That’s right, Ludo.
我是莎拉
I’m Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah.
起来吧 我帮你
Here, let me help you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
莎拉是朋友
Sarah friend.
等一等
Now, wait. Just a second.
– 我想问你一些东西 鲁德 – 什么?
– I want to ask you something, Ludo. – What?
我得去迷宫中心的城♥堡♥ 你知道怎么去吗?
I have to get to the castle at the labyrinth’s center. Do you know the way?
– 不知道 – 你也不知道啊?
– No. – You don’t know either, huh?
有人知道如何走出迷宫就好了
I wonder if anyone knows how to get through this labyrinth.
走出迷宫 走出迷宫
Get through the labyrinth. Get through the labyrinth.
可以肯定… 她永远也走不出迷宫
One thing for sure… she’ll never get through the labyrinth.

Hey.
它们从哪来?
Where did they come from?
你说呢?
What do you think?
两个丑面孔我们挑哪个呢?
Which shall we choose out of these two ugly characters?
盯着人看是不礼貌的!
It’s very rude to stare!
对不起我只是在想 该挑哪一扇门而已
I’m sorry. I was just wondering which door to choose.
– 什么? – 问他没用
– What? – It’s no good asking him.
– 他是彻底聋了 – 不要含着东西说话
– He’s as deaf as a post. – Don’t talk with your mouth full.
– 我没有含着东西说话! – 等一等
– I’m not talking with my mouth full! – Wait a second.
– 我听不懂你的话 – 你说什么了?
– I can’t understand you. – What were you saying?
– 把那个东西拿掉真好啊 – 你刚才说什么?
– It is so good to get that thing out. – What were you saying?
我说问他没用 他是完全聋了
I said, it’s no good talking to him. He’s as deaf as a post.
咕哝咕哝 你真是一个健谈的同事
Mumble, mumble. You’re a wonderful conversational companion.
你会说!你在呻♥吟♥而已!
You can talk! All you do is moan!
没用 我听不见
No good. Can’t hear you.
– 这些门通向哪里? – 什么?
– Where do these doors lead? – What?
我可不知道 我们只是门环而已
Search me. We’re just the knockers.
– 我怎么过去? – 啊?
– How do I get through? – Huh?
敲门门就会开
Knock, and the door will open.
我不想再含着这个东西
I don’t want that thing back in my mouth.
– 好吧 我要敲门 – 嗯
– Come on. I want to knock. – Mm-mmm.
他不想再含着那个东西 是吗?
Doesn’t want his ring back in his mouth, eh?
我可没有责备他
Can’t say I blame him.
– 对不起 – 没什么 我习惯了
– Sorry. – That’s all right. I’m used to it.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎
You’re welcome.
他是一个活泼的小家伙 我想我要叫他佳拉斯
He’s a lively little chap. I think I’ll call him Jareth.
我注意他好久了
He’s got my eyes.
鲁德害怕
Ludo scared.
喔 把手给我吧
Aw, give me your hand.
来吧
Come on.
你这么大块还怕啊
Imagine a big thing like you being scared.
是的
Yeah.
看啊 鲁德? 没什么好害怕的
See, Ludo? There’s nothing to be afraid of.
鲁德 你在哪里?
Ludo, where are you?
霍格 救命啊!
Hoggle, help!
– 我来了 莎拉 – 幸亏有你啊
– I’m comin’, Sarah. – Well, if it isn’t you.
你去哪里?
And where are you going?
那个小女孩让我摔倒了…
Well, the little lady gave me the slip…
但是现在我听到她在叫我…
but I just hears her now…
所以我打算把她带回入口处…
so I was about to lead her back to the beginning…
按照你的要求
like you told me.
– 我明白了 – 鲁德!
– I see. – Ludo!
我还以为你要回去帮她呢
For one moment I thought you were running to help her.
但在我警告你 以后就不认为了
But no, not after my warnings.
– 那是愚蠢的 – 你说对了!
– That would be stupid. – Oh, you bet it would!
在你警告之后我还帮她?
Me help her after your warnings?
– 噢 可怜的赫格特 – 霍格
– Oh, dear. Poor Hoghead. – Hoggle.
我刚刚发现 你可爱的珠宝不见了
I’ve just noticed your lovely jewels are missing.
噢 真的不见了
Oh, yes, so they are.
我可爱的珠宝 让我想一想
My lovely jewels. Let me think.
我去找 但我先要把那个小女孩带到…
I better find ’em, but first I’m off to take the little lady…
迷宫的入口处 就像我们计划的那样
back to the beginning of the labyrinth, just like we planned.
等等
Wait.
我有个更好的计划
I’ve got a much better plan.
拿给她
Give her this.
这是…什么?
Wha… What is it?
礼物
It’s a present.
它不会伤害小女孩 是吗?
It ain’t gonna hurt the little lady, is it?
干嘛这么担心?
Why the concern?
– 我不想伤害她 – 噢 霍格布林
– I won’t do nothin’ to harm her. – Oh, come, come, Hogbrain.
我很惊讶你被她迷惑了
I’m surprised at you losing your head over a girl.
我没有
I ain’t lost my head.
你没有想到一个小女孩会…
You don’t think a young girl could ever like…
喜欢你这样的无赖 不是吗?
a repulsive little scab like you, do you?
她说我们是…
She said we was…
知心朋友?
Bosom companions?
朋友?
Friends?
– 无所谓 – 你要把那个给她…
– Don’t matter. – You’ll give her that…
不然我就把你扔进永久恶臭的沼泽…
or I’ll tip you straight into the Bog of Eternal Stench…
让你眨眼都来不及
before you can blink.
遵命
Yes. Right.
还有霍格…
And Hoggle…
如果她亲你 我就把你变成王子
if she ever kisses you, I’ll turn you into a prince.
你…你会吗?
You… You will?
恶臭沼泽的王子
Prince of the Land of Stench.
鲁德?
Ludo?
鲁德?
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
– 你们想干嘛? – 什么我们?
– What do you want? – What, us?
我们刚刚开心完
We’re just after having a good time.
对!
That’s right!
DAVID BOWIE – CHILLY DOWN

Roll ’em.
蛇眼!
Snake eyes!
喂女孩!
Hey, lady!
前面!
Fore!
喂听着
Hey, listen up.
来吧!
Come on!
喂喂! 她的头不会掉下来
Hey, hey! Her head don’t come off.
当然不会!
Of course it doesn’t!
– 她说得对 头被粘住了 – 喂女孩
– She’s right. It’s stuck on. – Hey, lady.
有那样的头你还想去哪里?
Where you going with a head like that?
喂 我知道我们可以做什么 把她的头拿掉!
Hey, man, I know what we can do. Take off her head!
对 把她撕开
Yeah, let’s take her apart.
女孩 那是他的头
Lady, that’s his head.
– 那是我的头! – 那是我的朋友
– That’s my head! – That’s a friend of mine.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
喂!等等!
Hey! Wait!
喂 女孩…
Hey, lady…
把别人的头扔掉是违反规则的
it’s against the rules to throw other people’s heads.
你只能扔自己的头
You’re only allowed to throw your own head.

Yeah, that’s right.
裁判在哪里?
Where’s the referee?
我们要把你的头拿掉
We’ll just take your head off.
– 拦住她 – 回来 小女孩
– Somebody stop her. – Come back, little lady.
– 来玩游戏 – 对我 们要扔你的头
– Play the game. – Yeah, we’re going to throw your head.
你不能退出游戏 还没结束
You can’t quit. The game’s not over.
– 喂 女孩! – 走开!
– Hey, lady! – Leave me alone!
– 我们要罚球 – 你想拿掉你的头吗?
– We get a free throw. – Don’t you want to take your head off?
– 她当然想了 – 抓住绳子!
– Of course she does. – Grab it!
– 你想和我们一样吗? – 走开
– Don’t you want to look like us? – Leave me alone.
抓住她!抓住她!
We want her! Get us all!
如果你玩 我们会把你的胳膊拿掉!
If you play, we’ll take off your arms!
– 或者拿掉你的耳朵 – 你不需要两只耳朵
– Or we’ll take off your ear. – You don’t need two ears.
– 游戏快结束了 – 时间到
– Game’s almost over. – Time’s up.
– 走开 – 霍格 你来救我了
– Go away. – Hoggle, you’ve come to help me.
别亲我!别亲我!
Don’t kiss me! Don’t kiss me!
不 不 不要!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!