他是谁?
Who is he?
他是巫师裡的第一个冠军
The Wizard’s first champion.
显然 他疯了 统治了世界
Evidently, he went crazy and took over the world.
我们有麻烦了
We’re in trouble.
噢 必须快点
Oh, must go faster.
必须…
Must go fa…
你好
Hello.
也许我们可以找个地方…
Perhaps we could come to some sort of arrang…
巫师
Wizard.
我们该结束这一切了
It is time we finish this.
如果你想动那个巫师 必须过我这关
If you want the Wizard, you’ll have to get through me!
还有我们所有人
You’ll have to get through all of us.
对不起 孩子
Sorry, kids,
你得长这麽高才能打败我
you need to be this high to fight me.
哦 天啊
Aw, man!
他是在开玩笑 闪电侠
He’s joking, Flash.
哦 我知道
Oh! I knew that.
我不是在开玩笑
What I’m not joking about
这是你们的厄运
is your doom!
嘿 放开我 我是蝙蝠侠 – 嘿 放手
Whoa! Hey, let go of me. I’m Batman. – Hey, hands off!
嘿 不是斗篷 – 这太蠢了
Yeah. Hey, not the cape. – This is silly.
离我的朋友远点
Leave my friends alone!

You.
所以 巫师找了一个新的跑腿男孩
So, the Wizard found a new errand boy.
来啊 给我看看你的本事
Come. Come show me what you have.
你太业馀了 把这变得无比简单
You amateur, you’re making this too easy.
真可悲
Pathetic.
你没有能力运用
You’re not capable of wielding the power
这套衣服代表的力量
that that suit represents.
你不过是个孩子
You’re nothing but a boy.
说晚安
Say good night
直到永远
forever.
停下
Stop!
这是我们之间的事 亚当
This is between us, Adam.
放了那个男孩
Leave the boy alone.
很好
Fine.
接住了
Got him.
谢谢 神奇女侠
Thanks, Wonder Woman.
好了 联盟 是时候阻止这个疯子了
All right, League, it’s time to stop this madman
一劳永逸
once and for all.
但怎麽办?他比我们更强大
But how? He’s more powerful than we are,
特别是对于小孩来说
especially as kids.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
我们不能让巫师独自面对他
We can’t leave the Wizard to face him alone.
同意 来吧 伙计们
Agreed! Come on, guys!
是一种能量场
It’s some kind of energy field.
巫师
Wizard!
比利 你不能干涉
Billy, you mustn’t interfere.
我会尽我所能阻止黑亚当
I will hold Black Adam off as long as I can.
我创建了一个返回地球的入口
I’ve created a portal back to Earth.
走吧 现在
Go! Now!
我不会离开你的
I’m not leaving you.
别管我
Never mind about me.
黑亚当太危险了
Black Adam is too dangerous
对现在的你和其他人来说
for you and the others to face right now.
但是你呢?
But what about you?
你现在必须走了
You must go now.
如果我不阻止他
If I don’t stop him,
你们将是最后一道防线
you will be the last line of defense.
记住 宙斯的力量
Remember, the power of Zeus.
巫师
Wizard!
你的时间终于到了 巫师
Your time is finally up, Wizard.

No!
我来找你了 沙赞
I’m coming for you, Shazam!
哦不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
我来对付你们所有人
I’m coming for all of you!
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我有个计划
I’ve got a plan.
当我第一次变成孩子的时候
When I was first turned into a child,
我发现我们的车因为身高而无用了
I found our vehicles were ineffective because of our height.
事实上 只能由沙赞驾驶蝙蝠车
In fact, Shazam had to drive the Batmobile.
什麽 你驾驶了蝙蝠车?
Whoa, You got to drive the Batmobile?
哦 棒极了 – 你没开玩笑吧
Oh, sweet! – Are you kidding me?
没错 绝对是手动档
Yeah, it’s definitely stick shift.
为了让我们的交通工具更有效 它们必须合我们的尺寸
For our vehicles to be effective, they need to be our size.
是时候造一些新东西了
It’s time to build something new.
好吧 给我的砖块涂黄油 叫我饼乾
Well, butter my bricks and call me a biscuit!
看起来令人惊歎
These look amazing!
事故警报
The trouble alert.
露易丝·莱恩现场报道
Lois Lane reporting live
来自大都会的国际联盟大楼
from the League of Nations building in Metropolis,
一个男人从空中飘下来
where a man has appeared floating down through the air.
他现在正朝着主楼方向走去
He is hovering toward the main assembly now.
也许市内会有一个新的英雄
Maybe there’s a new hero in town.
不 不是英雄
No. Not a hero.
绝对不是英雄
Definitely not a hero.
黑亚当在这裡
Black Adam is here.
我以为我跑得很快 天哪
And I thought I was fast. Sheesh.
现在怎麽办?
What now?
现在做我们生来该做的事
Now we do what we were born to do.
拯救世界
We save the day.
什麽也阻挡不了这个派对
Nothing on Earth can stop this party.
感觉很不妙 – 也许他是来装迪斯科灯的
Bad feeling about this. – Maybe he’s here to install the disco light.
请原谅 你不能就这麽闯进来
Excuse me. You can’t just barge in here
破坏我们的派对…
and ruin our party…
聚会结束了
Party over.
你们这些…
People of…
抱歉
Sorry.
地球上的人
People of Earth,
我 黑亚当 是你合法的统治者
I, Black Adam, am your rightful ruler.
你将毫无疑问地服从我
You will obey me without question.
不服从的人将被我…
Those who don’t will be crushed beneath my…
碾碎…
Feet?
怎麽?
What?
谁敢?
Who dares?
正义联盟就是那个”谁”
The Justice League, that’s who!
执行游戏计划
Execute plan Playtime.
愚蠢的小孩
Foolish children.
你的游戏阻止不了我
Your games won’t stop me.
你一定觉得自己很狡猾
You must think you’re pretty slick.
什麽?
What?
需要帮忙清理吗?
Need help getting cleaned up?
这个迴旋如何?
How about this spin cycle?
命中你了
Tag! You’re it.
击球手上场
Batter up!
好了 闪电侠 我们结束吧
All right, Flash, let’s wrap this up.
孩子们 这是什麽游戏?
What kind of games are these, children?
你会输的那种
The kind you’ll lose.
趁现在 公主
Now, Princess!
够了
Enough!
还没有
Not quite.
每一场比赛都应该以小小的焰火结束
Every game should end with a little fireworks.
我们做到了吗?- 必须的
Did we do it? – We must have.
他比煎锅上的烙饼还要扁平
He is flatter than a flapjack on the griddle.
跪在我面前
Kneel before me.
跪在伟大的黑亚当面前
Kneel before the great Black Adam.
什麽?
What?
离那些孩子远点
Say, leave the kid alone!
你是个可怕的人
You are a horrible human being.
单挑和你一样大的人吧
Pick on somebody your own size.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!