Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Whoa!

Hello!
你好
Surprise!
惊喜
Olaf! Not yet!
雪宝 没到时间呢
Anna’s right.
安娜说得对
Our surprise holiday party doesn’t start
我们的节日惊喜派对
until after the Yule bell rings.
要等到圣诞钟声敲响后才开始
Sorry, the suspense is tearing me apart.
抱歉 我等的兴奋过头了
Thank you!
谢谢你
I’m excited too, Olaf.
我也很兴奋 雪宝
This is Arendelle’s first Christmas in forever.
这是阿伦黛尔多年以来的第一个圣诞节
The first of many to come.
也是今后无数个中的第一个
Elsa, look! They’re arriving!
艾莎 快看 大家都来了
♪ Look at everyone ♪
♪ 看看大家 ♪
♪ We planned a party as a big surprise ♪
♪ 我们筹划了一场惊喜派对 ♪
♪ Soon the ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer ♪
♪ 待会宴会厅就会充满欢笑 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season this year ♪
♪ 只要我们敲响今年的圣诞钟声 ♪
♪ This is overdue ♪
♪ 等了好久 ♪
♪ Gotta look our best ♪
♪ 一定要好好打扮 ♪
♪ I’ve never been so nicely dressed ♪
♪ 我从未打扮的这么好看 ♪
♪ We’ll be hosting and toasting ♪
♪ 我们这场派对 ♪
♪ The whole night through ♪
♪ 要狂欢一整夜 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season with you ♪
♪ 并与你一起敲响钟声 ♪
♪ It’s the first Christmas in forever ♪
♪ 这是长久以来第一次圣诞 ♪
♪ Since we opened up the gate ♪
♪ 自从城门敞开以来 ♪
♪ And it’s the first Christmas I remember to date ♪
♪ 这是我记忆中第一个圣诞 ♪
♪ And it’s already worth the wait ♪
♪ 一切等待都值得 ♪
♪ I feel the Christmas spirit in the air ♪
♪ 我感受到浓浓的圣诞气氛 ♪
♪ And the party will start At the strike of noon ♪
♪ 派对将在中午开始 ♪
♪ And we’ll ring in the season so soon ♪
♪ 我们即将敲响节日的钟声 ♪
Hey! It’s Kristoff and Sven!
嘿 是克里斯托夫和斯特
And the Yule bell!
还有圣诞钟
Why am I so excited about that?
我为什么这么兴奋
Olaf, the Yule bell signals
雪宝 敲响圣诞钟就代表
the start of the holidays in Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔开始欢度佳节了
♪ And it’s almost time to ring the bell ♪
♪ 敲响钟声的时刻即将到来 ♪
♪ We’ll hear it chime through Arendelle ♪
♪ 它的钟声将响彻阿伦黛尔 ♪
♪ It’s finally here and it’s happening fast ♪
♪ 期待已久的一刻终于来到 ♪
♪ We’ll make up for all We have missed in the past ♪
♪ 我们要弥补曾经错过的时光 ♪
♪ It’s time to celebrate ♪
♪ 欢庆时刻到来 ♪
♪ As we ring in the season ♪
♪ 我们终于敲响… ♪
♪ At last ♪
♪ 节日钟声 ♪
Let the holidays begin!
让节日开始吧
Okay, now!
好 就是现在
Surprise!
惊喜
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on. Going so soon?
请留步 这么快就要走了吗?
The Yule bell rang.
圣诞钟声已经敲响了
I must get home for my family’s holiday tradition…
我得回家准备家族传统
rolling the lefse. Um…
做挪威薄饼
Ours is putting out porridge for the Tomte.
我们要煮粥给圣诞精灵
We’re making traditional bordstabelbakkels!
我们要做传统的堆叠饼干
And I’m gonna filet the krumsakringlekakke!
我要去烤一些雪宝圣诞饼
That’s a thing, right?
有这种东西吧
Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen?
奥尔森先生和奥尔森太太
You’re welcome to join us in the castle if you’d like.
如果愿意的话 欢迎你们来城♥堡♥参加我们的派对
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
But Olga and I should be getting home
但是奥嘉和我要回家
to knit socks for our grandchildren.
给孙子们织袜子
It’s our tradition.
那是我们家的传统
Yes. And we wouldn’t want to intrude
没错 而且我们也不想打扰
on your family traditions.
你们的家族传统
Oh, so the surprise is everyone left.
所以惊喜是大家都走了
Hey, I say it’s their loss.
嘿 我觉得那是他们的损失
Who needs a big party anyway?
不过谁需要大型派对呢
Kristoff?
克里斯托夫
I’ve got just the thing to cheer you up
我知道怎么让你们开心起来
my favorite traditional troll tradition.
我最喜欢的传统 地精传统
Care to join in? Uh, yeah!
想加入吗 好呀
Okay, it starts with a gathering song,
好的 首先是一支聚会歌♥
“The Ballad of Flemmingrad.”
“弗莱明格民谣”
I love ballads!
我喜欢民谣
♪ Every December we all gather round ♪
♪ 每年十二月我们来聚会 ♪
♪ To pay our respects to a troll so renowned ♪
♪ 向一位著名的地精来致敬 ♪
♪ In remembrance of the friend we had ♪
♪ 以此纪念我们的朋友 ♪
♪ A jolly old soul we called Flemmingrad ♪
♪ 快活的老灵魂 弗莱明格 ♪
Tempo!
注意节拍
♪ We all dig deep down and we uproot the past ♪
♪ 我们怀念往昔 我们记住过去 ♪
♪ We shove up its nostrils a fistful of grass ♪
♪ 在他鼻孔里塞一把草 ♪
Nostrils?
鼻孔
♪ We shape his likeness bless his soul ♪
♪ 我们堆出他的模样 愿他灵魂安息 ♪
Whoa, gross.
哇 好恶心
♪ Oh Flemmy The fungus troll ♪
♪ 哦 弗莱明 蘑菇地精 ♪
Now, you lick his forehead and make a wish.
现在 亲吻他的额头 许下一个愿望
Who’s next?
下一个谁来
Elsa, you’re up.
艾莎 你去吧
Come on. Tastes like lichen.
来吧 尝起来像苔藓
You’re a princess. You don’t have to settle.
你是位公主 不用勉强自己
Okay. Not so much a royal activity. I get it.
好吧 的确不太适合王室的活动 我明白
But wait until you taste my traditional Flemmy stew.
不过等会一定要尝下我传统的弗莱明炖菜
It may smell like wet fur, but it’s a real crowd pleaser.
可能闻起来像湿毛皮 但其实超美味
Oh, thanks. We’re good.
哦 谢谢 不用了
Big breakfast.
早饭吃太撑了
I can’t wait!
我等不及咯
For what, Olaf?
等不急什么 雪宝
For your family tradition. What is it?
等不及看你们的家族传统啊 是什么呢
Tell me, tell me, tell me!
告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
Do we have any traditions, Elsa?
我们有什么家族传统吗 艾莎
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Well, I remember…
这个嘛 我记得…
♪ It was long ago ♪
♪ 在很久以前 ♪
♪ They would ring the bell ♪
♪ 他们会敲响钟声 ♪
♪ We could hear it chime through Arendelle ♪
♪ 我们能听见钟声响彻阿伦黛尔 ♪
♪ I remember the way that I felt back then ♪
♪ 我记得当时的感觉 ♪
♪ We would ring in the season ♪
♪ 我们会在节日里敲响钟声 ♪
♪ We would ring in the season ♪
♪ 我们会在节日里敲响钟声 ♪
But the Yule bell was for the kingdom.
但是钟声是为王国而敲的
What about us?
那我们自己家呢
After the gates were closed, we were never together.
自从城门紧闭后 我们就再也没团聚过
Elsa?
艾莎
I’m sorry, Anna.
对不起 安娜
It’s my fault we don’t have a family tradition.
都是我的错 让我们没有家族传统
Wait, Elsa…
等等 艾莎…
Sven! Anna and Elsa don’t have a family tradition.
斯特 安娜和艾莎没有家族传统
I know it’s sad…
我知道这很难过
but I have a solution!
但我有解决办法
We’ll go and find the best tradition
我们去寻找安娜和艾莎
Anna and Elsa have ever seen…
见过的最棒的家族传统
and bring it back to the castle!
然后把它带回城♥堡♥
Are you with me?
你和我一起去吗?
OW!
哇哦
Let’s go find their tradition!
我们去帮她们找传统回来
Ooh. House number one.
第一家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!