快点 他们追上来了
Come on, come on, they’re gaining on us.
我会甩掉他们
I’ll lose ’em.
看吧 果然
Yeah, that’s right.
当心
Look out!
哎呀抱歉 我不是故意吓你们的
Oh, gee. Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
停下
Stop.
好痒啊
That tickles.
我还在适应那种力量感
Still getting used to that strength thing.
大家都还好吗?
Everybody okay?
好 现在把武器给我
Good. Now hand me those weapons.
我的礼貌哪去了?
Where are my manners?
“请”把那些武器递给我
Please hand me those weapons.
真不敢相信我忘了”请”字
Can’t believe I forgot the “please.”
好吧 我希望你们吸取了教训
Okay, I hope you learned your lesson.
犯罪是没有回报的
Crime doesn’t pay.
再见
Adios.
那个人是谁?一个新的英雄吗?
Who is that guy? A new superhero?
是的 一个超级礼貌的英雄
Yeah, a super polite hero.
来吧
Come on.
你准备好做这笔交易了吗?
Are you ready to do this deal?
只要你别像上次那样放鸽子 企鹅人
As long as you don’t get cold flippers like last time, Penguin.
哈 放鸽子
Hah, cold flippers.
什麽?是谁?
What? Who was that?
在这裡
Up here.
我不想粗鲁地打断你
I didn’t wanna be rude and interrupt
但是 我这麽做是因为
but, well, then I did because,
你懂的 犯罪活动
you know, criminal activity.
抓住他 小子们
Get him, boys.
我今天受够了被人挠痒痒 谢谢
I’ve had enough of being tickled today, thank you.
现在 大家都安静地过来怎麽样?
Now, how about everyone comes along quietly?
哈 不太可能 小红
Hah, not likely, Red.
激光也伤不了我 所以你以为铁链就能?
Lasers don’t hurt me, so you think that chains will?
别这样 伙计们 我只是不想预先评判你们
Come on, guys, I was trying not to prejudge you.
那就安静的…?
So… quietly then?
米琪 小米琪
Mitzi. Mitzi girl.
有什麽问题吗 小姐?
Is there a problem, miss?
米琪 她被困在树上了
Mitzi, she’s stuck in the tree.
别担心 我会找到她的
Don’t worry, I’ll get her.
来吧 小猫咪
Come on, little kitten.
哈哈 看看你
Hoho! Look at you.
哇 你怎麽上来的?
Wow, how did you get up here?
来吧 给你
Come here. Here you go.
以后试着用牵引绳拴住她
Try to keep her on a leash from now on.
它不仅实用
Not only is it practical,
也是法律规定
it’s the law.
回见
So long.
哇 真是有史以来最棒的超级英雄
Wow, that’s the nicest superhero ever.
好吧 周围没人 所以…
Okay, no one around, so…
沙赞
Shazam!
最棒的一天
Best day ever!
哎呀呀 小男孩巴特森终于回来了
Well, well, well,little boy Batson has finally returned.
嘿 特伦斯 科裡 布莱恩
Oh, hey, Terrance, Corey, Brian.
你们今天过的如何?
How are you guys today?
太好了 事实上 好得不能再好
Great. In fact, better than great.
我不知道你今天去了哪
I don’t know where you went off to today,
但你错过了一对来自大都会的好夫妇
but you missed out on a nice couple from Metropolis
他们想找一个行为端正的小男孩
looking for a well-behaved little boy.
你走后 他们选了我
And since you were gone, they picked me.
我真为你高兴 特伦斯
I’m really happy for you, Terrance.
我相信你会 比利
Oh, I bet you are, Billy,
你总是这麽大方
you’re always selfless
这就是为什麽你最后总是孤身一人
and that’s why you’ll always end up alone.
再见了 小比利
Later, little Billy.
祝你下次好运
Better luck next time.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我说”最棒”了吗?
Did I say “best”?
应该是最糟的一天
I meant worst day ever.
看看这些 “闪光人阻止了抢劫”
Take a look at these. “Lightning guy stops robbery.”
“大宝贝挫败了法尔科内”
“Big cheese foils Falcone.”
“英雄救了树上的狗”
“Hero saves dog in tree.”
他从树上救了一隻狗?
He saved a dog from a tree?
我的意思是 即使超人也不会那样做
I mean, even Superman doesn’t do that.
我相信超人会把狗从树上救下来
I’m sure Superman would save a dog from a tree
如果他曾经见过的话
if he ever saw one.
如果我们集中注意力而不是聊天
Maybe if we were paying attention instead of talking,
我们会知道的 对吧 肯特?
we’d know, wouldn’t we, Kent?
对不起 怀特先生
Sorry, Mr. White.
我不需要抱歉 我需要答桉
I don’t want sorry, I want answers.
他是谁?他来自哪裡?
Who is he? Where is he from?
他叫什麽名字?我是说 看看那个简介
What’s his name? I mean, look at that profile.
他的下巴看起来像大理石做的
His chin looks like it was made of marble.
所以我们就叫他”大理石队长”
That’s it. We’ll call him “Captain Marble.”
已经有人了 主编
Already taken, Chief.
是吗?没关係
Is it? It doesn’t matter.
问题是 他想要什麽?
Point is, what does he want?
他为什麽这麽有礼貌?
Why is he so polite?
这是个创世纪的故事
This is the story of the century.
我想要《星球日报》昨天的独家新闻
And I want a Daily Planet exclusive yesterday.
你们为什麽都站在这?
Well, what are you all standing around for?
赶紧走
Go, go!
抱歉 – 请原谅
I’m sorry. – Excuse me.
不 没关係…这是…
No, it’s okay… This is…
好的
Yeesh.
肯特 – 是 我要去…
Kent. – Yeah, I was just…
我正要按您说出去安排採访
about to go out and get you that interview,
怀特先生
Mr. White.
别担心 孩子
Ah, don’t worry about that, son,
超级英雄从来不是你的强项
superheroes have never been your strong suit.
是吗 我不那麽觉得
Well, I don’t know about that.
我有另一个任务给你
I have another assignment for you.
一些重要的 有意义的事情
Something important, something meaningful,
一些只有你才能做的事情
something that only you can do.
我不会让你失望的 怀特先生 是什麽?
I won’t let you down, Mr. White. What is it?
明天之前我需要1000字关于大都会农贸市场的文章
I need 1,000 words about the Metropolis Farmer’s Market by tomorrow.
他们有个很棒的肥料展览
They have this amazing fertilizer exhibit
如果有一个人知道肥料该怎麽写
and if there’s one person that knows how to write about manure,
那就是你了 肯特
it’s you, Kent.
没问题 怀特先生
Sure thing, Mr. White.
比如 这个萝卜是有机的吗?
Like, is this radish organic?
当然 是我自己种的
Absolutely, grew it myself.
我怎麽能确定呢 伙计?
Well, how can I be sure, dude?
这个嘛…
Well, uh…
很好 是有机食品
So good. Organic.
早说了
Told you.
该死的搾汁机
Dang juicer.
我好像没法把它弄下来
I can’t seem to get this down.
谢谢你 陌生人
Oh. Thanks, stranger.
为主人收集所有的食物
Gather all the food for the master,
必须安抚他
he must be appeased.
主人会很高兴
Master will be pleased.
我是说 我做过农民
I mean, I was a farmer.
所以 我想当然应该报道一下农贸市场
So, of course I guess I should report on the farmer’s market.
对了 我要给怀特先生
And, by golly, I’m gonna give Mr. White
他所见过最好的关于常见农产品的文章
the best article on perennial produce he’s ever seen.
救命 有怪物
Help! Monsters!
有人有麻烦了
Someone’s in trouble.
看起来克拉克·肯特不是今天唯一有任务的人
Looks like Clark Kent isn’t the only one with an assignment today.
难道你不知道吗?
Don’t you know?
偷窃从来不是健康饮食的一部分
Stealing is never part of a healthy diet.
微不足道的氪星人
Puny Kryptonian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!