嗯 是 至少不是他
Yeah. Right. At least it wasn’t him.
我…
I’m…
我想 我不适合参加婚礼
I thought I was bad at weddings.
你不是该带我去都柏林吗?
Aren’t you supposed to be taking me to Dublin?
好 告诉我什么时候去 像往常一样 为您效劳
Well, just tell me when. As ever, your servant awaits.
Declan 你知道吗?
You know what, Declan?
你知道你是什么?
Do you know what you are?
嗯… 嗯
Mmm… hmm.
你是个野兽
You’re a beast.
你真的
You’re a real
是个野兽
beast.

Hmm.
我受不了你了
And I cannot stand you.
– 真的吗? – 嗯… 嗯
– Really? – Mmm… hmm.
但是 你知道吗?
But you know what?
我喜欢上你了
I’m onto you.
真的吗?
Is that right?
你所有的兽♥性♥像…
All your beastishness is like…
一种行为
It’s an act.
是很大的 巨大的 庞大的面纱
It’s a great, big, massive cover-up.
你咆哮 你尖叫 但是你…
And you growl and you snap, but you are in…
你很痛苦
you’re in pain.
你有…
And you’ve got a…
你的兽爪上有锋利的爪牙
you’ve got a big thorn in your beasty paw.
像狮子
Like a lion.
一个可爱的 可爱的狮子
A lovely, lovely lion.
– 很棒 – 对不起
– Great. – I’m sorry.
真浪漫
That’s romantic.
来 站起来 站起来!
Up you come. Up!
上帝啊 你真是个傻瓜
God, you’re a lump.
我的手提箱!
My suitcase!
别担心Louis 我会带着他的
Don’t worry about Louis. I’ll get him.
开什么玩笑
You’re joking me.
好极了
Perfect.
你可以从我的账单里扣掉咖啡的钱
You can deduct the coffee from my bill.
扣掉 别忘了加上买♥♥新鞋的钱
Deduct away. Don’t forget to add on for a new pair of shoes,
呕吐
Pukey.
拿去洗吧 洗洗就干净了
Put them in the wash, they’ll be grand.
你误掉公交车了
You missed your bus.
二十分钟后还有一辆
There’s another one in 20 minutes.
哦 天呐 我还和你一起去吗?
Oh, God. Am I still coming with you?
我付了钱 让你带我去都柏林
I am paying you to take me to Dublin
你就得带我去都柏林
and you’re taking me to Dublin.
好的 谢谢
That’s fine. Thank you.
他出去了
He’s out.
我给前台留了言
I left a message with the front desk.
那么 都柏林
So, Dublin.
到地方了
Right on time.
我想 我该付你钱了
So I suppose I should pay you.
我也觉得你该付钱了
I suppose you should.
酒店里有自动取款机
There’ll be an ATM at the hotel.
好吧 我又要做搬运工吗?
Right, so I’ll be portering again, will I?
你不想就算了
Not if you don’t want to.
我可没说
I didn’t say that.
我们打辆车
We can get a cab.
女人 你自己长腿了 是吧?
You’ve got legs, haven’t you, woman?
这是别人告诉我拥有最好的特征
My best feature, so I’m told.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
真是个漂亮的城市
It’s a beautiful city.
我还没遇上个要暗算我的阴险人
And I haven’t seen one backstabbing snake.
没错 但还是有很多投机者和骗子 你得留意
Yeah, well, it’s the chancers and cheats that you have to watch out for.
她在这里 不是吗?
She’s here, isn’t she?
在都柏林 是你所谓投机者和骗子中的一个
In Dublin. One of the chancers and cheats.
照片上的金发美女
The blonde in the photo.
带走她的男人是谁?
Who was the guy?
哦!
Oh!
就是照片上那个男的…
So him and her…

Right.
对不起
Sorry.
我 Kaleigh和 Ryan一起经营Caragh
We were all running the Caragh together, me, Kaleigh, Ryan.
我们白手起家建了那个酒馆
So we bought the pub and built it up from nothing.
我们经营得很不错 我们的生意非常红火
We really got it going. I mean, we were flying.
我以为 我和Kaleigh互相喜欢
And I thought that me and Kaleigh were mad for each other.
但显然不是这样
Apparently not.
如果我有60秒可以逃离火场 我要拿的东西就是
So that thing I’d grab if I had 60 seconds,
我妈妈的克拉达戒指
it’s my mother’s Claddagh ring.
就是那个 两只手的造型环抱戴有皇冠的爱心(寓意让爱情和友谊主宰一切)
You know, the ones with the two hands holding the crowned heart.
嗯… 嗯
Mmm… hmm.
嗯 戒指还在她那
Well, she’s got it.
好吧 你现在在这里 你应该找到她 拿回戒指
Well, you’re here now. You should find her and get it back.
我不知道
I don’t know.
那是你妈妈的戒指
It’s your mother’s ring.
我怎么觉得那像是你的戒指
Anyway, I thought it was your ring
我们担心它做什么
we were meant to be worrying about.
傻女人
Diddly-eye.
哦 是啊 我有什么好担心的
Oh, yeah. Right.
嗯 我很高兴 你终于肯说出来了
Well, I’m glad to see you’re finally on board.
我可不是要和你谈心 我只是个帮忙提行李的老男人
It has nothing to do with me. I’m just the old bag carrier around here.
我♥干♥嘛要理你的感受?
Why should I care?
你真的不理会我的想法?
So you don’t?
会有影响吗?
Would it make a difference?
走吧
Come on.
那么
So.
那么
So.
– 给 – 不 不用了
– Here. – Nah, it’s okay.
Declan 拿着吧 我们谈好了的 拿着?
Declan, take it. We had a deal. Please?
知道吗 你不如还我那个一元硬币 我们就到此为止了好吗?
Tell you what. Why don’t you just give me that one bob and we’ll call it a day?
哪个一元硬币?
Which one bob?
我们为了争床抛的那个
The one we flipped for the bed.
好吧
Yeah.
骗子
Liar.
– 好吧 祝你好运 – 嗯
– Well, best of luck. – Yeah.
再见了 Louis
So long, Louis.
Anna啊
Anna.
嗯?
Yes?
Anna啊! Anna!
Anna! Anna!
嗨! 终于见面了 天呐
Hi! Finally. God.
我急得都要去找个直升机搜救队去找你了
I thought I was gonna have to call a helicopter rescue team to come get you.
– 你去哪了? 嗨 – 嘿
– Where have you been? Hi. – Hey.
– 说来话长 – 对不起
– Long story. – Sorry.
见到你真太好了
It’s good to see you.
– 你还好吗? 好吗? – 嗯 还好
– You okay? Yeah? – Mmm. Yeah.

Hi.
不好意思 你是?
I’m sorry, do I know you?
哦!
Oh!
Jeremy 他是Declan Declan和我开车…
Jeremy, this is Declan. Declan and I drove…
是他把我从Dingle带到Dublin的
He helped me get from Dingle to Dublin.
哦! 好吧 嗯 那 我不嫉妒这种帮助
Oh! Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, well, I don’t envy that job.
这个女人可不擅长冒险
This lady is not big on adventure.
的确
No.
很高兴认识你 兄弟
Nice to meet you, bro.
– 很高兴认识你 – 嗯 好的
– Nice to meet you. – Yeah. Yeah.
那她照顾好你了吗?
So did she take care of you?
你给他小费没?
Did you tip him?
哦!
Oh!
她付我钱了
She paid me.
很好 那谢谢你把她安全送到这里
Great. Well, thanks for getting her home safe.
哦 老天 我想死你了! 想死你了! 想死你了!
Oh, God, I missed you! I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
不 我是非常想你
No, I really missed you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!