我不知道怎么找 快去
Well, you were the one who wanted to go for a walk, so start walking.
是你说你想走几步路 快走啊
The next one will be higher.
下一枪就是朝你身上开
Only with the orb can it be revealed.
只有圆球能让它显现
All right. l’ll need the orb.
我去 圆球给我
Do you want to see the Cradle of Life or not?
你到底想不想看生命摇篮
You tell me what to do with it.
你跟我说该怎么做
Don’t think you can outwit me, Croft.
你别想耍我 劳拉
Oh, do shut up.
闭嘴
So, this is the Cradle of Life.
原来这就是生命摇篮
Here we are.
我们到了
She’s all yours. Time to be a hero.
交给你了 该英雄救美了
There it is.
在那儿
Perfect, isn’t it?
太完美了 对吧
All that power in such a banal container.
不起眼的盒子却拥有强大力量
Legend tells that when Pandora saw inside the box,
传说当潘朵拉看见魔盒内部…
she cried a pool of black acid for tears.
就流下一池黑色硫酸眼泪
And as it was a woman who found the box,
既然是女人发现魔盒
l see no reason to break with tradition.
我想没有理由打破优良传统
A woman should collect the box.
应该是女人去拿魔盒
Go on!
快去拿
lt is impossible to reach.
我够不到
Now, take it!
快拿
Take it!
快拿上来
l don’t think so, Reiss!
你想都别想 莱斯
You okay?
你没事吧
l’m fine. l’m fine. There you go. Right.
我没事 坐下吧
You come prepared. Well, l know how clumsy you are.
你是有备而来 我知道你笨手笨脚
Hillary and Bryce?
希拉瑞和布莱斯呢
They’re fine.
他们没事
Thank you.
谢了
What was that?
你说什么
thank you.
谢谢你
Let’s get out of here.
我们走吧
Terry? What are you doing?
泰瑞 你在干嘛
What? You’re joking, right?
你开玩笑吧
We’re taking this with us. This is ours.
这是我们的 我要把它带走
You’re not walking out of here with that box.
你不能把魔盒带走
So, what are you saying? We just leave it, when it’s worth a fortune?
你说什么 这么值钱的东西要留在这儿
Put it back. No, l don’t think so.
放回去 办不到
lt could kill millions of innocent people.
它会害死成千上万的无辜百姓
Now you’re being dramatic. Put it back.
你太大惊小怪了 放回去
No!

l’ve helped you keep this away from Reiss. This is my reward.
我帮你阻止莱斯的阴谋 这是我的奖赏
l’m taking it with me.
我要把它带走
So, it’s come to this, has it?
终究要翻脸 是吧
Well, you do have authorization to kill me.
你是有权杀死我
Better do it, then.
最好赶快动手
‘Cause if you think standing in front of me is going to be enough…
如果你以为 站在我前面就能拦住我
You don’t have it in you to stop me.
你没有那个能耐
See, all your beliefs…
你的一切信念…
all your ideals… they’re not real.
你的理想 都不是真的
l am. And you’ve loved me.
我才真实 你也爱我
l don’t know how strong you think you are,
我不知你自以为有多强悍
but you are not going to choose them over me.
但你绝不会为了那些而杀我
Now move. No.
让开 不
Fine.
好吧
The box is safe now.
魔盒安全了
Some things are not meant to be found.
有些东西不该被找到
Can’t you ever do anything the easy way?
你每次都要搞这么复杂吗
l wouldn’t want to disappoint you.
我可不想让你失望
Lara, are you okay? Lara, you all right?
劳拉 你没事吧 劳拉 你还好吧
This is… very touching.
你们… 好感人哦
You know us, always making friends… having a laugh.
你也知道我们最爱交朋友… 四处寻开心
Getting married.
还有结婚
What?
什么
This is a wedding ceremony and you are the grooms.
这是婚礼 你们是新郞
Good luck, boys.
祝你们幸福
Go! Go!
快闪 快闪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!