亲,别动
Don’t move, sweetie.
你知道一个笑话最精彩的部分在哪吗?
You know what the best part of a joke is?
关键看结尾
The punchline.
要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
你们在干什么?一群打酱油的
What are you doing? You’re nothing.
我刚把师♥傅♥击败
I just defeated Shifu.

No
我不是师♥傅♥
I’m not Shifu.
我是虎妞
I am Tigress

Whoa
我来帮你摒住呼吸。会很疼哦
Let me hold your breath. It’s gonna hurt.
好吧,一起上
Alright, All together.
扭腰
Twist your hips.
屈膝
Recoil
然后出击
And extend
我被击败了
I’ve been stopped.
功夫
Kung Fu
我知道
I know
我知道我该干什么了
I know what I wanna do.
我知道我该干什么了
I know what I wanna do.
– 我想我们的任务完成了 – 嘿,我们可以组队
– I guess we’re done here. – Hey, we could be a team.
– 对啊 – 同意
– Yes – Agree
给我们这个团队起个什么名?
What should we call ourselves?
在这儿,师♥傅♥
Here Shifu
感觉好些
Feel better
– 叫司法五侠如何? – 时髦五侠?
– What about the forensic Five? – The funky five?
– 消防五侠? – 再想想,脑洞打开
– The fireproof Five? – Bigger, think bigger.
肉肉五侠?
The fleshy Five?
差劲,太差劲了
Sloppy, very sloppy.
你的技艺既不正统也不规矩
Your technique is unorthodox and undisciplined
马上给你上一课
Training begins right away.
虎妞,你在干什么?
Tigress, what are you doing?
是时候培养你自己的虎妞风格了
It’s time to develop this Tigress style of yours.
我非常为你自豪
I am very proud of you.
大♥师♥
Master
等等
Wait
你们都可以留下来
You all can stay.
你们用勇气和荣耀打了一场漂亮仗
You fought well with courage and honor.
我们一定要发掘出你们自己的技艺
We must explore those skills of yours.
你个头很小,四肢纤细
You are tiny. They’re small.
– 但我已经知道你可以造成多大的伤痛 – 不客气
– But I already know how much pain you can inflict. – You’re welcome.
哦,4只拳头,嗯?
Oh, four fists, huh?
我觉得你应该能够拿上这个
I think you should be able to handle this.
无论它们长什么样,你的双臂都可以成为你的武器
What ever their nature, your limbs will become your weapons.
你的盾,你最可靠的盟友
Your shields. Your best allies.
– 对了,没有腿 – 对
– Right, no legs. – Yeah

Oops
我们肯定能捣鼓点东西出来
We’ll work something out.
那好吧
Alright then
我们有5种新的功夫去完善
We have five new Kung Fu styles to perfect.
接下来让虎妞完成最后一击
And then Tigress went for the last blow
它们在哪?在哪?
Where are they? Where?
我将听从你的指挥,虎妞大♥师♥。我们一起来打败这帮恶棍
I’ll follow your leads, master Tigress. Together we’ll defeat this bandits.
他们没人能挡住我的侧踢
They don’t stand a chance against my side kick.
来啊,你这丑陋的恶棍。来尝尝我脚上的滋味
Come on you ugly bandit. Come have a taste of my foot.
请原谅,虎妞大♥师♥。我让您失望了
Forgive me, master Tigress. I failed you.
你永远成为不了伟大的武士。这姿势太差了
You’ll never be a great warrior. This stance is too weak.
那是因为他不愿意吃西兰花
That’s because he won’t eat his broccoli
好吧,我相信他
Well, I believe in him.
对,右脚
Yes, right foot.
就这样。现在改变重心
That’s it. Now shift your weight
扭腰
Twist the hips
屈膝
Recoil
然后出击
And extend

Yes
谢谢您,虎妞大♥师♥
Thank you master Tigress
– 宝贝快点。该睡觉了 – 来了,妈,我来了
– Come on sweetie. Bed time – Coming mom, coming.
干得不错,小大♥师♥
Well done little master.
你找到你的玩偶了吗?
Did you find your dolls?
你老爸跟我们说他碰巧把它们送人了
Your father told us he accidentally gave them away.
不,我觉得它们找到了真正的归属
No, I think they’re right where they’re meant to be.
同时,我在这儿也得到了真正的东西
Besides, I got the real thing right here.
– 对,非常正确 – 真会讲
– Yeah, that is right. – Sweet
谁能了解宇宙万物之道?
Who knows the ways of the universe?
是意外?还是天数?
Accident? Or destiny?
那是秘密
That is the secret

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!