完蛋了 进攻 快
Jig’s up. Attack, now!
请原谅
Excuse me.
对于一个娃娃来说
For a doll,
你为什麽这麽的…
why’d you have to be such a…
你知道的 愚蠢
you know, Dummy?
放开我 冒牌货
Let go, imposter!
冒牌货?是我先用了这名字的
Imposter? I called this name first.
氪星人 我以前打败过你的同类
Kryptonian, I’ve defeated your kind before.
你不是奥姆的对手
You’re no match for Oom.
这比成年超人的轻点
This would be beneath adult Superman.
我吗?不止如此
Me? Not so much.
拜託 一点都不好笑
Come on, it’s not funny.
我不想离开沼泽 知道吗?
I didn’t want to leave the swamp, you know?
但他不在乎
But he didn’t care.
没有人理解我
No one understands me.
结束了 席瓦纳
It’s over, Sivana.
但愿如此
I hope so.
我厌倦了被思想控制 我们都是
I’m tired of being mindcontrolled. We all are.
我只想要回家 按照自己的计划去统治世界
All I want to do is go home and work on my own plans for world domination.
太棒了 我是说 很好
Great! I mean, good.
不是好 应该是…
Not good. It’s…
你想停下这很好 但不是…
It’s good that you wanna stop, but not…
思维先生在哪儿?
Where is Mr. Mind?
他在那边
He’s there.
你觉得我们能在裡面发现什麽?
What do you think we’ll find in there?
不管是什麽 我们都要一起面对
Whatever it is, we’ll face it together.
哈迪斯的中暑啊
By Hades’ heatstroke,
那是什麽?
what is that?
似乎是某种”迪蛹”
It appears to be some sort of chrysallis.
大家都知道它的发音是”蝶蛹”
Everyone knows it’s pronounced chrysalis.
我们能把它叫做茧吗?
Can we just call it a cocoon?
不管我们叫它什麽 它是干吗用的?
Well, whatever we’re calling it, what’s it for?
是思维先生的
For Mr. Mind.
伙计们 我想我们得离开这裡
Uh, guys, I think we need to get out of here.
现在
Now!
附议
Seconded.
我们确实需要一些飞蛾球了
We’re gonna need some serious moth balls.
我们能抓住它的 伙计们 上
We can do this, team. Let’s get him.
傻瓜
Fools!
你们已经完成了使命
You have served your purpose.
你们为我收集了所需的营养来完成我的转变
You gathered the sustenance I needed to complete my transformation.
现在 地球上没有什麽可以阻止我
Now nothing on Earth can stop me
统治你们这些心胸狭窄的凡人
from ruling over you smallminded mortals.
地球上没有吗?
Nothing on Earth?
就是这样
That’s it.
跟我来
Follow me!
你们不会那麽容易逃脱我的 少年联盟
You won’t get away from me that easily, Junior League.
不管你想干什麽 沙赞 快点
Whatever it is you’re hoping to do, Shazam, do it fast.
跟着他们
Follow them.
跟着他们
Follow them.
他追来了
He’s coming!
坚持住
Hold on!
这趟旅程最好快点结束
Oh, this ride better end quick.
这应该会慢下来?
Is this supposed to slow down?
嗯 应该吧…
Uh, yeah?
赐予我力量的巫师就住在这裡
The Wizard who gave me my powers lives here.
他知道该怎麽做 来吧
He’ll know what to do. Come on.
你看到永恆的力量了吗?
Do you see the power of eternity?
是的 力量 我必须拥有它
Yes. The power, I must have it.
巫师 巫师
Wizard. Wizard!
啥?
What?
哦 比利
Oh, Billy!
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
“比利”?
“Billy”?
我是说…
I said…
“傻” 傻赞…
Silly.” Silly Shazam.
你能来真是太好了
So good of you to come.
还带来了一些年轻的朋友
And you brought some young friends
在永恆之石玩”不给糖就捣蛋”
to trick or treat at the Rock of Eternity.
可爱的服装
Lovely costumes.
头饰上的星星真的把人的目光从你的脸上引开了
The star on that tiara really draws your eyes away from your face.
我就说是吧
Told you guys.
我想我还有一些玉米糖
I think I have some candy corn in the back.
巫师… – 那是100年前的事了
Wizard… – Mm, but that was 100 years ago.
呃 巫师?
Uh, Wizard?
玉米糖会变质吗?
Does candy corn go bad?
啊不 巫师 这是正义联盟
Ugh. No. Wizard, this is the Justice League.
他们被一条恶毒的蠕虫变成这样
They’ve been transformed by a malevolent worm
它变成了一隻巨大的飞蛾
that just transformed into a giant moth
现在在外面乱飞 等着毁灭我们
who is floating around outside waiting to destroy us!
一个巨大的飞蛾?
A giant moth?
我 讨厌 飞蛾
I… hate… moths.
这座建筑 尝起来…
This building, it tastes…
它尝起来像永恆
It tastes like eternity.
是的 更多 更多
Yes. More. More!
这力量 令人陶醉
The power, it’s intoxicating!
发生了什麽?
What is happening?
那只巨大的飞蛾正在永恆之石上觅食
That giant moth is feeding off the Rock of Eternity.
这个地方是无限魔法力量的交汇点
This place is the nexus of limitless magical power!
如果它吃得更多 可能会无法阻挡
If he eats much more, he may be unstoppable.
更不用说…
Not to mention…
哦 不!
Oh, no!
那是什麽?
What is it?
快 岩石被破坏得越多
Hurry! The more the rock is destroyed,
建筑的防御就越弱
the more it weakens the defenses of the building.
沙赞
Shazam,
如果监狱裡的东西被释放了
if what is inside this prison is released,
一种无法形容的恐怖将会释放到我们所有人身上
an unspeakable terror will be unleashed upon us all.
你必须使用宙斯的力量
You must use the power of Zeus,
团结起来 你们就能战胜这个恶魔
and together, you can defeat this evil.
宙斯的力量?
The power of Zeus?
但我不知道那是什麽
But I don’t know what that is!
你必须完全信任他们
You must completely trust them.
必须愿意让他们看到真实的你
You have to be willing to let them see you as you really are.
是啊 太好了
Yes. Yes, that’s great.
但是你能说得具体点吗?
But can you just be more specific…
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Free! Free!
波塞冬的深渊啊 那是谁?
By Poseidon’s pits, who is that?
我是黑亚当
I am Black Adam.
地球上最强大的凡人
Earth’s mightiest mortal.
神圣的魔草啊…
Holy moly.
永恆的力量
The power of eternity,
这是我的
it is mine!
我不知情的棋子
My unwitting pawn.
那个声音…是你吗?
You? The voice.
我脑子裡的声音
The voice inside my head.
怎麽回事?
But how?
数个世纪的隔离强化了精神力
Centuries of isolation strengthens the mind.
我只是需要利用我的力量
I just needed to harness my powers,
用永恆之石作天线
and use the Rock of Eternity as an antenna
找到一个愿意接受建议的思维薄弱者
to find a weakminded being that would be open to suggestion.
思维薄弱?
Weak mind?
我是思维先生
I’m Mr. Mind.
现在 我是无所不能的
And now, I’m all powerful.
我来向你展示力量吧 虫子
Let me show you power, worm!
哦 老天
Oh, dear.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 这看起来一点都不好
Oh, this doesn’t look good at all. Huh?
沙赞
Shazam!
他的服装 看起来跟你很像
His costume, he looks just like you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!