And I didn’t even have to ask.
早上好!
Top of the morning to you!
噢! 早上好
Oh! Morning.
毫无疑问 这是很高档的箱子
That’s a fancy bit of suitcase, no mistake.
质量超好 有眼睛的都看得出来 对吧?
It’s quality. You can see that just by looking at it, you know?
嗯哼 是的
Mmm-hmm.
那么 和你一块其实算愉快
Well, I’d say it’s been a pleasure,
但是 我想我们都知道…
but I think we both know that…
等等 不! 等等! 等等! 快回来! 你们不能…
Wait. No! Wait! Wait! Come back here! You can’t just…
他们…
They…
Big Tom的酒馆 全天现场音乐演奏 有啤酒 不提供食物
你来了
There you are.
等我喝完 我就打电♥话♥叫人来给我们拖车
Soon as I finish this, I’ll call us a tow truck.
我们? 这里没有我们
Us? There is no us.
我会打电♥话♥叫真正的计程车 你 离我远点
I am calling a real taxi. You leave me alone.
好吧 Bob
Okay, Bob.
打扰下
Excuse me.
Eoghan 没错吧?
Eoghan?
是Eoghan(音同Owen)
Eoghan.
噢!
Oh!
请问您这有电♥话♥吗? 有吗?
Do you have a phone, please? Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
一路平安
Safe home.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你们对我箱子的照顾
So nice of you to look after my suitcase,
但是现在我要拿回来了 谢谢
but I’ll take it back. Thank you.
这样好吗 夫人?
Is that right, missus?
我要向大使♥馆♥投诉你们
I’ll call the American ambassador.
噢 这难道是他的?
Oh, is this his?
呃 我只是…
Well, I just…
我…
I…
时间到 兄弟们
Fun’s over, lads.
把东西还给她
Give the girl her stuff back.
你算老几?
And who the hell are you?
小人物 路见不平拔刀相助
Nobody. Just keeping the peace.
是吗? 回家平你自己吧
Yeah? Well, you can keep your peace out of it.
这真叫人…
That was…
佩服
impressive.
哎哟!
Ow!

Out.
这就走
Fair enough.
嗨 我只想…
Hi. I just…
拿上我的东西就走
Should just get my things and go.
他一定有什么特别之处
Must be something special.
谁?
Who?
你的男人
Your fella.
噢!
Oh!
你说Jeremy 是的
Jeremy. He is.
他…
He’s…
他是个心脏病专家
He’s a cardiologist.
嗨 下一趟去都柏林的火车是几点?
Hi. When is the next train to Dublin?
你来的正及时
You’re just in time.
下一趟车在2小时43分钟后出发
The next train leaves in two hours and 43 minutes.
很好
Great.
还有 去都柏林是要一些bob的
It’s a few bob to Dublin, mind.
“Bob”是?
“Bob”?
现金
Cash.
钱 懂了吗?
Money. You know?

Mmm.
喂 伙计
Hey, fella.
这是Ballycarbery
Ballycarbery.
嗯 你也是
Mmm. Same to you.
我是说那是Ballycarbery城♥堡♥
There. Ballycarbery Castle.
据说这是爱尔兰十大奇景之一
It’s one of the 10 wonders of Ireland, so I’m told.
只需15分钟就可以爬到顶上
Can only be 15 minutes to the top.
我可不想错过火车
I don’t want to miss the train.
对 那倒是 可别错过了火车
Yeah, well, that’s a good point. Don’t miss the train.

No.
只有2个半小时
Only two and a half hours.
很快就会过去了
Time is going to fly.
我就呆这
I’ll stay here.
随你便
Suit yourself.
当然
I will.

Hi.

Hi.
喂 Declan?
Declan?
等等! 我挺喜欢城♥堡♥的
Wait! I love castles.
这很美
It’s beautiful.
真遗憾 你不能赶在商店关门前到达都柏林
I’m sorry you’re not gonna get to Dublin before the shops shut.
我的兴趣不光是购物
I have other interests besides shopping.
我有工作 有自己的生活
I have a life. A job.
那你的工作是什么?
What do you do, then?
我是布置公♥寓♥的
I stage apartments.
布置公♥寓♥ 那是…
Stage apartments, now that’s…
是…
That’s…
是什么?
What’s that?
就是 当有人出♥售♥公♥寓♥或房♥子时
Well, when somebody is selling an apartment or a home,
我把家具摆进去 把它布置得尽可能漂亮
I bring stuff in and make it look as beautiful as it can look.
那当他们买♥♥下房♥子时 也可以得到那些家具?
And they get to keep all the stuff when they buy it?
不 我会拿走
No, I take it away.
我只是向他们展示一种可行的布置方案
I’m just presenting them with the possibilities.
增加房♥子的卖♥♥点
I put a sheen on it.
等等 那么 你负责布置房♥子 对吗?
Hang on. So you do your job, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
买♥♥家看♥房♥♥子买♥♥♥房♥♥子 对吗?
They buy the house, yeah?

Yeah.
然后你再过来 把所有东西都搬走 是吗?
And then you come along and you take all the stuff away again, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
那你其实就在行骗
You’re a con artist.
不是 我不是骗子…
No, I’m not a con…
这就是你一贯的作风
That’s just so typical of you.
你总把人往坏处想
You think the worst of everybody.
没有
No.
噢 是吗? 我倒想知道 你对谁会有过好的评价
Oh, no? I’d love to know who you have a good word for.
你就是一个啊
I can think of a couple of good words for you.
猜个谜
Riddle me this.
如果你的房♥子着火了 你漂亮的房♥子
If your apartment’s on fire, your beautiful apartment,
你会抢救什么物品?
what would you take?
什么?
What?
如果你的房♥子着火 而你只有60秒时间
If your house was on fire and you had 60 seconds,
你会拿走什么? 说说看
what would you take? Come on.
我…
I…
说呀 西戎被上的吉娃娃?
Come on. Would it be the Chihuahua on the duvet?
我才不要和你玩这种游戏
I’m not playing this game with you.
你就是这样
There you are.
那你会拿什么走?
What would you take?
你会拿什么走? 如果你可爱的小酒馆着火了
What would you take? Your lovely inn is on fire.

Hmm.
你会拿走什么? 你的…
What are you going to take? You know, your…
火舌窜上了楼梯 你有60秒时间
Flames coming up the stairs. You’ve got 60 seconds.
噢!
Oh!
你酒馆的酒瓶都爆了
The bottles of alcohol in your pub are exploding.
你会抓住什么?
What are you going to grab?
我很清楚我会”抓住”什么
I know exactly what I’d “grab”.
噢 是吗? 是什么?
Oh, yeah? What?
不告诉你
Not telling you.
是你的手艺吧 可以做出来 却拿不走?
You can dish it, but you can’t take it, can you?
这真的是…
It’s really…
真是一座城♥堡♥!
It’s a castle!
我说过了
Told you.
那这座城♥堡♥有什么故事?
So what’s the story with this place?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!