好吧
Fine.
沙赞
Shazam!
比利·巴特森
Billy Batson.

Hey!
我不明白 你是怎麽…
I don’t understand. How did you…
这一切都是从我帮你解决双面人开始的
It all started when I helped you during that Two-Face situation.
哦不 哪一个?哪一个?
Oh, no. Which one? Which one?
红色的电线 比利
The red wire, Billy.
我不知道这是谁的声音
I don’t know who the voice belonged to.
我只知道它救了我们的命
I just knew it saved our lives.
从那以后 我开始了我的日常生活
After that, I went about my usual routine.
比利 这是你最后一笔回收的钱了
Well, Billy, that’s the last of the money you got from recycling.
希望这个三明治值这个价 因为我快饿死了
Hope this sandwich is worth it ’cause I’m starving.
施捨点吃的吧
Spare some food.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a great day.
你是个好孩子 比利·巴特森
You’re a nice boy, Billy Batson.
嘿 你怎麽知道我的名字?
Hey, how do you know my name?
在接下来几天裡
That wasn’t the only weird thing
这还不是我遇到的唯一奇怪的事
that happened to me over the next couple of days.
对不起 女士 我来帮你
Excuse me, ma’am, let me give you a hand.
你是个好孩子 比利·巴特森
You’re a nice boy, Billy Batson.
我总是遇到一些奇怪的人
I just kept running into the strangest people.
嘿 先生 你掉了这个
Hey, mister, you dropped this.
你是个好孩子
You’re a nice boy.
这个 为你解决麻烦
Here. For your trouble.
免费地铁币吗?谢谢 先生
Free subway token? Thanks, mister.
我一点也不知道那个小玩意儿
Little did I know that small token
将带我踏上一段不可思议的旅程
would lead me on an incredible journey.
比利·巴特森 我们发现了…你的价值
Billy Batson, you have been found… worthy.
这个声音…
That voice.
登上车 开始一生难忘的冒险吧
Climb aboard for the adventure of a lifetime.
这是什麽地方?
What is this place?
“人类的七种罪恶”
“The seven deadly enemies of man.”
哇 好吓人的一群
Whoa, what a scary bunch.
比利·巴特森
Billy Batson!
我一直在等你
I’ve been expecting you.
是你吗?我把吃的给了那个老人
You? That old man I gave the food to.
我帮忙过马路的那个女人
That woman I helped to cross the street.
我把钱还给的那个男的
And that guy I returned his money to.
他们都是你 – 是的
They were all you. – Yes.
我那样做是为了考验你 比利
I did that to test you, Billy.
考验我?考验我什麽?
Test me? Test me for what?
看看你是否配得上伟大的力量
To see if you’re worthy of great power.
你是可以的 比利
And you are, Billy.
我从未见过如此纯洁的心灵
Never have I seen a heart so pure.
世界是个危险的地方
The world is a dangerous place.
它需要英雄像你这样的英雄
It needs heroes. Heroes like you.
你只需要说出我的名字
All you need to do is say my name.
你的名字?
Your name?
沙赞
Shazam!
沙……赞?
Sha… zam?
不不 你不能只是胆怯地说
No, no, no. You can’t just say it timidly.
否则 你怎麽向别人介绍自己呢?
Otherwise, how would you ever introduce yourself to people?
那太荒谬了
That’d be ridiculous.
有意义 有目的地说出来
Say it with meaning, with purpose.
沙赞
Shazam!
在获得沙讚的力量后 我开始工作
After getting the power of Shazam, I went to work,
尽我所能帮助这个城市
helping the city as best I could.
这很神奇
It was awesome.
不仅是因为我有这些不可思议的能力
Not just because I had these incredible powers
但是 你知道
but, you know,
因为我是个成年人
because I was a grownup.
对不起 孩子 下次再来吧
Sorry, kid. Maybe next time.
下一个
Next.
一位 谢谢
One, please.
但即使有那麽大的力量
But even with all that power,
这也并不重要
it didn’t really matter.
我只是想有归属感
I just wanted to belong.
不想孤单
To not be alone.
你不会明白的 你是蝙蝠侠
You wouldn’t understand. You’re the Batman.
你有朋友 有家人
You’ve got friends, a family.
但作为一个孩子
But being a kid,
一个孤儿
an orphan,
这是很糟糕的
it’s the worst.
我完全理解你不想和我一起工作
I totally understand if you don’t want to work with me,
现在你知道了
now that you know.
嗯…我很抱歉
Uh… I’m sorry.
我知道这应该是一个重要的时刻
I know this is supposed to be, like, an important moment,
但我真的不认识你
but I don’t really recognize you.
也许在你成年的时候?
Maybe in your adult form?
我是布鲁斯·韦恩
I’m Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯·韦恩?
Bruce Wayne?
就是那个布鲁斯·韦恩?
Like, the Bruce Wayne?
亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩?
Billionaire Bruce Wayne?
有那些超贵跑车的布鲁斯·韦恩?
The Bruce Wayne with all those super expensive sports cars?
私人飞机裡有自己游乐场的布鲁斯·韦恩?
The Bruce Wayne with the private jet that has its own arcade in it?
神圣的魔草啊 那是什麽样的?
Holy moly! What’s that like?
没关係 我是说 我有的 像是…
It’s okay. I mean, I only have, like,
500个在线游戏 没什麽大不了的
500 games onboard. No big whoop.
太棒了
Awesome!
听着 比利
Listen, Billy,
当我像你这麽大的时候 我也失去了父母
when I was a kid about your age, I lost my parents, too.
所以我知道什麽是孤独
So I know what it is to be alone.
我接受了这种恐惧和孤独 并决定做些好事
I took that fear and loneliness and decided to do something good with it.
就像你现在做的一样
Just like you’re doing.
比利 为你自己感到骄傲 孩子们也可以成为英雄
Be proud of who you are, Billy. Kids can be heroes too.
我以前养过的三隻知更鸟就证明了这一点
My three former Robins are a testament to that.
你所做的事都很勇敢
What you did? That’s brave.
让我知道你是谁?
Showing me really who you are?
这是信任
That’s trust.
我不知道别人会怎麽说 但你对我很好
I don’t know what the others would say, but you’re all right with me.
现在 回到正题
Now, back to business.
我们必须弄清楚为什麽正义联盟要收集所有的食物
We have to figure out why the Justice League is gathering all that food,
还有如何阻止那个心灵感应的暴君 思维先生
and how to stop that telepathic tyrant, Mr. Mind.
说到食物 我饿了
Speaking of food, I’m starving.
哦 我也是
Ooh, me too.
想看些酷的东西吗?
Hey, wanna see something cool?
艾尔弗雷德 能给我两杯牛奶和饼乾吗?
Alfred, can I get two glasses of milk and cookies?
不是燕麦片那种
And not the oatmeal kind.
也许…裡面带巧克力片的?
Maybe… Ooh, something with chocolate chips in it?
随你的便 达米安少爷
As you wish, Master Damian.
呃 达米安?我…哦 是的
Uh, Damian? I’m… Oh, oh, yes.
快点 老头子 – 老头子?
Faster, old man. – Old man…
你有自己的管家? – 不错吧?
You have your own butler? – Not bad, right?
我要什麽他就给我做什麽
He’ll make me whatever I want.
除非我把他气疯了 经常是这样…
Unless I make him mad, which happens more than…
等一下 就是这样
Wait a minute. That’s it!
思维先生说为了控制我们
Mr. Mind said that in order to control us,
他必须确保我们的思想年轻且易受影响
he had to make sure our minds were young and impressionable.
但这也意味着他有局限性
But that also means he has limits.
如果我是对的 我当然一直都是对的
And if I’m right, which I always am,
我们的朋友大脑越活跃
the more active the brains of our friends are,
就越难控制
the more difficult they are to control.
所以我们必须让他们生气 或有压力
So we have to make them angry or stressed.
那将打破他对他们的控制
And that will break his hold on them.
没错
Exactly.
一旦控制被打破
Once the hold is broken,
我们就把其中一个干♥扰♥器♥扔到他们身上 就完事了
we toss one of these disrupters onto them, and presto!
不再有精神控制
No more mind control.
明白了 – 沙赞
Got it. – And, Shazam?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!