Where are you from?
你从哪来?
Manchester.
曼彻斯特
Fucking hell, I’m from Liverpool.
该死,我是从利物浦来的
What you doin’ here?
你在这干什么?
Don’t know. Why aren’t you over here with us?
不知道,你为什么过来跟我们一起?
Why aren’t you over here with us?
你为什么不过来跟我们一起?
I don’t fucking know.
我他妈的不知道
We can smell food, fascists.
我们能闻到食物,法♥西♥斯♥份子
What are you cooking, bastards?
你们在煮什么,杂种?
Sausages and beans. Are you hungry?
香肠和豆子,你饿吗?
You bet!
你说呢
Then here you are.
给你们一点
No more. Never.
不要打了,别打了
We’re not enemies.
我们不是敌人
My friend, Martin, returned from the front
我的朋友,Martin,从前线回来
dying of hunger. It’s a disaster.
死于饥饿,真是场灾难
Which front? Aragon.
哪的前线? Aragon
When it’s decision time, everyone is the boss.
到了下决定的时候,每人都是头
They say they don’t even know how to load the guns.
他们说他们甚至不知道怎么装子弹
Get away!
走开
They say the militia women aren’t killing fascists,
他们说民兵的妇女不打法♥西♥斯♥
they are fucking them instead!
而是给他们操
They fuck them.
他们操她们
They do nothing. They’re crap.
他们什么都不做,他们是群废物
They’re a disaster, they take 4 totally inexperienced men.
真是场灾难,他们抓住了四个毫无经验的人
That’s a lie.
你在说谎
I’m from the front.
我是从前线下来的
I’m in the militia.
我就是民兵里的
You’re in the militia?
你就是民兵里的?
You’re in the militia?
你就是民兵里的?
He can’t even speak properly.
他甚至不能说清楚
What? What are you saying?
什么?你在说什么?
Listen, you’re a fucking kid.
听着,你这他妈的小混♥蛋♥
You know fuck all. Do you understand me?
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都知道 你知道我吗?
Yes, a kid.
是的,小子
You don’t know nothing. You’ve seen fuck all.
你无所不知 你♥他♥妈♥什么都知道
What’s going on?
出什么事了?
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Quiet! You fucking know-nothing,
安静,你这他妈的白♥痴♥
you little snotty-nosed little kid!
你这流鼻涕的小混♥蛋♥
What’s going on? That’s enough.
出什么事了?够了
Are you mad, or what?
你们是疯了还是怎么了?
What do you think is going on?
你们认为出了什么事?
If the leaders of the POUM and CNT get together, we’re fucked.
如果工人党和共♥产♥党的头头碰到一起,我们就惨了
That’s what’s happening!
这就是刚发生的
They need to come from abraod to tell us that?
他们需要从外国来告诉我们这些吗?
At least it’s good that they’re here.
至少他们来这是好的
Lazarus.
Lazarus
Yeah. Back from the dead.
是的,从死神那回来了
Is that you?
是你吗?
Yeah. Gone but not forgotten, eh?
是的,走了但还没忘记,嗯?
Has vuelto?
你回来了吗?
Si.

Roca! Andres!
Roca!Andres!
Que tal amigo?
还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Are you a spy of the communists?
你是共♥产♥党的奸细吗?
Si.
是的
Fucking English. You’re welcome.
该死的英国人,欢迎你回来
Good to see you.
看到你真好
We have a new cook now.
我们现在有个新厨师了
Maite! Maite!
Maite!Maite!
Fucking shit, the woman’s doing the cooking…
该死,女人在做饭
Hola, amigo!
Hola,朋友
David!
David
David!
David
Si!

What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I came back for something to eat.
我回来找点吃的
Oh great!
太好了
I heard you’d taken over the cooking.
我听说是你做饭了
No, seriously, what happened?
不,说真的,出了什么事?
No, seriously, what’s on the menu?
不,说真的,今天吃什么?
Seriously… Fucking beans!
说真的,是该死的豆子
Go to hell, Pigat.
去死吧,Pigat
It’s terrible!
真糟糕
Hola.
好吗
Fine.
很好
And you?
你呢?
So so.
一般
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Did you see with your own eyes?
你亲眼看到了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Oh yeah, I saw a lot of things with my own eyes.
是的,我亲眼看到了很多事情
Things I didn’t want to see.
我不想看到的事情
All right?
好吗?
Yeah…
是的
Bueno.
Bueno
Amiga.
Amiga
I’m glad to see you again.
很高兴再看到你
Si, si. Yo tambien.
知道,知道
The party stinks, Kit.
党变质了,Kit
And I never thought the day’d come when I’d have to say that.
我从没想到有一天我不得不这么说
It’s evil and corrupt.
变得邪恶和腐♥败♥
In Barcelona I saw good comrades
在巴塞罗那我看到很多好同志
snatched off the streets and executed
被拉到街上枪毙
others disappeared into torture chambers,
其他人被抓进了刑讯室
and it’s still going on.
情况还在继续
Stalin is just using the working class like pieces on a chessboard
斯大林把工人阶级当成了棋子
to be bartered, used and sacrificed.
来交易,利用和牺牲
Things have changed while I’ve been away.
当我离开时事情发生了变化
Some of the old faces are missing
一些老面孔消失了
because they couldn’t stomach all the in-fighting
因为他们不能容忍♥内部斗争
and all-in-all we’ve taken a bit of a battering.
总而言之我们是陷入了一场斗争
It’s rumoured we’re going to make a big attack soon
有谣言说我们将很快发起一次进攻
and still no weapons, no support.
而且仍然没有武器,没有支持
But this one we’re going to win.
但这一次我们将取得胜利
Despite everything, our spirits are high.
不管怎么样,我们的精神是高尚的
Keep cover!
掩护
Viva!
万岁
Medico!
医生
Medico!
医生
We have had many casualties.
我们伤亡惨重
They’re bombing us…
他们朝我们开炮
Liste…
听着
where’s the cover you promised?
你答应的掩护在哪?
What kind of position is this? Nobody’s come.
这是什么环境? 没有人来
You don’t understand anything.
你什么都不知道
Nobody’s come.
没有人来
We can’t hold on.
我们守不住了
Those fucking Stalinist bastards.
这群该死的斯大林份子杂种
This should have been over hours ago, mate.
几个小时前就该来了
They should have fucking taken that hill hours ago.
他们他妈的几个小时前就该拿下那座山
Trust them just to make a fucking point.
相信他们真是干了件蠢事
They’ve dumped us, Davey!
他们抛弃了我们,Davey
Madruga.
Madruga
Si…

Ammunition!
弹♥药♥
Wait…
等等
I’m waiting! I’m not going anywhere, am I?
我在等 我不要去哪,是不是?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!