable.
抓到了
Gotcha

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!